Love to grow

Sobergrower

I am new to the forum and hoping to add my experience with growing this plant. I have been sober for over 30 years. Pot was my drug of choice (or whatever you brought to the table worked too).

For the past several years I have dabbled in growing this medicinally and for enjoyment for my family and friends. I have lurked on several sites including this one. Picking up knowledge as I go.

I am looking forward to being part of this community.

I am new to the forum and hoping to add my experience with growing this plant. I have been sober for over 30 years. Pot was my drug of choice (or whatever you brought to the table worked too).

For the past several years I have dabbled in growing this medicinally and for enjoyment for my family and friends. I have lurked on several sites including this one. Picking up knowledge as I go.

Hey @Sobergrower :ciao: I've got about 25 years myself.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
We are so glad to have you here.
Do you have a garden onbthe go now?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Sobergrower

What kind of growing do you enjoy?
Are you going to do indoors or outdoors?

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along and help if you need it.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Thanks for the welcomes.

I started growing about 4 years ago to bond with my son. He was going through a pretty rough time and I thought this would bring us closer together.

My first attempt was in a pieced together tent using panda film and a shitty light. I have had the opportunity to upgrade to a 4x4 tent with decent light and have a grow going on right now. I will start a journal for the remainder of this grow.

:welcome: to the community, Sober. If you need help finding anything in particular, please let me know and I will do my best to assist.

Additionally, you may want to review these two threads:

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Hey @Sobergrower :ciao: I've got about 25 years myself.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
We are so glad to have you here.
Do you have a garden onbthe go now?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
Man, I missed this post. Good to know I am not alone here! I do have a grow happening. I think you have seen it but it is linked in my signature. Thank you for the welcome.

Back
Top Bottom