LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS. Current settings:

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -Seedling- Mode
- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Seedling, Intensity:25%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (15", 12DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-4:00 - Speed 1
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
- AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 62% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 82F / 66% RH, default off

Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight SE - A compact, powerful version of the award winning AeroLight
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (13", 45 DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-4:00 - Speed 8
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural

** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Daisy (Barneys Farms Dos Si Dos Auto)
Date: 4/23/23 Day# 0
Medium - EZ-Gro plug
Nutrients - N/A​

Four days ago I put a new auto seed into a plug, a Barney's Farm Dosi Do Auto.
20230423_094048.jpg

Today I have a new sprout. Welcome Daisy, the newest member of the @VIVOSUN Auto Oasis.
20230423_101534.jpg

20230423_113135.jpg

20230423_125553.jpg

More about Barneys Farm Dos Si Dos Auto:

Dos Si Dos Auto Cannabis Seeds
Type: Autoflowering strain

DOS SI DOS AUTO™ is an extraordinary new super breed of autoflower that is Indica-dominant with 65% Indica / 35% Sativa, dropping perfectly to our ever growing Autoflowering Cali Collection.

This jewel brings together the historical parental power of Face Off OG x Girl Scout Cookies now crossed with our BF Super Auto #1 = Increased yields, power and trichome production providing DOS SI DOS AUTO™ with a serious genetic boost.

Dos Si Dos Auto™ smooths away anxiety and pain and softens your day in every way. Lingering lime flavours will remind some of granny’s lemon meringue pie, fresh out the oven.

This spellbinding speed demon grows climbs to an indoor height of 100cm and up to 140cm outdoors. This plant explodes from seed to harvest in a mere 70-75 days generating stupendous yields of up to 600g/m2, with THC measured above 20%.

Dive into a delicious dream of divine delight with the one and only Dos Si Dos Auto™, the autoflower that lets you transcend reality.

Dos Si Dos Auto Cannabis Seeds Strain Specifications
Type: Feminised
Genetics: Dos Si Dos x BF Super Auto #1
Photoperiod: Autoflowering
Sativa %: 35%
Indica %: 65%
Autoflowering Harvest From Seed: 70 - 75 days
Indoor Height (cm): 100cm
Indoor Yield (g): up to 600 gr/m²
Outdoor Height (cm): up to 140cm
Outdoor Yield (g): up to 800 gr/m²
Taste: Lemon fruit, Sweet
Aroma: Meringue Pie
Effect: Active Strong Stone

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS. Current settings:

- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Seedling, Intensity:25%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (15", 12DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
- AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub

- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (13", 45 DLI)
- Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Date: 4/23/23 Day# 0
Medium - EZ-Gro plug
Nutrients - N/A​

Four days ago I put a new auto seed into a plug, a Barney's Farm Dosi Do Auto.
20230423_094048.jpg

Today I have a new sprout. Welcome Daisy, the newest member of the @VIVOSUN Auto Oasis.
20230423_101534.jpg

20230423_113135.jpg

20230423_125553.jpg

More about Barneys Farm Dos Si Dos Auto:

Dos Si Dos Auto Cannabis Seeds
Type: Autoflowering strain

DOS SI DOS AUTO™ is an extraordinary new super breed of autoflower that is Indica-dominant with 65% Indica / 35% Sativa, dropping perfectly to our ever growing Autoflowering Cali Collection.

This jewel brings together the historical parental power of Face Off OG x Girl Scout Cookies now crossed with our BF Super Auto #1 = Increased yields, power and trichome production providing DOS SI DOS AUTO™ with a serious genetic boost.

Dos Si Dos Auto™ smooths away anxiety and pain and softens your day in every way. Lingering lime flavours will remind some of granny’s lemon meringue pie, fresh out the oven.

This spellbinding speed demon grows climbs to an indoor height of 100cm and up to 140cm outdoors. This plant explodes from seed to harvest in a mere 70-75 days generating stupendous yields of up to 600g/m2, with THC measured above 20%.

Dive into a delicious dream of divine delight with the one and only Dos Si Dos Auto™, the autoflower that lets you transcend reality.

Dos Si Dos Auto Cannabis Seeds Strain Specifications
Type: Feminised
Genetics: Dos Si Dos x BF Super Auto #1
Photoperiod: Autoflowering
Sativa %: 35%
Indica %: 65%
Autoflowering Harvest From Seed: 70 - 75 days
Indoor Height (cm): 100cm
Indoor Yield (g): up to 600 gr/m²
Outdoor Height (cm): up to 140cm
Outdoor Yield (g): up to 800 gr/m²
Taste: Lemon fruit, Sweet
Aroma: Meringue Pie
Effect: Active Strong Stone

awesome my friend I will be following along closely,,,,,,as those 2 seedlings ive popped the Cloud Candy an Runts,,,are looking super,,,,,esp the Cloud Candy (So Fem) she is looking like a right beaut and got some awesome structure an tight node spacing and she looks my best plant so far for this stage,,,,so hoping for so good things from her,,,,,so yes dude cant wait to see how you go with this 1 dude,,no doubt you going to smash it my friend,,,,,,as Im going to expand a little this summer an try my hand at soil with a some clones to go do a little gorilla grow,,,,once Ive got some clones established,,,,so yeah hope alls well you sides my friend an cant wait to follow along my friend,,,all the best dude

awesome my friend I will be following along closely,,,,,,as those 2 seedlings ive popped the Cloud Candy an Runts,,,are looking super,,,,,esp the Cloud Candy (So Fem) she is looking like a right beaut and got some awesome structure an tight node spacing and she looks my best plant so far for this stage,,,,so hoping for so good things from her,,,,,so yes dude cant wait to see how you go with this 1 dude,,no doubt you going to smash it my friend,,,,,,as Im going to expand a little this summer an try my hand at soil with a some clones to go do a little gorilla grow,,,,once Ive got some clones established,,,,so yeah hope alls well you sides my friend an cant wait to follow along my friend,,,all the best dude
Thanks Spab, you should try a SIP container of you're going to soil. I'm having a blast with these autos, and the growth rate is incredible. Of course with DWC you're used to that. Good luck with your new girls!

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

- Circulation Fan

- Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:

Gina (FastBuds Gelato Auto)
Date: 4/24/23 Day# 61
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Nutrients - Remo Flower Week#5​

Gina finished all of her week 1-4 nutrients a few days ago. I let her res go dry then gave her a 3 liter drink of water to flush out some accumulated salts. Today I mixed up her week# 5 nutrients and she got 3 liters. I keep telling myself to give her more water and less nutrients, but she isn't showing any issues with excess and she's building beautifully.
Gina Feed Tracker 20230424.png

Gina is really making me glad I stuck with her. She's finished stretching at about 14" tall and is really packing on the bud. I removed most of her LST except for a few that wanted to get too tall. Ending the fourth week of flower and Gina is really getting some thick and sticky buds. The smell is increasing as well, very sweet smelling. I can't wait to see how she finishes up.

I've been playing around with the @VIVOSUN app and learned a few things I'd like to share.

The first is the new plant tracker. You can add plants and track them from germination to harvest. There are a bunch of actions built in to the app and you can even add a custom note. I've just started to play around with it, but I'm excited to see where they take this. I can see a lot of possibilities.

• Click on the 'Plant' button on the bottom of the screen to see your plants.
Screenshot_20230423_135517_VIVOSUN.jpg

• Click on any plant to see the details for that plant
Screenshot_20230423_135544_VIVOSUN.jpg

• Click to + button to add an action/note
Screenshot_20230423_140117_VIVOSUN.jpg

• Based on the type of action/note you will be prompted for different information. All of them have the ability to set the date, enter a free-form comment, and attach a picture.
Screenshot_20230423_140129_VIVOSUN.jpg

I have two GrowHubs in the Vivosun Auto Oasis. The GrowHub E42 (the main unit) is hooked up to the 4" AeroZesh, the original AeroLight, and the AeroWave E6. The GrowHub E42 has inside & outside sensors and mounts on the outside of the tent. I had this set up as one garden, 'Vivosun Auto Oasis'.

I also have a GrowHub E25 (looks like a USB flash drive) plugged into the AeroLight SE. I had this set up as a second garden, 'AeroLight SE', and controlled it separately.

I figured out you can set up two GrowHubs to a single garden. First I deleted the second garden. Then I reset the GrowHub E25 (hold the button for 5 seconds) and added the it as a second device in the Vivosun Auto Oasis.

When you add the E25 the app prompts for the SGS component being added. The new device is now shown on the bottom of the garden. I can click on the device to control the settings.
Screenshot_20230421_104357_VIVOSUN.jpg

Screenshot_20230421_104415_VIVOSUN.jpg

The GrowHub E25 will control any SGS equipment, so you can use this to set up additional SGS equipment in your grow tent with separate schedules. I'm using it so set up a second light, but it could also be used to have an AeroWave E6 on a different schedule. Or you could use an E25 on an AeroZesh to set up your intake fan with separate set-points from your exhaust. It really allows you to customize your setup, and I love that I can keep all of the equipment in the same 'garden' and manage it together.
Screenshot_20230423_141118_VIVOSUN.jpg

Right now the Vivosun SGS components include the AeroZesh PMW exhaust, the AeroLight series (100/150/200), and the AeroWave E6. I wonder what other @VIVOSUN SGS components might come out next? What would you want to see?

I want one!

I want one!
It's really neat to see the @VIVOSUN SGS equipment and app evolving. They're doing a great job of taking feedback and incorporating it into the app. I can see a time coming soon where I'll no longer need my tracking spreadsheets :)

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -Flowering- Mode
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (13", 43DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-04:00 High 75F / 62% RH, Speed 5, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 82F / 66% RH, Speed 6, default off

Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -Vegetative- Mode
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Vegetative, Intensity:40%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-24:00 - Natural

Other Equipment:

Date: 4/25/23 Day# 2
Medium - 4" pot with FFHF soil
Nutrients - N/A​

Daisy went into her first pot today, a little 4" pot. I used FFHF soil with nothing else in it. I did coat the plug in @DYNOMYCO as usual. I also put a perlite mote around the top aka @Bill284 to help channel water when manually watering.

I watered her thoroughly when I put her in her new home so that should last her for 4-5 days. I'll weigh her to track her progress, and start giving her water around the edges to keep her moving. She'll stay in this pot for a couple of weeks to really build some roots. Once she's draining the pot in 48 hours I'll uppot to her forever home, a 5g SIP bucket. Until then I'll see if I can tease the roots to the outside of the pot as much as possible.
Daisy Tracker 20230425.png

She's sharing the right side of the @VIVOSUN Auto Oasis with a few others right now and she's the smallest one over there. She's the new star of the Vivosun Auto Oasis, though, and she knows it. Soon it will be the Daisy show!

It's really neat to see the @VIVOSUN SGS equipment and app evolving. They're doing a great job of taking feedback and incorporating it into the app. I can see a time coming soon where I'll no longer need my tracking spreadsheets :)
that's exactly what i was thinking too. The novelty of manually maintaining temp, humidity, and journals is starting to wear off ;)

that's exactly what i was thinking too. The novelty of manually maintaining temp, humidity, and journals is starting to wear off ;)
Especially when you have multiple tents and plants, it's nice to have one place to monitor and maintain everything.

Especially when you have multiple tents and plants, it's nice to have one place to monitor and maintain everything.
Yeah I can only imagine. I'm having issues just managing 1 plant at a time and.....oh crap my humidifier just went dry, I'll brb! Loving this automation you've gout going. I am a tech guy from 8-5 so seeing you dial this in on auto-pilot like this is a very appealing thing. I feel trapped during the grow, in the winter its ok but I'm not sure I am going to dig growing during the summer. A little system like this would help. I need to get my better half on board, she's not buying in yet :)

Omg I have 10!

Ranging from week old clones to nearly cooked.

It’s a lot!

Lol.

Yeah I can only imagine. I'm having issues just managing 1 plant at a time and.....oh crap my humidifier just went dry, I'll brb! Loving this automation you've gout going. I am a tech guy from 8-5 so seeing you dial this in on auto-pilot like this is a very appealing thing. I feel trapped during the grow, in the winter its ok but I'm not sure I am going to dig growing during the summer. A little system like this would help. I need to get my better half on board, she's not buying in yet :)
I'm a software guy so the automation appeals to me as well. I also work from home and have everything I need right here, so managing 10 plants is doable. For a summer grow, look into a large SIP. You can water every week or two, and with some tent automation you'll be growing stress-free.

Omg I have 10!

Ranging from week old clones to nearly cooked.

It’s a lot!

Lol.
It is. I have ten right now too, although I'll be giving a couple away soon. Here they are on the @VIVOSUN app:
Screenshot_20230427_093225_VIVOSUN.jpg

Most of mine are younger, it's going to get busy real quick :)

And then there's the salad tent. I have one more week before tomatoes go outside and until then they need feeding every day:morenutes:
20230426_100221.jpg

I #LoveWhatYouGrow so I'm not complaining; ) I am excited to get those tomatoes outside, though.

I just now spotted the link to your Hydro Lettuce grower. :rolleyes: I got get my learn on. :hmmmm: I've always wanted to play around with something like this.
Be careful. Once you have fresh hydro lettuce there is no going back, it's so much better than anything you buy. Let me know if you have any questions.

It is. I have ten right now too, although I'll be giving a couple away soon. Here they are on the @VIVOSUN app:
Screenshot_20230427_093225_VIVOSUN.jpg

Most of mine are younger, it's going to get busy real quick :)

And then there's the salad tent. I have one more week before tomatoes go outside and until then they need feeding every day:morenutes:
20230426_100221.jpg

I #LoveWhatYouGrow so I'm not complaining; ) I am excited to get those tomatoes outside, though.
Have you ever tried to grow a venus fly trap in a tent/indoors?

Back
Top Bottom