Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

Oh no she's a photo period...39 days old!!
Nowhere near lol

Gigi Gigi Gigi :circle-of-love:

Join in on the convo fun...think she may be down for another topping

20211209_121146.jpg

20211209_121133.jpg

20211209_121510.jpg
gigi looking nice, gotta get myself a light the sun is great when it’s out.

Smoke check in since this is where I apparently do that now.

Sophia...I chose this little light nugget to test this evening.

Immediate body sensation of medicinal grade. Almost feels like once a pain pill kicks in and you have that almost light and numbing feeling over your areas of pain-for me, my joints in my hands, knees, and ankles.

Very calming and centering. Allowed me to do my day end Mom duties once the baby went to bed without hinderence-in fact, much more fluid than I have been.

I'm assuming the aforementioned is because it has a very nice anti-anxiety effect. The holidays are rough on me and I've been spacing a lot rather than regimented and on top of things as I normally am. Tonight though, no inhibitions and no racing thoughts.

As I'm typing I can feel the looseness in my fingers and down my carpal tunnel area, which is always inflamed.

I assume, an anti-inflammatory response as well as an overall pain killer in this smoke.

I'm extremely cognitive and emotionally adjusted with this bud. I feel a nimbleness to my arthritic joints and an overall reduction in anxiety.

Have yet to get the munchies cause I had just had a slice of margarita Sicilian before I toked.

I'm not silly loopy or anything like that although 420 doesn't really do that for me anymore unless it's in edible form for some reason. I assume it is in the way my body processes the edible versus smoking it...but that's not what I yearn for in my smoke anyway.

@Maritimer and his droughting ways seem to have led me to my most medicinal of smokes yet

I am anxious to try Frankie, my Blue Cheese droughted as well and in week 3 of cure. Once I am 100% drought proficient, I will spread the ways of the cannabis. The ways to end this war on pain and on opiates.

20211209_213307.jpg

20211209_213323.jpg

Great report Krissi! Sounds like a keeper with all the pain relief and none of the loopiness. :)

Is Sophia the AK-47?
Yes she most certainly is. I forgot I had talked about her only on the Amazon journal today! Thank you for pointing that out!

@Old OZ soooo true...sorry brother lol

Gigi tonight.....

MUCH GROW LOVE :peace:

20211209_222741.jpg

20211209_222735.jpg

Meanwhile in NJ...

This state gives me a headache....

20211209_200337~2.jpg
But did they mention that you probably can't walk a hundred feet without running into a liquor store.
Any of those council members own a place that sells booze?
Any of them ever read a book or turn on the news.
Why do people with money and no idea what truth or reality is get to make these decisions for others.
We have similar problems here
The controls are in the wrong hands.
My rant for the day.o_O

Stay safe

But did they mention that you probably can't walk a hundred feet without running into a liquor store.

You can't. We have them in blocks of 2 or 3. You don't just see one, there is always one right next to it in the next strip mall and directly across the street
Any of those council members own a place that sells booze?

Theyre flipping boozing xanax junkies the board and all its members...soccer parents who would never smoke a joint but will pour themselves another vodka and cranberry then chase it with a pill every afternoon
Any of them ever read a book or turn on the news.
Why do people with money and no idea what truth or reality is get to make these decisions for others.
They've gotten a lot of kick back from the locals-you know, us who voted for the legalization and won at 67% here in this county alone. Yet turning these down left and right...like where are you supposed to get bud if you don't grow it? Off some stooge on the street and Lord knows who and where it touched and was touched with along the way...come on now

We have similar problems here
The controls are in the wrong hands.
My rant for the day.o_O
I could rant about this all day but I would deplete my reserve jars in my drawer quickly

Gigi got a little trim today then was off to the flower tent with Onyx, Limelight, Bubs and G (in the front of the group pic at the end)

20211210_121422.jpg

20211210_121447.jpg

20211210_121521.jpg

20211210_121509.jpg

20211210_125211.jpg

I never did a smoke report on Cinderelley!!

So here we go...

I decided to try her out now at 1.5 months cured. It's been several weeks since I had originally dipped in for a little taste. Wanted to give her some quality time in the jar.

Smoking her now as Blue Cheese is known to help me with insomnia and with nausea. I can't get back to sleep because my stomach is giving me fits. Figured now was as good a time as ever.

She is the Blue Cheese with the clear half and half Blueberry and Cheese genetics. Half of her was colored one way and half the other.

She had a partial drought (7 days) as she finished up much sooner than I anticipated..

Her smoke is smooth and well flavored. Notes of vanilla, berry and dank cheese overwhelm the palette.

She is very calming and relaxing, instantaneous "big breath" sensation as if you were counting yourself down from being upset from 10 to 1.

She attacks the pain sites after the second pull, another bodily high-feels somewhat like how your muscles would after they were worked on after a massage-lighter, tingly and loose.

She doesn't boast a head high, consider her a mood enhancer. She is a playful smoke, giving you a euphoric and happy feeling.

She appears to me to be best for, in this order:

Insomnia
Nausea
Anxiety
Depression
Pain/Inflammation

She makes your eyes heavy and you know that feeling when you know you look high? She gives you that-my eyes succumb to redness quickly with her and you get a nice couch high after about 15 min that is perfect for making your way back to bed after a few sleepless hours.

With that said, I'm going to lay back down now that I've calmed my nervous tummy.

20211210_190713.jpg

20211210_190743.jpg

20211210_190711.jpg

20211210_190609.jpg

20211210_190730.jpg

20211210_190638.jpg

20211210_190843.jpg

20211210_191238.jpg

Great report.. Sleep well.
Trying...she actually just got me to throw up, finally so I'm feeling so much better. The Blue Cheese smoke smoke will either make me fall asleep or get whatever is going on out and then I feel normal again...she followed suit as the last round back in August-grateful I ran her again and had her for tonight/this morning cause I've been trying to fight it by myself since like 3. May just stay up now that this flare is over but my eyes are super heavy now from smoking her...probably finish this note to you and lay down though, just for a couple hours. Hope all is well, happy to see you this morning Bella.

Trying...she actually just got me to throw up, finally so I'm feeling so much better. The Blue Cheese smoke smoke will either make me fall asleep or get whatever is going on out and then I feel normal again...she followed suit as the last round back in August-grateful I ran her again and had her for tonight/this morning cause I've been trying to fight it by myself since like 3. May just stay up now that this flare is over but my eyes are super heavy now from smoking her...probably finish this note to you and lay down though, just for a couple hours. Hope all is well, happy to see you this morning Bella.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Hope you are feeling better soon.
Thanks buddy. Just holiday stress taking its toll in my GI tract. I appreciate it. Got a little nap in after I posted that :meditate:

Thanks buddy. Just holiday stress taking its toll in my GI tract. I appreciate it. Got a little nap in after I posted that :meditate:
Stress: not worth it.

I decided when I ended up in the hospital with a hiatal hernia years ago that there are things I can do something about and things I can do nothing about. Those I could do something about and were in my control were on me; but the things I couldn’t do anything about were out of my control and therefore not worthy of my health.

Stress: not worth it.

I decided when I ended up in the hospital with a hiatal hernia years ago that there are things I can do something about and things I can do nothing about. Those I could do something about and were in my control were on me; but the things I couldn’t do anything about were out of my control and therefore not worthy of my health.
That is my mindset. This GI and migraine and trembling issue is the result of me swallowing that pill every day. It is how my body has responded to me shoving this shit and these feelings and that inability to change people mentality, way down in me so I'm not a hot mess all the time. I don't cry like I did, I don't let it get tears in my eyes around my son, but it tears me up physically coping emotionally. It is better than it was. I used to react now I ignore...still hurts but it's manageable

That is my mindset. This GI and migraine and trembling issue is the result of me swallowing that pill every day. It is how my body has responded to me shoving this shit and these feelings and that inability to change people mentality, way down in me so I'm not a hot mess all the time. I don't cry like I did, I don't let it get tears in my eyes around my son, but it tears me up physically coping emotionally. It is better than it was. I used to react now I ignore...still hurts but it's manageable
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I never did a smoke report on Cinderelley!!

So here we go...

I decided to try her out now at 1.5 months cured. It's been several weeks since I had originally dipped in for a little taste. Wanted to give her some quality time in the jar.

Smoking her now as Blue Cheese is known to help me with insomnia and with nausea. I can't get back to sleep because my stomach is giving me fits. Figured now was as good a time as ever.

She is the Blue Cheese with the clear half and half Blueberry and Cheese genetics. Half of her was colored one way and half the other.

She had a partial drought (7 days) as she finished up much sooner than I anticipated..

Her smoke is smooth and well flavored. Notes of vanilla, berry and dank cheese overwhelm the palette.

She is very calming and relaxing, instantaneous "big breath" sensation as if you were counting yourself down from being upset from 10 to 1.

She attacks the pain sites after the second pull, another bodily high-feels somewhat like how your muscles would after they were worked on after a massage-lighter, tingly and loose.

She doesn't boast a head high, consider her a mood enhancer. She is a playful smoke, giving you a euphoric and happy feeling.

She appears to me to be best for, in this order:

Insomnia
Nausea
Anxiety
Depression
Pain/Inflammation

She makes your eyes heavy and you know that feeling when you know you look high? She gives you that-my eyes succumb to redness quickly with her and you get a nice couch high after about 15 min that is perfect for making your way back to bed after a few sleepless hours.

With that said, I'm going to lay back down now that I've calmed my nervous tummy.

20211210_190713.jpg

20211210_190743.jpg

20211210_190711.jpg

20211210_190609.jpg

20211210_190730.jpg

20211210_190638.jpg

20211210_190843.jpg

20211210_191238.jpg
Thanks for that very detailed smoke report highly appreciated :thanks::Namaste: sweet dreams my friend

Thanks for that very detailed smoke report highly appreciated :thanks::Namaste: sweet dreams my friend
Of course! I'm up now but she helped me doze off for a couple hours again and get that nausea to go away! I'll use her for sweet dreams tonight for sure!

Back
Top Bottom