MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insane!

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

I wonder if it would be easier once the plant flowers? There are tons of seeds companies out there that have a lot of bud shots. Throw out all of the sativa dominant pictures, and compare the bud shots with the pics online? You can probably narrow it down to some main strains.

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

Well on bagseed they can call it lets say super x but you can never know who the daddy is most people i know grow multiple strains so any guess is just a guess you might have some killer stuff right there we all here hope so plants are lookin great so does that mater :goodjob: :peacetwo:

I wonder if it would be easier once the plant flowers? There are tons of seeds companies out there that have a lot of bud shots. Throw out all of the sativa dominant pictures, and compare the bud shots with the pics online? You can probably narrow it down to some main strains.

Hey DutchDude! I think your right. I have read somewhere that pics of the flowering plant makes for easier ID. :goodjob: Thanks for your input.

:peacetwo:

Well on bagseed they can call it lets say super x but you can never know who the daddy is most people i know grow multiple strains so any guess is just a guess you might have some killer stuff right there we all here hope so plants are lookin great so does that mater :goodjob: :peacetwo:

Thanks papatater! All are looking good and no matter what strain they turn out to be, the outdoor grow is only for adding to my med cab selection, accept the Hog, because they will not qualify for mmj at my local collective. :)

Mater grow is really impressive and putting on more flowers. :cheer:. I'll update pics of all my grows plus an additional plant this weekend.

Hey Mac, If i were to guess the strain it would have to be CHERRY Tomato. ;)

The 2 plants look good but deff too soon to determine strain. What companies are the freebies from? The top pic has growth and the look of a Great White Shark I grew 2 years ago.

-Rek

strain from pics is hard... need to be scratch and sniff pics and it would be more possible.... even than it is difficult if you havent grown the strain b4....the one thing i can say is the first bag seed looks like it has some afgani phenos in there based on the short almost rounded leaf structure....
any more names are just that.... names unless you get it from a legitamit company.....
ive watched people have a strain that they are growing be called white widdow...well widow doesnt turn golden orange....
bud structure will be a better tell on what you have.. but even than your envirionment can influence it to look and grow differently lol... so its always best guess

any ways... my guess is it has some afgani origans... probly a cross. (alot of strains are just this)
whats it smell like when you rub the stem?

Hey Mac, If i were to guess the strain it would have to be CHERRY Tomato. ;)

The 2 plants look good but deff too soon to determine strain. What companies are the freebies from? The top pic has growth and the look of a Great White Shark I grew 2 years ago.

-Rek

Cherry? Oh please! :laughtwo:

The two mysteries are not from a company, but given to me by a fellow grower, who got them from a fellow grower, so needless to say we have three clueless growers, growing two unidentifiable plants! :rofl: :cool: :grinjoint:
You can call us... :) Larry, Dick and Mo?

GWS-I'll have to see if I can find more info on these. :thanks:

strain from pics is hard... need to be scratch and sniff pics and it would be more possible.... even than it is difficult if you havent grown the strain b4....the one thing i can say is the first bag seed looks like it has some afgani phenos in there based on the short almost rounded leaf structure....
any more names are just that.... names unless you get it from a legitamit company.....
ive watched people have a strain that they are growing be called white widdow...well widow doesnt turn golden orange....
bud structure will be a better tell on what you have.. but even than your envirionment can influence it to look and grow differently lol... so its always best guess

any ways... my guess is it has some afgani origans... probly a cross. (alot of strains are just this)
whats it smell like when you rub the stem?

Thanks Shaggie! Scratch and sniff pics? :rofl: Man I wish my pics could do that!!! I'll have to get back to you on the real sniff test. Great info and observations. I really doubt that I'll be able to identify them with any certainty. My only hope is that they aren't males or hermies and develop into beaultifu ladies with legs and tight appendages! :)

maybe thats what the high is like??? your just stuck in mystery!!! lol. nah it looks more like its a indica dominant though!!! just gonna have to see what the flowers show!!!

Im in for this one! :high-five: Macguyver.. the ladies are lookin awesome.. any update pics?

Now it's time for all you 420 grow expert growers to show your true talents. :adore: It has got to be hard as heck determining a plants strain without anything more than a few pics. But I thought I would ask anyway... because if anyone can figure it out I'm sure it will be someone here at :420: These are the pics of the two mystery outdoor plants:

Mystery plant one:

005555.JPG

Mystery plant two:

003625.JPG

006491.JPG

Anyone want to make a guess yet? Questions?

:thanks:
Seems like a Trainwreck type of cross mid to late veg to me.. Im not a strain "expert" but they look familiar in that kinda way it starts to turn sativa in character which gives you that initial head rush when ya do this to um :roorrip:...aah Trainwreck.

Imagine if they hermie and give you seeds! Then you can have a whole batch of unknown seeds:hmmmm:.... lmao!

-Rek

Scarey, like some scenario from the "twilight zone"... but funny, Rek!

:rofl:

Imagine if they hermie and give you seeds! Then you can have a whole batch of unknown seeds:hmmmm:.... lmao!

-Rek

P.S. Sorry I forgot this point... What is file 13? :)

Im in for this one! :high-five: Macguyver.. the ladies are lookin awesome.. any update pics?

:welcome: Che! Glad you stopped by. Will be updating tomorrow, and I'll also show off my new toy! I just received my H2O filters, yahoo! Glad to have you on board!

maybe thats what the high is like??? your just stuck in mystery!!! lol. nah it looks more like its a indica dominant though!!! just gonna have to see what the flowers show!!!

:) Everyone loves a mystery, and they go great with med's! :bongrip: :blunt:

New toy update!

I bought a filter system for my grows. It has a Flowmax 20 micron filter as the Pre-Filter and an Hydonix 5 micron charcoal filter that eliminates 99% of chlorine and odors. Both filters are 2.5" X 10".

Here's a pic:

002662.JPG

Now when watering I can just fill my res and ph the water, which beats the hell out of having to carry water from my res in the garage to the outdoor plants in buckets after aerating for 2 days to eliminate chlorine, and for @ $60 I'm a happy camper! :yahoo:

Eventually I'm going to set up an outdoor res with a pump and drip system. Can't wait :)

Nice purchase on the water filter system. I am looking for a RO system for my apartment because I am sick of carrying water 2x a week from grocery store to babies...10 gallons a week is a lot of water to keep buying...lol.... Nice purchase MagG!!

Nice purchase on the water filter system. I am looking for a RO system for my apartment because I am sick of carrying water 2x a week from grocery store to babies...10 gallons a week is a lot of water to keep buying...lol.... Nice purchase MagG!!

Thanks bro! Yup RO is what I really wanted, just couldn't put out the bucks for a system that will handle both my grows.

Watch out or you'll be dragging your knuckles on the ground carrying all that water!: :laughtwo: Keep us posted on your RO system so I can come over to your jrnl and drool! :)

Outdoor Update!

Just a few picks of the outdoor grow. All is looking good. No real critter problems yet I think part of my luck so far has been because there's plenty of lady bugs roaming around my backyard. Last time I saw as large a population of these little sweethearts of the garden was when I purchased about 1500 and released them in my garden at the old house. Suspect someone did the same here at some point.

For comparison the first pic was one week ago, just after transplant to 15 gal pots.
022123.JPG

And here the girls are one week later! Mystery plant #1 (left front row) has shot up to 36". Hope it's not a ma,ma,male, ugh! I can hardly bring myself to say the "m" word... but no signs yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Mystery plant #2 (right front row) is one healthy looking cross. The pic really doesn't do it justice it is filling out nicely and starting to shoot up. Very impressive. Just wish I new what strain it is. :)
009422.JPG

Here's a shot of the Hog. They really are exploding! :yahoo:
010393.JPG

I'll update the indoor Afgoo in a few. Thanks for checking in!

Back
Top Bottom