Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

Looking sweet there! That topping didnt seem to bother her one bit!

Looking sweet there! That topping didnt seem to bother her one bit!
I don't ever find that they do...at least I haven't seen it in a photo I've topped before.
Thanks for the love BG

I don't ever find that they do...at least I haven't seen it in a photo I've topped before.
Thanks for the love BG
Thats right - I forgot she was a photo

Thats right - I forgot she was a photo
A big one at that...she may be my biggest, Onyx isn't supposed to get as tall and neither of the midgets I have now either lol

:rofl:In my limited experience I’ve never seen any ill effects from topping autos. For what it’s worth. Nice looking plants Mam.

NTH
Appreciate that input NTH, thank you! Gigi is a photo but the others as you saw are mixed and I tried it out this time...for shits n giggles...

Appreciate that input NTH, thank you! Gigi is a photo but the others as you saw are mixed and I tried it out this time...for shits n giggles...
Gigi bounced back very well like nothing ever happened and she is just beginning you're in for a fun and productive experience with her :green_heart: here is some of that positive greenthumb vibes for all the ladies in ya care..... looking niiiiice:rollit:

Gigi bounced back very well like nothing ever happened and she is just beginning you're in for a fun and productive experience with her :green_heart: here is some of that positive greenthumb vibes for all the ladies in ya care..... looking niiiiice:rollit:
You know I love and need those green thumb vibes!!! We all do here!!! :green_heart::passitleft::high-five:

Sophia is curing, figured I'd throw her buds in here since this is where I drop most of what I'm smoking on...

She is a 2 week cure so I just grabbed a little nugger for a sample...won't be smoking on her for another couple weeks...

Earthy, Pungent yet Smooth with hints of Pine

Still have some good curing time ahead of us to develop those aromas and flavors more but she's a really nice body high after just a couple tokes...

Salute :passitleft:

20211127_202955.jpg

With that note of bad ass buds , grandkids all just left . Mama is a stitching one now . :peace:
Yea get it Mama!! On her BIRTHDAY!!!! How was it today?? Big hugs from me to her and take a toke or two for me, too!!!

Lovely nugs from Sophia!
Thanks girl! She was nice to have and watch Great Escapes with!!! Little toke, little Morgan Freeman little jail birds...good combo!

Girls are looking great - sorry is been so long. Good to see you got a top in…that makes two more colas by my count! Damn your jar cure looking good - you burp daily for a week the every other or do have another secret? I got sucked out on the road right after harvest and ended up with a cure that was a burp once a day for a week then ‘foget’bout it’ for like 2 more weeks’. Don’t recommend lol.

Girls are looking great -
Thanks buddy
sorry is been so long.
I know you are never home...idk how you do it all....I miss having you around though! Happy to see you!
Good to see you got a top in…that makes two more colas by my count!
She needed it, should have done it a couple days prior but eh it got done and she's cool w it
Damn your jar cure looking good -
Danke! It's growing can't wait to add my Blueberry in there and Bubblegum, soon....
you burp daily for a week the every other or do have another secret?
3x a day for 1 week
2x a day for 1 week
1x a day for a week
then every 3/4 days....
I got sucked out on the road right after harvest and ended up with a cure that was a burp once a day for a week then ‘foget’bout it’ for like 2 more weeks’.
Aaaaayeeee shiiiiiit.....
Don’t recommend lol.
I wouldn't even try buddy....no need for non-recommending lol

And a fantastic growing Monday to everyone!

Gigi sends her well wishes and :peace::hippy:

She wanted to show off her tent friends...she's the solo on the R in the last pic

20211129_114147.jpg

20211129_114154.jpg

20211129_115051.jpg

Back
Top Bottom