LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - LST

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

Tks LEDRF , well , that s why i am LST ing a lot . The tent is pretty high so I am hoping to keep that distance between the tops and the lights . If not , I will spread them around and put the light on a light mover . Anyway , I am loving the light

Hemi - How tall is that tent ? it seems like it was pretty crowded in there . I am guessing with autos it wouldn t have been that crowded .

Tks Farmer ! nice stuff still to follow :)

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

Hemi - How tall is that tent ? it seems like it was pretty crowded in there . I am guessing with autos it wouldn t have been that crowded
That tent is 1x1x2 and those girls went crazy in there. They were in 5 gallon DWCs and the growth was amazing. If I had known what I was doing back then they would have been well trained. I know there are some super autos out there but seems like a lot of autos are very compact. I do want to get back to growing some form of hydro, but in the summer here it is impossible without better temp controls.

yea , training sure does help a lot ! a portable AC si like 100 bucks second hand , it s a must have for my next grow , just to have that under control and I am pretty sure nothing can go wrong if you don t go overboard :)

Today is defoliation day and reservoir cleaning and mixing day :) might well take 2-3 hours :) happy me
will get back with pictures later . any ideea if there is anything i can do with the fan leaves I cut out ? :)) i am expecting quite a few

And the photos . I ended up cutting a lot of leaves . Hope it won t be a problem . now light is hitting them everywhere .
I also cleaned the reservoir , ran my ozone generator , mixed the nutes ( just cal mag and the DutchPro Coco Veg bla bla this time - ppm 1300 , PH 58 , temperature 20 celsius )
And now the pics - cardiacs be gone :)
IMG_93672.JPG
IMG_93833.JPG
IMG_93724.JPG
IMG_93733.JPG
IMG_93822.JPG
IMG_93813.JPG
IMG_93804.JPG
IMG_93792.JPG
IMG_93783.JPG
IMG_93772.JPG
IMG_93696.JPG

They are dangerous just if you spend time in the room with them , i turn it on for an hour , leave the room , and then stay out for another hour . There is always a top on the reservoir , that was just for the picture :)

beast I am sure they will :)
cultivator - i am using it to kill whatever stuff my city council puts in the tap water , or at least turn it into something less harmful , I am sure it can t hurt . also that s what I read when I did my research. I don t use it often , just when changing the water in my res. I also turn it on in my tent once in a while just as a desinfectant of some sort .

mate honestly its not necessary and the plants dont like it either. i dont know where you are located but just about anywhere in the UK the tap water is good. If its hard water that wont help and if its not all you need is an airstone in the res to keep it oxygenated and it will also prevent nutes settling. Ive been growing along time and not small either, ive never had to use one of those in any grow and ive grown all across Europe in some places where the water is shocking. If you really are worried about the quality of water use a RO filter.

not really worried , just got it when i bought some stuff in bulk , did a little research and found out it can t hurt . i haven t turned it on my tent for a while and won t do so again if that s what you advise . Tks for the tip :) saves me 2 hours when changing res

happy to report they haven t skipped a single heartbeat after all the defoliation , going strong :) will be away for a couple of days so looking forward to returning to some preflowers on the autos , hopefully . in the next week for sure so stay tuned :)

Instead of an Airstone in my res, I use a little pump to keep the water moving around to keep my nutes mixed.

After every res change, I add strong 32% h202. This kills anything in the res and adds extra oxygen to the water as the h202 evaporates, it leave oxygen in the water.

Instead of an Airstone in my res, I use a little pump to keep the water moving around to keep my nutes mixed.

After every res change, I add strong 32% h202. This kills anything in the res and adds extra oxygen to the water as the h202 evaporates, it leave oxygen in the water.

How much 32% H2O2 do you use per liter / gallon and is that added directly to your freshly mixed nutrients? I guess it really wouldn't matter as it won't get to the plants until after being in the reservoir for some time. By that time it will have evaporated off, but after having cleaned your reservoir.

h2o2 is fine for cleaning res and running sterile. But if you are adding any enzymes or benficial bacteria dont add it as it will wipe those out too. or add your water and h2o2 then add you nutes and beneficials 12 hours later. I think adding sensizym or cannazym or similar is better for keeping res clean and keeping rootzone healthy. I much prefer to use h202 as a tool too help fix problems such as root rot or to clean res's but i dont like giving it to coco plants.

On a tiny res like that it would be simpler to mix a h2o2/water solution and put it in a spray bottle and spray down the res between changes and wipe it down. That way it wont affect the roots zone of the plant and any living colonies in there. h2o2 strips the fine feeder hairs from the roots, id only add it if you have problems and not as a general additive.

Theres more than one way to do things of course but a living rootzone is far better than a sterile one and there is a risk of sterilisation when adding h2o2, even if you add good stuff after h2o2 has evaporated it means you are having to constantly replenish and rebuild the good stuff.

Ps on the point of oxygenation of the water. The water can only hold as much oxygen as the max saturation level. If your water is moving or aerated and between 65-69f it will be perfect.

Culti and LEDRF how is that different to running an Ozone generator with an airstone through the reservoir prior to adding the nutes ? it does the same thing , meaning killing all the stuff in the water and res , meaning bacteria, anything chemic and then just turns to water with lots of 02 . i also read that it helps kill mold and other harmful stuff in the room .

Back
Top Bottom