Look Noobie Ash is Freezing Bubbling 2L Hempy's at the Blue Planet

good weed Ash:)

I know that I am not to late to wish you a good weedend.SO good weedend Buddy:)

;)Been busy all week. So not much posting, busy day down in the basement so I figured I'd make up by not being around, with some pic's :smokin:

This first post is of my pineapple smelling girl ;) 6wks since the flip
100_16872.JPG

100_16854.JPG

100_16862.JPG

Here is a family shot Mom and girls :ganjamon:
100_16902.JPG

100_16913.JPG

Need to do a better job at cloning. But I guess I will reap what I sowed, thats 4 weeks since the flip. One of the things I have been busy with is studying cloning. Iv'e got some thoughts and questions I'll post when I'm done today.

the girls look tasty Ash. good weed to you:)

Here are shots of my weakest plant 4 weeks into the flip.

100_17053.JPG

100_17062.JPG

100_17074.JPG

Does anyone have any ideas on why she is so pissed?

These next shots prove that I am screwing up. This is her and her baby, she is a week into the flip. I am improving my cloning skills as you can tell. It is for sure not genetics, the mother plant never looked as strong as the offspring does.

100_17085.JPG

100_17094.JPG

100_17103.JPG

Hmmm, the clone started the flip under my buddy's big light could that be my clone trouble?:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Here is a shot of something I'm not sure what to think about with the little one's four weeks in to flower. Seeing this to in some of the older plants. I have backed off of the nutes all week I'm still feeding them just nowhere near as heavy. The temp in the freezer did raise to 84 degrees daytime Rh has been running 35 to 50%. I have to install a bigger fan and a larger intake in the freezer. It can't keep the temps down with the extra CFL's installed last week I have to keep the door cracked to get it that low. It was running at about 74 degrees daytime. With that temp that would mean the air stones in the bottom of the bubbling hempy's is not ideal not even close. Would you run at getting those temps down first or still be extra careful at feeding time? Or are just missing something?

100_16882.JPG

100_16894.JPG

See how the leaves don't seem to want to open up fully?? Maybe not a problem just a paranoid newbie? They have been that way all week.

Looking great, man. Was trying hard to think of some help to diagnose your plants, but I can't and honestly, I reckon they'll be just fine in the long run :peace:

good weed to you Ash:)

Found something troubling and more than likely the cause for my little troubles stuff growing on the inside of my watering container.:rolleyes3 Threw that out and going to take a trip to the Hydro store looking for some H2o2. You have to watch every little thing, let your guard down and bam you got troubles. Luckily it hasn't seem to hurt anything to bad.:wood: I'll be busy cleaning, flushing, and refilling today. All of that work due to leaving the watering container's laying around willy nilly... NICE:oops::oops::bigblush:

yep only mix what you are going to use or a science experiment is soon to be yours LOL
good weed Ash:)

Back
Top Bottom