LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - LST

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

it doesnt do the same thing mate. Ozone generator puts ozone into the air and some of it converts back to o2. it oxidises bacterias and moulds but also all other organic material. it is bad for anything organic, plants, people, animals.

An air stone or pump just put air through the water any the water holds onto oxygen if its not too warm. Its a very different thing.

Also bare in mind you dont want to kill everything as it kills good as well as bad. Plants and people have what is called a symbiotic relationship with bacterias and fungi. Think of your gut having trillions of good bacteria, if you kill it all off you will have digestive problems.

You dont want to run sterile plants, they just arent the same. As long as you clean down your res every couple of weeks you should have nothing to worry about. Adding a pump or airstone will just keep res fresh with o2 and prevent nutes settling which you dont want, especially on a gravity fed bottom feeding system.

Also bare in mind excess o2 is harmful to plants and people also.

I have no idea how many plants ive grown in coco but on average i have around maybe 500 plants growing at any one time and ive done that constant for the past 7 years and ive been growing around 15 years. Honestly mate ive hand water, ran systems, you name it. You need to learn by yourself your own way so i can only give you advise but i would suggest running your base nute and adding an enzyme like sensizym/cannazym or similar, some mycorrhizae like great white (only top feed with a little of this as it will make res sludgy) or similar and maybe a fungi mix like voodoo juice. those will load your plants up with good stuff and clean away dead or dying material and give you a mega healthy root zone. For additional health you could add Roots Excellurator Gold to the mix which is a further blend of seaweed and beneficials. This combination will make your plants roots explode with growth and they will be healthy. Then all you need to do is once every 2 weeks spray down your res and wipe down and it will be perfect.

20151231_105221.jpg

DSC_01499.JPG

you will never get rootballs like these if you keep everything sterile. Healthy roots mean healthy plants and huge healthy buds.

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

Tks for that Culti :) lesson learned .

UPDATE DAY 37 for the autos , DAY 42 for the normal ones

Well , update time , trimming the girls is like it never happened . they are even busshier than before . but look what Ive found , I even found one on one of the NL x5 Haze that is not an auto- the one I used the manfold method on , it has the thickest branches of all my girls so I know she will be a great yelder, good times, good times :)
The bushes , no not George W :))
IMG_9428.JPG

Preflowers ???? :) Don t correct me please :)))
IMG_9441.JPG
IMG_94401.JPG
IMG_9439.JPG
IMG_94381.JPG
IMG_9437.JPG
IMG_9436.JPG

Looking pretty! :goodjob:
I wish mine looked that good. Can't seem to get these Crop Circles figured out when it comes to nutrients.

Tks :) hope they will stay pretty till the end
I have decided to let the autos go 1 week into flower with 18/6 and then switch to 12/12 to force the photoperiod ones to flower . I see one is a girl , so if I get at least another one it will be worth it quantity wise . Looking forward :D

Update time
So I just decided to switch to 12/12 as most of my plants are showing white hairs , even one of the photoperiod plants ( the manfolded one - love that plant ) .
My question is : should I keep the veg nutes another week or switch to bloom ?
Should I switch now or keep them another week ? I am afraid the NL x5 HAZE photoperiods will stretch tooo much if I live them veg another week . What do you suggest ? and the photos :)
PS the photoperiods are 6 weeks old today and the Autos are 38 days old

The manfold : looks awesome
IMG_94735.JPG
IMG_94745.JPG
IMG_94763.JPG
IMG_94785.JPG
IMG_94797.JPG
IMG_94803.JPG
IMG_94825.JPG
IMG_94833.JPG
IMG_94846.JPG

U got alot of room mate id give another week of veg.they will thank you for it;) good job

Depends on the strain. if i flipped incredible bulk, power plant or blue kripple at that size it would be hugely over crowded. i wouldnt give another week in coco pebble mix as they will grow fast in flower.

id switch straight to bloom nutes, but it depends what you are using really.

id switch straight to bloom nutes, but it depends what you are using really.

Im using dutchpro Original Bloom Hydro Cocos A + B formula , Cal Mag , and also the Explode from Dutch Pro , probably a table spoon of epson salts just the first time . Sounds ok ?

dont add epsom salts mate. just switch straight to bloom nutes. dutch pro base nutes are like piss. start it on 1.5ec. explode is good though. why would you add epsom salts? your adding calmag anyway and you are growing in hydro not soil.

i think beacause there is too many info out there and my brains blacks out sometimes , the guy at the hydro store told me the same thing :) the nutes from DP worked very well win VEG , no deff , no burns , and plants grew like mofos , anyway , don t have anything else at the moment so will go with these . we were talking bout water yesterday , my water is already at 4.00 ppm , what value should I stay over-under during different stages of flowering ? should I start them 1/3 and then up the concentration ?
Game on
IMG_94875.JPG

have a look at my journal, ive just listed a feed schedule which would suit what you are doing. just match the EC to each stage of growth and replace my base with the dutch pro formula and the pk i use with the explode.

you only use 0.3 ml cal mag ? the bottle says between 1-2 ml per liter .
my bad , it s 0.3 ec , you wrote 0.3 ml/l at week 6 where I m at . lol

U got alot of room mate id give another week of veg.they will thank you for it;) good job

I really need to get this wrapped up sooner rather than later as I want to move and can t get started with the process because the rental company will start bringing tenants around once I tell them I want to move and I can t have that at the moment :))
So switch it is :)

Back
Top Bottom