Lemon Haze In Coco - 12/12 From Seed - First Journal

So i have been running feeds at ph 5.5 last few days to try to bring the run off ph down to what it should up, will give updates on numbers later.

Things seem to be okay though. Still doing minor defol, picking off those few new low down bud sites that pop through.

But heres some pics of week 4 would love to hear what you guys think!

420-magazine-mobile794492764.jpg

Getting frosty
420-magazine-mobile1755985729.jpg

420-magazine-mobile717011772.jpg

Cheers guys, good day to you all

Nice flowers mate. Very decent results so far, I like that! Thank you for nice photos! :love: :Namaste:

Whats up guys, hope you are well cus my ladies seem happy at the minute haha.
My worries of nute problems are over so i dropped back down to half strength nutes and as far as i can tell at the moment the girls arent asking for anything else.
They drink 1L water each a day with:
2ml bio bloom
2 ml topmax
1 ml calmag
Ph 5.8

As for the run off ph im now ignoring this after doing some more digging here CANNA Gardening CANADA it may be that run off ph may just be a load of rubbish so i did a test via their method. Ph 6.0 much healthier :)
Day temps are around 21 degrees c
Night: 19 degrees c
Humidity 40-55%

This is week 5 since showing hairs. Let me know what you think from the poor photos, i tried a few different techniques to compare results, but im rather pleased with how the girls are coming along.

420-magazine-mobile1341884414.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1726307058.jpg

420-magazine-mobile60291725.jpg

420-magazine-mobile799784559.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1566380932.jpg

So more photos for you guys. We are now day 38 of flower. Theres not much else to report other than an issue i will discuss below.

Plant 1
420-magazine-mobile2031465720.jpg

Plant 2
420-magazine-mobile605100813.jpg

Plant 3
420-magazine-mobile649063534.jpg

Is this foxtailing on plant 2? This is the plant directly undeneath the lights so it will be in an area where the two light beams of the cobs will converge the most. It cant be from heat stress i dont think, lights dont get hot enough but they were at 13" above tops for a few days while i was away. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks guys hope you're all well!

Bravo! Great flowers, it looks cool! So far I like the 12/12 fr:love: :Namaste:om seeds. As for the foxtailing, I dunno man, it can be genetics. Try to shuffle her some. You can also do backbuilding with your girls to increase the bud size some. There are tutorials on that. Happy growing and thanks for sharing!

Bravo! Great flowers, it looks cool! So far I like the 12/12 fr:love: :Namaste:om seeds. As for the foxtailing, I dunno man, it can be genetics. Try to shuffle her some. You can also do backbuilding with your girls to increase the bud size some. There are tutorials on that. Happy growing and thanks for sharing!
Hey thanks for that little tip. Ive just had a read of lightaddicts tutorial so ill try it out on that lady and see how it gets on. As for rotating the plants im abit stuck on that front the plants are trained on a big wooden frame that inside perimeter of the tent, will double up as a scrog screen when i decide to give that method a whirl.

Jah bless

Hi to anyone still following and i need to ask a favour, i need to pick your brains.

Past couple days girls have slowly started to show yellowing on tips of newest leaves.
Currently feeding per L
3 ml biobloom
3 ml topmax
1 ml calmag

Plants drink 2/3L a day each. They are day 40 now so middle of week six.

420-magazine-mobile1605283624.jpg

But is this nute burn? And if so is it just a case of feeding water for a few days?

Cheers

Hey awesome journal. I got some royal queen seeds sour diesel, critical kush and Bubba kush and all of them are looking healthy. Your girls look good and frosty I'm excited to see how they turn out. Keep up the good work. I wouldn't worry too much about the nute burn. That little amount just let's u know ur giving them good feedings and that they are taking up the most nutrients as possible imo should fatten up soon! Cheers!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi to anyone still following and i need to ask a favour, i need to pick your brains.

Past couple days girls have slowly started to show yellowing on tips of newest leaves.
Currently feeding per L
3 ml biobloom
3 ml topmax
1 ml calmag

Plants drink 2/3L a day each. They are day 40 now so middle of week six.

But is this nute burn? And if so is it just a case of feeding water for a few days?

Cheers

I think it may be a sign of nutrient burn based on my fuzzy math. Right now my plants are in day 37 and I am feeding 3ml CalMag, 6ml Floranova Bloom, 1ml Florilicious, 1.5ml Armor Si per gallon. That gets me to about 1000ppm. If I do the math per liter, that would be 0.79ml CalMag (round to 1ml is OK), 1.58ml Floranova Bloom (since you are flowering 2ml should be OK), 0.25ml Florilicious, 0.39ml Armor Si.

The weird thing is I also have a Lemon Haze that has nutrient burn, but only on a certain lower section of the plant. The new growth is fine so I am not too worried about it. Check your ppm/ec.

IMG_109741.JPG

Looks like you'll be trimming and drying soon enough

Seeing people's first grows/journals is a lot of fun to me

Looks like you did well, hope you learned a lot and already have your next grow planned out

Really neat how you can come home and go straight to the plants and it never gets old huh?
One of my favorite things to do and it's been almost two decades of indoor growing for me

Oh yeah! Nice to meet ya

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think it may be a sign of nutrient burn based on my fuzzy math. Right now my plants are in day 37 and I am feeding 3ml CalMag, 6ml Floranova Bloom, 1ml Florilicious, 1.5ml Armor Si per gallon. That gets me to about 1000ppm. If I do the math per liter, that would be 0.79ml CalMag (round to 1ml is OK), 1.58ml Floranova Bloom (since you are flowering 2ml should be OK), 0.25ml Florilicious, 0.39ml Armor Si.

The weird thing is I also have a Lemon Haze that has nutrient burn, but only on a certain lower section of the plant. The new growth is fine so I am not too worried about it. Check your ppm/ec.

IMG_109741.JPG
Thanks for everyones input the nutes will be dropping down next week anyway as it goes into week seven so if you guys think it wont hurt i will just leave as is unless it gets dramatically worse. I dont check ppm or ec ive just been letting the plants tell me what they need and so far it seems to have worked. Maybe when i am more experienced and better understand the importance of these factors it will be something i can start monitoring. But at the moment these are just my baby steps.

Cheers for all the positive comments guys its great motivation! Not that the thought of sweet home grown meds isnt motivating enough hehe :)

Happy growing all!

Its been a while but im still here. Things have been hectic recently.
Plants still progressing although they did have to spend a night hiding at which i know temps dropped to below 5 degrees c! I know, not ideal at all but gotta do what we gotta do sometimes dont we.

It doesnt seem to have affected them to negatively though, in fact im very fond of some of the red colours that started to show through even after this one night but this is something to experiment with properly when i am more experienced.

Girls are on day 52 of flower now, cut nutes right back only feeding 1 ml topmax, 1 ml calmag per L now and will switch to plain water after week 8 until finish. I would say its 50% orange hairs now. Some buds getting density to them but i am definitely going to find a nice organic bloom pk booster next time.
Only a couple of pics of some colas will get some more when girls have fully recovered from there hideout, i would describe them as sleepy at the minute haha

420-magazine-mobile1423322124.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2087319894.jpg

Hope you are all well! Happy growing!

Sorry for the lack of updates guys ran into a few personal issues plants were chopped 12/13/16 day 64 will post some pics and dry weights at appropriate time. Will be running a critical kush and cookies kush next so i invite you all to that new journal when it starts.
But its nice to be back, i got alot of catching up to do around the forum but thanks for the support on this first grow!
Bless you all

Sorry for the lack of updates guys ran into a few personal issues plants were chopped 12/13/16 day 64 will post some pics and dry weights at appropriate time. Will be running a critical kush and cookies kush next so i invite you all to that new journal when it starts.
But its nice to be back, i got alot of catching up to do around the forum but thanks for the support on this first grow!
Bless you all

Great to hear that man! No need to apologize, everybody is not perfect. Welcome back to action :)

Final update guys, managed 50g dried and trimmed which i was a little disappointed about so about 0.25g per watt. But much to be learned onwards and upwards to next time. On of my buddies that knows about the plants got me this super cool book as an xmas gift
420-magazine-mobile886331941.jpg

So this should help a little.
Going to grow two larger plants next time rather than 3 small ones, on under each reflector of the cob light.
Will be trying another co2 bag as i think mine was a dud, ive seen minimal change to what it said it should do so will be interesting see what difference this makes.

Going to use flowering booster next time as my buds really lacked substance, no real density. If these changes dont do much to help i may have to look at a slightly higher rated light in the future.

But anyways heres the finished produce
420-magazine-mobile1557600850.jpg

Thanks again for all your help aswell guys much appreciated!!

Just dropped a critical kush and a cookies kush seed so keep an eye out for that journal soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom