Budlovskis - 12/12 From Seed - LED & CFL Journal - THC Bomb & Multiple Strains

Hey feral, you will have a lot more fun with autos indoor I thinkless possibilitys of them being stunted by problems and they're definately worth a go if you have space indoor.
Yeah your dad made a bad mistakke there autos really suffer from being over loved compared to normal seeds.
All apart of the learning though and I'm sure you'll have things figured out soon enough :)

They are looking real nice bud,I would have expected them to do a lot more stretching at 12/12 but they look pretty tight:goodjob:

Thanks Toddosh, yeah I would of thought so too, I put it down to using leds and they were abit closer at the start of things compared to where they are now, so hopefully they can get some stretching done now before properly budding up.

Oh and on another note I checked out the seedlings before and they are still going strong and havnt suffered from my slow start with them which is good, the too bloody skunks are looking almost identical right now even as little seedlings, time will tell though :)

Well I've gone through some notes of mine for some dates.
THC Bomb-is currently 37 days old, not flowering or showing signs just yet.
Bagseed- also 37 days old, started showing hairs and flowering at day 34, she is 3 days into flower.
Amnesia-31 days old, started showing/flowering at day 31 aswell.

So total it up.
Thc Bomb- 37 days old, flowering-/
Bagseed-37 days old, flowering-3 days
Amnesia-31 days old, flowering-day 1

G'day sir.... Have you thought about monster cropping? I've never tried it, but was reading a guy cloned a 6" bud, once it rooted straight to 12/12. He pulled a couple of ounces.... Worth a look if you haven't...

Hey Grizz look man I'm up for any suggestions atm, I've kind of failed my SC so I'm going to have to make up for some lack of yeild.
So I'm definately interested in something like that and I will have a look see what I can do.
What I'm thinking of doing when my SC is finally finished is tipping my tent sideways(horizontal) so then I have a lot more ground space for plant maybe ill even be able to seperate it somehow so I can haave a proper vege section, that way thise techniques will be a lot more do-able.
Atm I've taken up so much space in tent and I need another timer which I'm Gunna have to get since I'm not much of a routine person able to do the timer myself haha.
Thanks for your suggestions mate, good to have someone like yourself around whose read into a lot of Topix and techniques and can reccomend :)

Well I've got a small update.
Strange circumstances, I looked at my seedlings today and I was left thinking, wtf.
I have strange genes or growth from the 2 bloody skunks, might be because of the seed shell taking a little to actually come off.

What's wrong with these pics :)

IMAG16732.jpg

IMAG16753.jpg

Ones come out topped and the other is showing you which way to train her, lol... That is three leaves/cotyledons on the top photo? Cool....

Oh my, should be interesting watching these 2 BS. Very strange both seeds ended up like that but hopefully turns out in your favor and you get a nice yield from these babies, Im sure they will be gorgeous :p

I should have my journal up in a couple of days, just ordered a 300w LED to replace the cfls and had another seed delivery so looks like i will be growing a regular THC Bomb next to my Exodus Cheese fem. Im hoping THC Bomb is more potent but similar flavor to the Big Bomb strain from Bomb seeds as that is what im currently using and i am very happy with their product.

Hey mate
Yeah I hoping so, I know the 3 leaf one should go alright, but the weird 1-2 leaf one might be interesting.
Hopefully this 3 leaf seedling is lucky like a 4 leaf clover haha
Both of them and also the red poison are looking like they have a tiny bit of colour already aswell :)

Very nice mate sounds like your all set to go now :thumb:
Can't say I've had the pleasure of trying any bombs yet, however I've had a few cheese ones and they are always good smoke.
Everyone seems happy with bomb seeds and I'm sure THC bomb will be no exception, should work out well though we will be both puffing on some THC bomb in the very near future, if they stay fem anyways :)

Well thought is brighten my Friday up by doing an update.
I had one of those days where shit just kept going stupid.

Anyways, all 3 11/13 ladies have hit maturity now, and have hairs at the least. Bagseed and THC bomb are looking interesting now, very similar so its very hard to tell if labelling them turned out correct, technically the heavy more budded one should be thc bomb.
Amnesia is going alright and stretched a lot the past few days, though she has strange makes on lower leaves so I'm not sure what that's about yet.

Now the seedlings, they are all healthy and well, even the mutant BS seedlings are going as good as they can.
Blueberry got planted into one of those big red party cups the other day.
The red poison is pretty normal I'd say however I think some red colour might be starting to show in next leaves starting to come through, we shall see though.

Now some pics :)

Bagseed

IMAG16841.jpg
IMAG1682.jpg

THC BOMB

IMAG16783.jpg
IMAG16791.jpg
IMAG16801.jpg

Amnesia

IMAG1681.jpg

Now to the seedlings,

Blueberry
IMAG16935.jpg

All 3 of the autos
IMAG16923.jpg

Ms Red Poison
IMAG16911.jpg

3 Coty Bloodyskunk
IMAG16893.jpg

Clover Bloodyskunk
IMAG16901.jpg

And that's how everyone is going so far :)

Looking good man... Thanks for info the other day, appreciate it... Outdoor come down today. Been misty rain last three days, few heavy showers & forecast for weekends even worse. Not worth the stress for me, lol.

Thanks mate :thumb:
Your welcome and glad I could help you even if it was just a little.
Well Grizz I think you made a good decision there, watching the weather and they are thinking there good be some wet weather the next few weeks so I think you got her at a good time.
Definately not worth the extra stress, hopefully she gives you a nice dry harvest :)
Bet you would of had a few sticky sets of scissors for that lady haha :thumb:

Hope all is well mate :) and the girls are being good :)

Hey mate, I'm good thanks mate hope you are too, and the ladies well they are behaving, so-so haha

I'm going to update with pics soon.
Right now though I'm abit confused my girl labelled as amnesia, well she's definately not amnesia since it was fem, so she's either the thc bomb or the bagseed I'm not sure which and that mean the thc bomb and bagseed aren't what they are labelled either.
I'm thinking at this point that the bagseed is actually thc bomb and the thc bomb is actually amnesia or double Jacky widow.
A little unsure because the male had certain coloured characteristics which resemble thc but I might leave things go a little longer to know for sure.

Apart from that I reported all the young seedlings except blueberry, she's still in her cup, had to wait for perlite so I may have slowed the autos but I am hoping not.
The males spot has been taken by one of the bloody skunks.
One bs is in a smaller pot and now under tent schedule while the other bs, rp and bb are still under 24 while I wait on a timer.
That should make an interesting comparison with the skunks anyway.

Anyway I will be back a little later or tomorrow with some pics, got some feeding to do :)

As promised here's some pics of progress.

To start here's the blueberry

IMAG17062.jpg

IMAG17071.jpg

This is ms red poison

IMAG1708.jpg

IMAG17091.jpg

Here is 3 Coty BS, she has continued the 3 leaf habit, quite strange

IMAG17102.jpg

IMAG17111.jpg

This is clover Coty BS, now in the tent 11/13

IMAG17153.jpg

Now here's the male, has kind of prurple streaks on calyxe areas hard to see in pics but that's what made me think that it could unfortunately be thc bomb, still don't know though

IMAG17122.jpg

IMAG1713.jpg

This is the one labelled as thc bomb now I'm thinking double Jacky widow or possibly bagseed. By its structure I'm guessing one of these 2 since it looks more indica and amnesia is usually more sativa I'm pretty sure.

IMAG17162.jpg

IMAG17172.jpg

IMAG17181.jpg

And last but not least, labelled as bagseed I'm thinking now its either thc bomb or amnesia.

IMAG17192.jpg

IMAG17202.jpg

IMAG17211.jpg

So, if I remember correctly, the original plants are about 35ish days old, right? Curious because I'm doing 12/12 and I need to watch for sex closely since I'm doing regulars.

And the youngest. You mentioned they are NOW under 12/12,right? Or, have they always been under 12/12?

Hey mate.
Yeah think you'd be about right with age there.

Mine were always under 12/12 the older ones and about a week or so ago I switched it to 11/13
But they all showed sex around the same time I'd reckon between week 4-5 they show sex pretty well, balls didnt show as quick but you can tell by pistol development sometimes if its likely to be male.
Depends on strain for hitting maturity to show sex but I'd say it starts 5weweek's as a rough estimate.

Back
Top Bottom