Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

Yep Lemba buddy its me! We sold or farm moved out in the middle of the Daniel Boone National Forest in the deep dark hills of Kentucky. We have been building a house for a year now. I hoped that you would remember me and wouldnt mind me taking a peek at what youve been up to! And yep still your Pal

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cool Spookies, I'll go check it out as soon as I'm done posting this. So do to the fact that I've been at the Convalesent Hospital most of the time, I haven't been in my grow room sense 2/3. I went in when I got home today and found most of the plants straight up and down,
DSCN06269.JPG
as you can see they look under watered. While moving them I noticed this
DSCN06229.JPG
The Dreaded SPIDER MITES so I broke out the Azamax and soaked all the plants real good. Even if you don't see any Mites on the other plants you still have to spray them all or your wasting your time. If you don't get every last one of those suckers you'll never get rid of them. Check out how much my baby Indica Dom's have grown in just 5 days
DSCN062410.JPG
These little suckers are really starting to take off. Thank you Well Wisher's as a matter of fact my Mom walked in her walker 30 feet all by her self when I was there today. She seems to be coming along quite nicely, and will be coming home on Saturday 18 th of February. So your Well Wishes did the trick Thank You my friends Believe it or not it means a whole lot to me. TOAST

So I go in to make sure the plants aren't straight up and down like the last time I looked, and one of the plants had a growth spurt and was in the light and got burned pretty bad but didn't burn the very top.
DSCN062910.JPG
I will let it grow out 4 internodes, then take the top for a clone and cut off those burnt leaves. Not as bad as it could have been. With all the crap going on in my life right now, I come home from the hospital yesterday and my Refrigerator take a shit. So I go across the street and borrow Kary's truck and head to Sear's to get a new one. Get the Frige and home with out a hitch. Unload the Frige and return the truck. Now as I step on to my property, Murphy'a Law on Steroid's kicks in and it was 3 1/2 hours later and 2 trips to Home Depot before the 15 min task was complete. LOL So it was nice that the only thing that happened to day was that burnt plant. TTYL TOAST

Lembatoast. I probably missed this somewhere in your journals but I have a sort of question, if you don't mind. And if you do then just ignore it I'm just curious.

The fact that you let everything hang out like this is what makes your journals so great. Now, we can't all afford to do that. I see a lot of people pretty bottled up because of paranoia, and also because of- reality.
I know that things are getting more legalized down your way at least in some respects. But legal or not most people have to keep pretty quiet.
Do you have some special licence or pass that allows you to grow so fearlessly?
Or is it that you're just too cool to give a shit?

All right Canno, Glad to have you aboard, it will be a pretty boring seat your taking until spring. LOL I try to keep the plants small and bushy, then clone the shit out of them right before I go outside. Weaselcracker: Here's the deal. I have a very special circumstance. Because of the Tumor on my back they can't put me in jail because on a daily basses it explodes blood like a Mad Dog, so the best they could do is strap me with an ankle bracelet an make me stay home, but they wont do that because of my 96 year old mother that I have to take care of. I all so live on this little dead end street in the High Desert and every body knows what I do, and I pretty much take care of every one on my street, every body Loves Me, so I don't get ripped off and no one reports me. So like I have said in the past I lead a Charmed Life. My friend you can all ways ask me any thing and I will tell you like it is, or at least the way I perceive it to be. I hope that answers your question. It was Damn Nice Typing at ya.LOL Later TOAST

All right Canno, Glad to have you aboard, it will be a pretty boring seat your taking until spring. LOL I try to keep the plants small and bushy, then clone the shit out of them right before I go outside. Weaselcracker: Here's the deal. I have a very special circumstance. Because of the Tumor on my back they can't put me in jail because on a daily basses it explodes blood like a Mad Dog, so the best they could do is strap me with an ankle bracelet an make me stay home, but they wont do that because of my 96 year old mother that I have to take care of. I all so live on this little dead end street in the High Desert and every body knows what I do, and I pretty much take care of every one on my street, every body Loves Me, so I don't get ripped off and no one reports me. So like I have said in the past I lead a Charmed Life. My friend you can all ways ask me any thing and I will tell you like it is, or at least the way I perceive it to be. I hope that answers your question. It was Damn Nice Typing at ya.LOL Later TOAST P.S. And I don't give a Shit. LOL

Toast my friend! Wow our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your Mom. Bride of Holler and I are so blessed and I commend you for your outstanding attitude. I just lost my Mom who was 87 a couple of weeks ago. She was a fighter till the last. I knew it would go hard for her because she had such a strong life force. You and your Mom are in our thoughts and prayers. As always, best of luck in all you grow

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Uptheholler, thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers, it is greatly appreciated. When I was down at the rehabilitation Hospital to day, my Mother walked the entire lenth of the main corridor up and back, which is about 100 feet one way. Shes doing so well that I am bringing her home on Valentines day morning. Super good news. Thanks again buddy. Very sorry for your loss. Its so hard to loss some body whos told you what to do for so many years, and has all ways been there.

All right TealthyToker, here's a quick one just for you. Through out my years in the Fla. Keys I made some Very Wealthy people and as a result I was hired to take care of there boats while they were up North. ( Which was most of the year ) On one occasion a Doctor from NJ's boat had a bad bilge pump. I had got a new one and hadn't installed it yet. I didn't have a charter the following day, so me and my friend Dave decided to go down to Snake Creek Marina to put it in about midnight. Because I had 3 boats I took care of at the Marina I had my own set of Keys and could come and go even when the Marina was closed. The U.S. Coast Guard had recently confiscated a 54 ft Tunnel Hull Off Shore Racing Boat called Blue Thunder, this boat has 4 600 Horse racing motors in it. They brought it down to the Key's as a chase boat. The Coast Guard Station is across the canal from Snake Creek Marina. The Coast Guard had the guy's from the marina come get Blue Thunder and take it over to the marina to fuel it up. When me and Dave get to the marina its sitting at the dock. As we are walking to the boat I am going to fix the bilge pump on, I notice these bright yellow key floats in the dash board and say to Dave look the key's are in the ignition. We get on board the boat I'm going to work and start replacing the pump and Dave say when were done we should take Blue Thunder out for a spin, and we laughed. Were pretty High on Coke at the time and I say " What the Hell ". I finished the pump, grab two paddles that were on the Doctors boat, untie Blue Thunder and push it out into the canal on a out going tide, and paddle it under Snake Creek Bridge and down the canal about 2 hundred yards and fire that sucker up. We No Waked it to the end of the channel and I hit the throttles. For the next 2 hours we took turns driving this crazy fast boat up and down the Keys from Key Largo to Islamarada. When the tide was going in we came back, paddled Blue Thunder back in its spot and no one was the wiser until the Coast Guard came to pick up the boat and there wasn't any gas in it. LOL That was a lot of fun sense we didn't get caught. There you go buddy. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom