Lowryder 2 grow

so project is over, i obtained approximately 60 seeds from 2 plants and a small amount of bud, probably a couple grams from each plant only. i now plan on running another lowryder 2 grow of about 10 - 12 plants using a hydroponic system, and i do not intend to produce any seed from this grow. the bud yielded from the plant tastes great and is very smooth, i look forward to growing much more next time around.

man these LR2 are kicking /MY ASS germ all four and all 4 a sucess then two died and never popped past intial crack. and one i fried and the las one is having trouble so i ripped the rochwohl in half and the seed shell was covering half the root and looking like root so i took out the shell ans put it in a new rockwohl we'll see what happens i guess can you see i did anything wrong? should i leave in pappertowl method untill a nice root come out and not just a crack root. thank you nologo

um. i had trouble reading and following your post. so ill just tell you what i would do if i were germinating and putting them in rockwool.

put in moist paper towel in a warm spot away from light, you want them to crack open and have a tap root about 1/2 an inch long or so. you should presoak your rockwool in a 1/4 strength solution of flowering nutes. make sure you shake all the excess water out of the rockwool before putting your seeds in. you want to keep them in a humid environment so a humidity dome should be used here. also make sure they stay moist, you do not want them to dry out or be soaking wet, you will need to add some moisture every day or 2 days. when the break the surface, wait until they get there first set of real leaves before moving to your hydro system.

hey man, just joined to watch the lowriders for now. I got 4 of joint doctors going in 3 gallon soil, all organic. I cannot get those femmed girls to do anything other than show sex! 37 days in. Just a weeks of hairs on 18.6. Lol, good luck all around.

Hi there NoLogo,

I was thinking about doing something similar, get some seeds out of a cross between two lowryder #1.

Did you grow any seeds you got out of this grow ? I'm wondering if they will keep the characteristics of autoflowering and size, maybe some others as well.

Back
Top Bottom