New to the site

Bushsmasher308

420 Member
I've been requested to come here by @Backlipslide. I look forward to meeting all you guys learning techniques to always improve on my growing . I have no pictures at this moment and an working in getting some on here to share. I'm not very text saavy so this is a new learning process as well.

I've grown in soil for a couple years
and am starting to dabble in DWC. I look forward to mingling with the community and learn as much as I can.

Welcome @Bushsmasher308 , any friend of Big B is a friend of ours! Lots of big pot brains to learn from and teach more to! Cheers mate, have fun, good luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Hey @Bushsmasher308 check out there links in my signature below my posts. There’s links to my journals. Blue Angel is the one with the dark Angel plants. To get an idea what your in for. Even though I show you the tent every time you come over. There’s also links in my signature on how to make your own signature, and other great helpful links. Hope to hear from you tonight.

Welcome @Bushsmasher308 great to have you! Are you currently growing anything?

we’d love to have you start a journal so we can all follow along

I just hope you have better judgment For sports teams than @Backlipslide :rofl:

Welcome @Bushsmasher308 great to have you! Are you currently growing anything?

we’d love to have you start a journal so we can all follow along

I just hope you have better judgment For sports teams than @Backlipslide :rofl:
Hahaha always good for a laugh silverfox!

I don’t think he watches any sports at all. Maybe MMA but not much for football or hockey.

He’s actually growing my last dark Angel seed I traded him for the tweed seed. As well as a tweed seed. He told me yesterday that he will have a clone for me soon!:yahoo:

Oh well you can both settle those horses. I do enjoy sports but as @Backlipslide has stated I do not follow much sports anymore. Hanging my head really low admitting this but the Toronto Maple Leafs have been my team since I was pushing that chair around on the rink st the age of two . I am currently growing tweed bakerstreet and yes dark angel. Oh Jessica. You have my heart girl. . I'm in the process of cloning them both right now and will have pictures asap

Attachments

• IMG_20191226_110434.jpg
    IMG_20191226_110434.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom