Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

This will be my new grow and I call my second grow because it really is. The first plant I grew was already up potted 2 times so all I did was up pot it 1 more time and went from there. This grow is my second where I germinated the seeds there for my second real grow. I will give you all the details a little later. 🍋
:dude-knocking: :dude-knocking:

Here we go This is what I will be growing.
Strains:
Banana Jealousy Indica dominate.
Mac and Crack 10/90 Sativa dominate.
Pineapple Chunks 50/50 I know it is 50/50 but it says it takes on an Indica side.
Soil: Fox Farm Happy Frog and perlite and Mykos
Nutrients General Hydroponics Maxi Grow and Maxi Bloom
I will germinate 2 of each and keep 1 of each. I will germinate in a shot glass and damp paper towel.
Then in an 18 oz Solo cup till its first up pot, the final pot will be 15 gallon grow pots.
The seedlings will stay in a 2x2x3 tent with a GroWant light They will be outdoors when it is sunny and the temp at least at 60 degrees. As soon as they are big enough, they go out and stay out. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
nice line up i'll be trying a MAC n Cheese this fall auto of course

Pulling up a couch and packing my vape for this buddy!! Who wants some special brownies!?!? They're really strong and chocolate with icing!! Next batch will probably be cheesecake brownies. Happy Wednesday Growmie!! Anybody wanna share this bowl-pack with me?? 😎✌️

Omg sorry I’m late Keef, but this cocktail dress is harder to get into than you would think…

IMG_4397.jpeg

This will be my new grow and I call my second grow because it really is. The first plant I grew was already up potted 2 times so all I did was up pot it 1 more time and went from there. This grow is my second where I germinated the seeds there for my second real grow. I will give you all the details a little later. 🍋
Hey buddy :ciao:
Still room to sit in senior citizens section?
Preferably something with smoking. ;)
Hope it's a beauty. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey buddy :ciao:
Still room to sit in senior citizens section?
Preferably something with smoking. ;)
Hope it's a beauty. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
You have it Bill still plenty of room and smoking is allowed. The senior seating has plenty of room and you will not be alone. Thanks for stopping by i am really glad to see you here. 🍋

Damn Keith, looks like it's Standing Room Only in here already!

No matter, one of these geezers will have to go to the bathroom soon and when they do, BAM, I've got a seat! :Rasta:

A shower and a little herb just what I needed, and I did burn my hair bad it looks like my barber screwed up my hair cut. It will grow back I hope my face is as red as an apple. But I did not finish all the brush so back at it this weekend. I think it is time for my sunflowers to go outside this week. I am sick of looking at them. 10 days and I dunk some seeds. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom