Last Minute Summer Grow - Wish Me Luck - Sativas

everything is looking amazing those colas are fat as fcuk

Thanks G00ch, I'm kinda impressed myself. Lucky I had no pest problems and the flowers look as chunky as the can get. Cant wait to smoke this.

Awesome. You'll be cutting soon me thinks!

I second that CC. they might be around day 45-50 of flower, Im starting to check the trichomes and other signs of aging hopefully getting ready for a harvest soon.
Then the drying and curing thats where I'm going to go crazy.
:passitleft:

Thanks G00ch, I'm kinda impressed myself. Lucky I had no pest problems and the flowers look as chunky as the can get. Cant wait to smoke this.

I second that CC. they might be around day 45-50 of flower, Im starting to check the trichomes and other signs of aging hopefully getting ready for a harvest soon.
Then the drying and curing thats where I'm going to go crazy.

How so? Git anything special lined up for drying and curing?

How so? Git anything special lined up for drying and curing?

Well I got this on my mind:

Chemdawg, Brainstorm and the regular JS are my MVP's so they are gonna be dried and cured old fashion.

Then the 3 other JS feminized phenos Im going to ferment one whole plant, another one I'm going to cook sous vide and the smallest one Im probably gonna dry upside down wrapped in paper...

its gonna be interesting

After a super dry weekend they got their drench (molasses,DE,bone meal), went and checked how everything is looking and they seem pretty decent. Only one pheno seems like some of her tops are burnt or something.

Here are some of the best pics today

IMG_090726.jpg
IMG_090837.jpg
IMG_091026.jpg
IMG_091130.jpg
IMG_091242.jpg
IMG_091534.jpg
IMG_091839.jpg
IMG_091929.jpg
IMG_092027.jpg
IMG_092126.jpg
IMG_093130.jpg
IMG_093326.jpg
IMG_093431.jpg
IMG_093526.jpg
IMG_093636.jpg
IMG_094126.jpg
IMG_094330.jpg
IMG_094431.jpg
IMG_094632.jpg
IMG_094836.jpg
IMG_094941.jpg
IMG_095437.jpg
IMG_095631.jpg
IMG_095736.jpg
IMG_095832.jpg

Did some more defol probable the last one before harvest, they are slowly getting there. I have been checking trichomes and still milky and some clear. Time wise they are looking at their last days of November, they should be around day 55-60 of flower at this moment (by the end of the month we should be at day 80 and so), after looking closely I think the first one to be harvested will be the Chemdawg, I find she is closer to the finish. Gave them some plain water so they can start their dry days till Sunday like I have been doing so far. I will also take 15 mins of light this time from the "sunrise" so now they are looking at 10 hrs 30 mins daylight with 13hrs 30 mins of darkness. Hopefully this last shock will make them react one last time, maybe some new calyx and pistils one last effort to be pollinated, more trichomes>>

Brainstorm
IMG_103025.jpg
IMG_103225.jpg
IMG_105534.jpg

Chemdawg
IMG_103427.jpg
IMG_103533.jpg
IMG_104729.jpg
IMG_105730.jpg

Jamaican (regular pheno)
IMG_103832.jpg
IMG_105037.jpg
IMG_105827.jpg
IMG_105934.jpg

Jamaican (feminized phenos)
IMG_104229.jpg
IMG_104834.jpg
IMG_104327.jpg
IMG_104428.jpg

Lookin great Danish! Your tent is a beatiful place. I think all the experimenting is great. I am also down as much as possible to try new things and compare results. :thumb:

:thanks:
Thank you Nicholas, I put a lot of work like we all do when it comes to growing. We just love spending time with them girls, don't we? Like I said before growing has been nearly focused on big volume buds, heavy yields... but the fact is bigger doesn't mean better, we are better of working hard and experimenting to have the finest of the finest cannabinoids.

Those buds are looking frosty :goodjob:

I just noticed but do you have more than one plant in a pot?

Thanks golfer, can't wait to start the harvest. Yeah I share the soil in most of my grows (except when I do Outdoors), I found it doesn't affect the outcome of my grows, it helps me control better my plants, fits my way of training, and call me crazy but I actually think it encourages the survival of the fittest, you know beneath the soil the roots are making their way to absorb the nutrients, the fittest pheno gets the most out of the medium.

Looking good. How was your trip?

It was good CC thanks for asking. Im glad I don't have to commute anymore for the rest of this year at least (crossing fingers). I like to travel as much as I like growing, but both can't be done at the same time... Once I start a grow I wanna be there 24/7 till the end. I think every one here is like that in a way...

They just woke up like and hour ago. Things noticed since the latest light schedule change; few new pistils coming from the top of the buds, more and more faded green into "autumn" colors, specially for the Chemdawg she might be coming down sooner than I expected.
I don't really see big changes on the top, but the bottom buds seem to be on a different cycle still pushing. They went from popcorn buds to 1-2 inch buds. End of the month marks 60 days in the tent flower session. Sunday watering, Monday picture update.

IMG_107636.jpg
IMG_109931.jpg
IMG_107727.jpg
IMG_109534.jpg
IMG_107830.jpg
IMG_108130.jpg
IMG_110139.jpg
IMG_110740.jpg

Great weekend.
:lot-o-toke:

Gorgeous pictures, danishoes - i love the close up of the bud -- the colours, the frosting. Colours are definitely fading towards autumn. Exciting! I hope you have a great day :)
Glad you enjoy the posts GG, flowering cannabis is for me the most exciting moment to take pictures, they seem to change every day. Im very excited because I had never got them to fade colors indoors.

These ladies are almost to the finish line too :thumb:
Got that right :high-five: first one to hit the chop block is mosdef Chemdawg

Keeping a close eye on the Chemdawg, she's almost there. High probability she comes down by the end of the week. A close up on the trichomes seem to be turning from cloudy to amber in most of the samples. More amber the closest to the light source. According to the breeder this strain takes around 60-65 days to harvest.

IMG_005770.jpg
IMG_005870.jpg
IMG_006169.jpg
IMG_006967.jpg
IMG_007155.jpg
IMG_007255.jpg
IMG_006369.jpg
IMG_006566.jpg

Cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom