Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I burn in a 50-gallon barrel that flares up so burning my hair is unavoidable. I did burn one and it did not hurt at all. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
I just got my barrel positioned in the fire pit so I can burn some stuff over the weekend. The fire pit isn't deep enough anymore. I'll need to dig that out soon so I can get back to my cook outs.
There is enough brush around here from storms the past few months breaking trees and limbs to last all summer.

Yeah someone just sent me photo of someone missing their legs below mid thigh because they got hit from behind by a couple doing 170mph on an R1 whilst riding home slowly on a 125cc scooter.

Three bits of advice:

#1 Don't rent motorbikes can do 170mph while you're on holiday on the world's most dangerous island for road traffic deaths

#2 Don't send people photos of people lying dead in the road with no legs - 100% not if they don't ask for it (me) and 110% they do ask for it (sickos)

#3 Be fucking careful around fire. My paternal Uncle is one of the greatest pediatric eye surgeons of all time history. Invented lasers for corrective myopia that worked on ships moored up off Murmansk during Perestroika. Laser eye surgery counter balanced against artic seas! Clever shit.

I've seen kids with faces obliterated by fireworks, exploding gas cans all sorts. Its horrible.

Don't joke about fire.

I just got my barrel positioned in the fire pit so I can burn some stuff over the weekend. The fire pit isn't deep enough anymore. I'll need to dig that out soon so I can get back to my cook outs.
There is enough brush around here from storms the past few months breaking trees and limbs to last all summer.
It builds up fast and I am trying to get the kid back next week to help but he is already booked Mon Tue and Wed. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Yeah someone just sent me photo of someone missing their legs below mid thigh because they got hit from behind by a couple doing 170mph on an R1 whilst riding home slowly on a 125cc scooter.

Three bits of advice:

#1 Don't rent motorbikes can do 170mph while you're on holiday on the world's most dangerous island for road traffic deaths

#2 Don't send people photos of people lying dead in the road with no legs - 100% not if they don't ask for it (me) and 110% they do ask for it (sickos)

#3 Be fucking careful around fire. My paternal Uncle is one of the greatest pediatric eye surgeons of all time history. Invented lasers for corrective myopia that worked on ships moored up off Murmansk during Perestroika. Laser eye surgery counter balanced against artic seas! Clever shit.

I've seen kids with faces obliterated by fireworks, exploding gas cans all sorts. Its horrible.

Don't joke about fire.
Got it Nick Burning brush is no joke it sucks. :lot-o-toke:🍋

Omg sorry I’m late Keef, but this cocktail dress is harder to get into than you would think…

IMG_4397.jpeg
Is it cause your banana split?

Bwhahahahahahhah

Back
Top Bottom