Lowryder 2 grow

u can ether just let it grow its way off or VARY carefully pull it off by pulling from each of the sides. congratts on the sprouts.

peace toke out

hey guys, so the 4th seed sprouted today, but the seed casing is still on there pretty good. i apologize for the picture, but the camera i have isnt exactly designed for macro photography.

seedling7.jpg

I am going to leave it for a day or so like this, hoping that it will work its own way out. But has anyone any advise on how I can help the process along?

Well you can do what i did..i even did mine before it popped out the soil....

what i did with mine was, i was checking it day by day by digging up the soil to see where it is at. And one day i dug it up to take a look, it was almost coming out the soil, so all i did was took some tweezers and pulled of the hard shell gently by dropping some water on it.

NoLogo Nice clean set up and an area that looks to accomodate the plants. The Shell should open up and drop. If not, just a little care in removal of it helps. Yes, Patience is a virtue when practiced as the grows mature. We are all patiently with you here on your journey.

lol, no its a pic of bubbles from the trailer park boys, a tv show. if you havnt watched it, you should, very funny. and they grow dope!

maybe you should write a letter to linksys and tell them to level out the tops of their products so you can all pop your seeds on them without have to balance them!

thats a good idea, then they would be good for something, cause its crap as a wireless router! i am always having to reboot it. does serve a nice warm spot to germinate seeds though.

day 30, there are 2 males and 2 felmales. i am allowing the male to pollinate in order to produce seeds as well as bud. the males have exploded upwards much much faster than the females

group17.jpg

male9.jpg

girl2.jpg

girl11.jpg

day 37

males have been destroyed as they have served their purpose. as you can see from the last photo the plants have been sufficiently pollinated and are growing seeds.

101_0197.JPG

101_0198.JPG

101_0200.JPG

101_0199.JPG

nice GREAT JOB i just got an offer for 3 balasts 2 600w and 1 1000w with three reflectors 2 100w bulbs and 1 600w bulb with 2 hydrofarm fans for 570 with a conversion for 240 if desire you think i should buy it anyone please ring in

so, how are the plants doing? im really lookin forward to seeing how much your yield is i was planning on gettin some lowryder seeds

Back
Top Bottom