Looking For Winner: Mars Hydro FC6500 Giveaway!

Time is running out and the dead line is on the horizon. #MarshydroFC6500

Who every is the lucky one is going to have fun with this gem.
The Mars Hydro FC6500 has a lot to offer it's new owner.

Top-quality LED Chips: The entire light is built with 2688 pcs Samsung lm301b & Osram 660nm chips. Use more than twice as many LEDs as similar lights to drive the grow lights with low current and avoid overdrive. Quality guaranteed and high efficiency up to 2.8 μmol/j.

Uniform PAR Distribution and High PPFD Output: Multi-light bar design and dense distribution of light chips. Enables the LED grow lights to have PPFD values in the range of 1000-1500 μmol/m²/s throughout the effective coverage area.

Professionally Designed Spectra: The blue and red light are enhanced on the basis of a specific spectral combination, accelerating plant growth while improving the yield and quality of the plants. Ensuring uniform plant growth.

Daisy-chain Dimming Function: Dimming function is available for brightness from 10% to 100%, allowing for different stages of plant growth and saving electricity. Up to 30 lights can be daisy-chained together and be controlled by one mater light.

Commercial LED Grow Light: Wave-shaped heat sink increases the heat dissipation area and the IP65 waterproofing enables the lights to operate in wet conditions, providing a good environment for commercial growing. 180°foldable for easier installation.

DLC Certification and 5 Years Warranty: DLC-certified LED grow light with the highest industry standards for quality and efficiency. And the lights come with a five-year warranty and a local repair service to address any quality issues.

Like I said, there is going to be one happy grower soon.

:goodluck: again

Three Blue Kings 10-05f .jpg

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok.. :bong:

Time is running out and the dead line is on the horizon. #MarshydroFC6500

Who every is the lucky one is going to have fun with this gem.
The Mars Hydro FC6500 has a lot to offer it's new owner.

Top-quality LED Chips: The entire light is built with 2688 pcs Samsung lm301b & Osram 660nm chips. Use more than twice as many LEDs as similar lights to drive the grow lights with low current and avoid overdrive. Quality guaranteed and high efficiency up to 2.8 μmol/j.

Uniform PAR Distribution and High PPFD Output: Multi-light bar design and dense distribution of light chips. Enables the LED grow lights to have PPFD values in the range of 1000-1500 μmol/m²/s throughout the effective coverage area.

Professionally Designed Spectra: The blue and red light are enhanced on the basis of a specific spectral combination, accelerating plant growth while improving the yield and quality of the plants. Ensuring uniform plant growth.

Daisy-chain Dimming Function: Dimming function is available for brightness from 10% to 100%, allowing for different stages of plant growth and saving electricity. Up to 30 lights can be daisy-chained together and be controlled by one mater light.

Commercial LED Grow Light: Wave-shaped heat sink increases the heat dissipation area and the IP65 waterproofing enables the lights to operate in wet conditions, providing a good environment for commercial growing. 180°foldable for easier installation.

DLC Certification and 5 Years Warranty: DLC-certified LED grow light with the highest industry standards for quality and efficiency. And the lights come with a five-year warranty and a local repair service to address any quality issues.

Like I said, there is going to be one happy grower soon.

:goodluck: again

Three Blue Kings 10-05f .jpg

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok.. :bong:
And thank you for that Tok!!!! I have negative 7 questions now about this unit

#MarsHydroFC6500
Waiting for my tricomb to turn amber
pacinos-tri-comb-2-w1000.jpg

Edit: Terrible joke. :straightface:
The deadline is approaching, get your entry in for your chance to win a monster...

Here's some MOAB grown with the Mars Hydro FC3000. Good luck everyone.
20210305_130007.jpg

#MarsHydroFC6500
Waiting for my tricomb to turn amber
pacinos-tri-comb-2-w1000.jpg

Edit: Terrible joke. :straightface:
The deadline is approaching, get your entry in for your chance to win a monster...

Here's some MOAB grown with the Mars Hydro FC3000. Good luck everyone.
20210305_130007.jpg
:rofl: I thought it was funny

#MarshydroFC6500
A photo dump of some of my fav pics, from my 1st harvest to latest.

Best of luck to all!!

My Male Tangie cookies gone transfestite

I removed the top pollen sacs as the devloped, tops develop first fyi just like females, and the plant naturally produced a female cola in hopes to make seeds and contknue its genetics :D

thes pics were 4 or 5 days ago, ill take new pics soon,

****This plant is grown outdoors its whoel life, it was germinated/sprouted feb 15, it flowered as a male this year around june 1 and revegged naturally and flowered again beginning of september:D
VideoCapture_20211007-203304.jpg
VideoCapture_20211007-203251.jpg
VideoCapture_20211007-203239.jpg
VideoCapture_20211007-203304.jpg
n

#marshydroFC6500

Ammy’s last trich shot and a couple last pics

Thanks for this opportunity and good luck to everyone!! I love scrolling through all of your pics and conversations!

@Mars Hydro

20211014_155155.jpg

20211014_121623.jpg

20211014_121432.jpg

Back
Top Bottom