Lowryder 2 grow

NoLogo

Hi all!

Starting my new Lowryder 2 grow today. I have 4 seeds and will be germinating them all, hoping to produce some seed as well as bud with this grow.

It will be a soil grow using pro-mix and added perlite in 8 inch pots (1 gallon). I have dyna-grow/dyna-bloom nutes. Lights will be 2' T5 lights, 2 cool white and 2 warm for a mixed spectrum, and additional cfl bulbs for suplimental lighting and to keep the temperature up.

Once germinated I plan on putting the seeds directly into the 8 inch pots. Hoping for a 9 week grow period with a 18/6 light cycle throughout.

101_0187.JPG

The Seeds!

101_0190.JPG

A warm dark spot to germinate.

101_0191.JPG

The grow area, T5 lights to be lowered once plants are in their pots.

Any comments and helpful information is appreciated! :joint:

seeds have germinated and today got planted into their pots. the soil mix i used is 6 parts pro-mix, to 2 parts perlite and 1 part vermiculite.

101_0186.JPG

hey no lowgo ima be here to watch this grow. iv been intarested in getting lowrider to or one the the crosses for a while now. i wish u the best of luck. i cant wait to see those babes sprout

peace glass out

no problem man i love all of the autos iv seen i want to get my hands on some autos myself. im just to sketed out about buying them off line. any of those babys sprout yet?

peace toke out

You will enjoy the Lowryder 2. It is a good little plant and fun to grow.

thanks herb fellow.

and glassbowls, none have sprouted out yet, but i see a flash of green in one so i am hopefull tomorrow we will have a new photo to put up :)

good luck man...i'll keep an eye on this. been thinkin about growin these too. cant wait to see the outcome.

Lookin good. Luvin the setup! You might have to lower the lights on the top of your area. I see the other one's, but they may not be adequate enough. Just keep an eye on em. ;-)

Thanks for stopping in guys! I am going 18/6 as that is what is recommended by the Joint Doctor, the company that breed the seeds.

NICE SETUP, Man neat and everything...But you'll need to add some more light to those back 2 pots....

What you should do is.. Bring all the pots together in the middle then hang one of the CFL's with out the reflector over top, then setup the other 2 lights to shine either at the top as well or in the middle some how.

Or you can just go to ur local hardware store and get one of those 2-1/3-1 sockets.....

the picture doesnt really show the light setup accurately. the t5 lights have been lowered down so all plants are getting a pretty good amount of light, having said that 1 of the back 2 doesnt get quite as much light, but i have another clamp light somewhere that i can use to fix that. 3 of 4 have sprouted today, pics to follow tonight.

Nice set up, would like to know what you used on the walls? I am looking to change from Mylar to something that holds up to cleaning.:nicethread:

Ultrabudda, the walls are just a thin sheet of plywood i had lying around covered with dollar store winscreen reflectors lol. i dont know what they thought when i bought 8 at once lol.

here are some new pics

This first one you can see 3 of the 4 pots have sprouted.

101_0187_2_.JPG

Here you can see i have dropped the lights all the way down

101_0190_2_.JPG

I like this one cause you can see how blue the cool white T5s are

101_0191_2_.JPG

Overview of setup

101_0186_2_.JPG

I am going 18/6 as that is what is recommended by the Joint Doctor, the company that breed the seeds.
Sounds reasonable to me. They probably need their rest, which might produce a better product.

:peace:

Harry

im really liking how this is turning out for u man. im glad u got three so far lets hope that the 4th shows up soon. good luck

peace glass out

I always ran mine on 18/6 and they did fine. I'm having a bowl of LR2 for breakfast, hold the milk.

hey guys, so the 4th seed sprouted today, but the seed casing is still on there pretty good. i apologize for the picture, but the camera i have isnt exactly designed for macro photography.

seedling7.jpg

I am going to leave it for a day or so like this, hoping that it will work its own way out. But has anyone any advise on how I can help the process along?

Back
Top Bottom