MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insane!

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

Update on the Afgoo. There looking fine, nice and green goddesses! :yummy:

001613.JPG

Check out the multiple bud sites!

:yahoo:

002658.JPG
003623.JPG
005554.JPG
007491.JPG
008453.JPG
009418.JPG
011343.JPG
013285.JPG

Next week they get transferred to 5 or 10 gal pots haven't decided which yet.

:peacetwo:

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

verry nice set up very profesionnal!
clean:thumb:
cant wait to see this get going brother
great strains

Thanks Shaggie and :welcome: glad you stopped by! It is an interesting mix and can't wait to see how all this play's out.

what up mac,

quick question that came to me last night!!! on your Afgoo's are they very short plants?? cus my seeds are now a little over 2 months old and are only stretching abut 8 inches tall... just wonderin if it is normal for the slow speed growth???

what up mac,

quick question that came to me last night!!! on your Afgoo's are they very short plants?? cus my seeds are now a little over 2 months old and are only stretching abut 8 inches tall... just wonderin if it is normal for the slow speed growth???

Hey Astron! As far as I know these are rather short. IMHO I don't see em getting much over 3-4' but I have never grown them and there isn't much info on this strain as you know and actually would be real surprised to see 4'. I think 3' is more in line in my grow room setup, max. We'll see. Right now they are 1' tall from base to top. They have grown about 5 inches in the last two weeks while the outdoor plants have shot up over a foot in the same time frame. I'll stop by your jrnl again later today. Last time I checked they were looking GREAT! :)

Have you ever tried Subcool's Soil Mix? I found it to be really effective and easy!

-Rek

Hey reckles. Thanks for that. Haven't seen that mix is it in 420 mag or is it commercial? If it's on 420 mag send me a link when you get a chance or any other info you may have. Always looking for a better way to grow the girls! :)

Wanted to show my current nutes. These will be added to and changed next week after transplant to the larger pots.

015239.JPG

Actually I think I'm a little behind changing them to more on the "P" side but They don't look to be lacking anything at this time. Probably will change to nute tea with high P bat gauno and maybe some other organics for flowering. Any preferences you have for flower organics? :morenutes:

Happy fathers day to all you dad's out there whether your kids are bipeds or the flowering type! :)

I'm always envious of you awesome growers that grow from seed. I think it is a greater journey your on. Not that clones are bad but I think you get more out of your grow as far as complete satisfaction when the time comes to harvest. Just my opinion. So hats off to you dad's that do the seeds!
:cheer:

But to show I'm not totally inept when comes to growing from seed I do have one accomplishment to point to. Here she is!

005551.JPG

That's right, she's a tomatoe plant! A San Marzano to be exact.

Reason two that I waste your precious time with my blabber today is that she is in flower! New pic update later today. But truthfully I wanted to point out she is in the exact same soil and I feed her the same nutes as my grow. I'll use her as kind of a warning gauge kind of like a canary in a coal mine. Though I'm not quite sure that she is a good gauge but it sure is fun to think of her that way! :laughtwo:

I started 5 seeds 4 sprouted and yes only one made it (so far :)) but hey I'm learning! :rofl: She ought to make some good mmj pasta sauce!:yummy:

Love the Mater plant! its the same thing i do any thing i run my girls threw will be tested on my vegie garden... if u can grow a tomato you can grow a pot plant!

WOW!!!!!! plants are lookin amazing and that chill out spot looks pretty sweet sippin on sweet tea and smokin a fat daddy and life is good hey i figured this might help you figure out when your gettin close to buddin in your neck of the woods it helped me out when i started growin outdoors Predefined Locations for Sunrise Sunset Calendar ive never grew indoors hope to some day well hope all is well with you and yours :goodjob: :peacetwo:

Just found your post Macgyverup - and there is a ton going on there! Love your shed setup and it is nice to see both indoor and outdoor. I saw the outdoor screen that you have setup. Does this go all around? Worried about neighbors at all?

I am definitely in for the ride - looks like fun!

Having problems with upload speed tonight. :hmmmm: Was trying to do an pic update on the mater I promised yesterday but time is running short! Plus I just don't have the patience to watch the little circle thingy going round and round saying "processing"! :thedoubletake: :)

All is well but the bucket brigade is wearing thin in this heat. 98 deg today! That's when I got home tonight!!! Brutal. My next project is to setup a filtration system and res for the outside grow. Ph'ing my water in the res and carrying it out to the outdoor grow is a pain!!! Love my girls but I refuse to make this work. :biglaugh:

Love the Mater plant! its the same thing i do any thing i run my girls threw will be tested on my vegie garden... if u can grow a tomato you can grow a pot plant!

Hey Shaggie! Cool, so I'm not the only one! :)

WOW!!!!!! plants are lookin amazing and that chill out spot looks pretty sweet sippin on sweet tea and smokin a fat daddy and life is good hey i figured this might help you figure out when your gettin close to buddin in your neck of the woods it helped me out when i started growin outdoors Predefined Locations for Sunrise Sunset Calendar ive never grew indoors hope to some day well hope all is well with you and yours :goodjob: :peacetwo:

Thanks Papatater! All is well... I'm getting ready to hang out in the garden with the "Goddess of the Garden": and finish off this beautiful, yet very warm evening, with a nice dose of meds. :tokin:

Just found your post Macgyverup - and there is a ton going on there! Love your shed setup and it is nice to see both indoor and outdoor. I saw the outdoor screen that you have setup. Does this go all around? Worried about neighbors at all?

I am definitely in for the ride - looks like fun!

:welcome: Dutch and thanks for the nice comments!

Sometimes I feel like a clown going around in circles keeping up with both grows, but I'm pretty much a clown anyway.:rofl:

The outdoor screen is for privacy but closed on three sides. The side that faces the backyard does not have that issue. But mostly I just don't want to be obvious. I live in a pretty savvy pot growing and accepting small town so I really don't worry much and this is a legal Cal grow.

I'm busted on time tonight but I'll be checking your jrnl asap and most of all :thanks: for stopping by and pulling up a chair!

Ok boy's and gals it's time for the mater update, at last!!!

001614.JPG

and I swear she's grown another 3-4" since. These pics were taken 3 day's ago.

002659.JPG

It's super healthy and happy! :cheesygrinsmiley: Me too!

Now it's time for all you 420 grow expert growers to show your true talents. :adore: It has got to be hard as heck determining a plants strain without anything more than a few pics. But I thought I would ask anyway... because if anyone can figure it out I'm sure it will be someone here at :420: These are the pics of the two mystery outdoor plants:

Mystery plant one:

005555.JPG

Mystery plant two:

003625.JPG

006491.JPG

Anyone want to make a guess yet? Questions?

:thanks:

I'm not sure anyone can tell the strain from pics, but both are definately indica or indica-dominant, IMHO.

I'm not sure anyone can tell the strain from pics, but both are definately indica or indica-dominant, IMHO.

Agreed! I've seen posts here on 420 of growers who claim they can and ask for more pics, etc. But I'm not sure it can be done. Just want to put it out there and see if possibly someone can. Cause I'm clueless :tokin: when it comes to identifying anything. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom