Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

KeithLemon

This will be my new grow and I call my second grow because it really is. The first plant I grew was already up potted 2 times so all I did was up pot it 1 more time and went from there. This grow is my second where I germinated the seeds there for my second real grow. I will give you all the details a little later. 🍋

Here we go This is what I will be growing.
Strains:
Banana Jealousy Indica dominate.
Mac and Crack 10/90 Sativa dominate.
Pineapple Chunks 50/50 I know it is 50/50 but it says it takes on an Indica side.
Soil: Fox Farm Happy Frog and perlite and Mykos
Nutrients General Hydroponics Maxi Grow and Maxi Bloom
I will germinate 2 of each and keep 1 of each. I will germinate in a shot glass and damp paper towel.
Then in an 18 oz Solo cup till its first up pot, the final pot will be 15 gallon grow pots.
The seedlings will stay in a 2x2x3 tent with a GroWant light They will be outdoors when it is sunny and the temp at least at 60 degrees. As soon as they are big enough, they go out and stay out. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Right on get it growing :) I'm so ready for another outdoor season. My grow space for clones is getting smaller as i up pot the cuts from my indoor plants. How soon can you put your plants outdoor without the worry of them going into flower then revegging? I went through that nightmare 2x never want to do that again. Good luck i'll be checking in :Rasta::Rasta::peace:

Right on get it growing :) I'm so ready for another outdoor season. My grow space for clones is getting smaller as i up pot the cuts from my indoor plants. How soon can you put your plants outdoor without the worry of them going into flower then revegging? I went through that nightmare 2x never want to do that again. Good luck i'll be checking in :Rasta::Rasta::peace:
I do not think I will have that problem because I put them out on the steps as soon as it stays 60 degrees or higher. I will not germinate till at least 4/20. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom