Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

Hi folks,

Sorry for the lack of pics over the last few weeks but it's been a busy spring for me.

Here's the May table (77 plants) that comes down in a week.

maytable77_2013.JPG
maytable13_nugz.JPG

Here's the June table at 2 weeks in

june13table_day15.JPG

The majority of July's clones (all Snow White)

july13_clones.JPG

Here are my Critical Mass moms. The older one is from the initial order and the second came from the additional seeds that were sent 3 weeks later. I've already cut 3 clones that are buried. Two will become mothers and the 3rd is going into the flower room.

They're showing an Indica dominant pheno and I'm tickled with how they're forming up. They also root beautifully in the cloner and show no ill effects when dipped in gel.

cm_moms2.JPG
cm_moms1.JPG

Also, I have 3 holes dug and within the next few days I'll be transplanting some plants outside under the big HPS so you guys will get to see a little guerrilla grow sideshow. I'll be sure and take pics.

Anyway, look for more regular updates as things get back to normal as I am now making the transition from Snow White to Critical Mass.

Good Growing everyone.
wow fied they look really dense & frosty! i think ditching the snow white may be a good idea,i hear the critical strains are beastly and easy,i have a couple critical + beans, but i have so many strains going right now ,im a bit overwhelmed,(once again) i tend to do this to myself every few months,then i go crazy and trash half my stuff lol,

I was able to sneak away last night and transplant 3 moms out under the big HPS.

They look rough due to the transport(they were covered) and the walk in, but they'll recover nicely. I'm curious to see how they turn out. Here's a couple of pics from last night.

sw5_bighps.JPG
sw4_bighps.JPG

I'll sneak back in a month or so and snap some update pics.
oh that makes me wanna go guerilla so bad! lol they are gonna be so awesome in a few months cant wait to see that, maybe i can scatter a few of my auto strains by the river,hmmmm lol l]

Looking like a train that can't be stopped bro, bless and reps:goodjob:

Wow i didnt even relize your current journal was going. Ive been reading your journals since feb of this year. Ive been coping your sog style from earlier grows. Great work! I only have a corner of my tent for sog hempys, but excited non the less. Just set my flowering tent up last week. Just wanted to say thanks for the great info. Youndocument extremly well. Have zero questions. Great job stay green

Does that say 1 gram per watt?? And why are they in those storage tubs..?? How long do you veg and flower??

Noob alert :)

Just got back and you will find all the necessary info it is cheap and very nice set up once you get it going. Almost no veg time clones rooting and flipped to produce single cola plants, but strength in numbers haha,love this thread,

fied's method is really simple & effective. it'll be hard to a better one & the way he explains the steps, he's a great teacher :Namaste:

You said "Spring Hobby..." and it's summer.

I also comprehend that the duties involved with keeping a journal up to date. It's a lot of work. One as popular as your current would take up all my spare time.

I get frustrated at times in my journals with certain types of people's personalities. Basically just lazy I suppose. It becomes monotonous answering the same question over and over again.

Your journals have helped me out more than any. I've even modeled after you, just on a vastly smaller scale.

Wish to see you around again. Your presence is missed.

I have to agree Fied really missing the updates I know you've gotta be close to some full sets of the critical going through because I've have harvested twice since last one and tomorrow's will be pretty nice also just got my 1000 ballast so from 400 should do me pretty good missing ya bro :peace:

Back
Top Bottom