Gorilla Glue #4 x White Widow

9w1d from seed, 7w4d in veg, 9 days since flip.

She's hanging in there. I backed off on the Terpinator for a week, and only added 1 teaspoon to her feed res today.

Her daily feed (drip fed) currently contains:
AN SensiGrow for Coco A/B @ 1T/gal
Terpinator @ 1t / gal (roughly 5ml / gal)

I started a new seed, but I must've put it into the seed starter upside down, because the tap root grew UP and then dried out. I tried digging it out and flipping it over, but that didn't work. I'm unsure whether I'll continue to run two tents simultaneously because, TBH, I already have more weed than I know what to do with!

But I have these new seeds I'm really excited about, so I'm thinking about growing two plants in the flower tent from start to finish. And I wanted to try an auto/hempy grow… Decisions, decisions!

Thanks, bro! She's looking better! I really love the texture of her leaves. An overdue update...

3 days ago, I saw pistils in her tops, so I started calling her "in flower." She has some discoloration in some of her lower leaves, but I'm hoping that was me overdoing it on the Terpinator and not another as yet undiagnosed problem. :p Yesterday, when I mixed up a new batch of feed for her drip-line reservoir, I switched her to Bloom nutes.

Her daily feed contains:
AN SensiBloom for Coco A/B @ 1T/gal

I got a wild hair up my a$$ and decided to try growing in a hempy bucket. I got some 28-liter plastic storage bins, which I thought were big enough for 2 plants when I ordered them… They look smaller in person than they did in the pictures, but that's still 3+ gallons per plant, which is what I usually grow in anyway. Each bin measures 18" x 12-5/8" x 13-1/4". But by the time I got the bins, I'd already started two seeds, so I'm committed. :) Don't really have space in the tent for 2 of them, so I'm gonna have to hope 2 plants in 1 bucket doesn't bite me in my wild-haired buttocks.

Last night, I drilled a 1/4-inch hole about 2 inches from the bottom and stuck a length of 1/4-inch tubing into the hole. I sprayed a couple coats of Flex Seal rubbery gunk around the tube on inside and outside to seal around the edges. If I'm careful and don't yank it out, I can catch the runoff in a separate drainage container. When the second coat of Flex Seal is dry, I'll pour in the perlite, get a feel for the weight of it bone dry, then wash it and put the babies in.

Introducing…
Northern Lights x Big Bud Ryder by World of Seeds. I got two of these free with a Seedsman order (but I killed one seed by putting it into the seed starter upside down). Check it out:
Buy Northern Lights x Big Bud Ryder Auto Feminised Seeds from World of Seeds | Seedsman

Dropped that bad girl into a seed starter moistened with 6.2 pH tap water. Not making any more mistakes before I get a seedling!

Aaaaaaaand… another Alien vs Triangle (F2). My second (of two) free seed of that strain. I really enjoyed growing the first one, and she smokes up real nice, so why not? I don't have a large selection of auto seeds to choose from, anyway. And her wicked trichomes won me the photo contest. :)

So here they are, newly hatched.

More pics once I get the hempy bucket set up...

Just a quick photo update. Everyone's doing well. :)

10w1d from seed, 6d in flower, 15 days since flip.

Today is her 5th day on bloom nutes, but I gave her a drink of plain pHed water as well.

Her daily feed (~5oz every 4 hours) contains:

Northern Lights x Big Bud Ryder

She was slower to open than Alien, but she's a champ! Caught up in growth already. I sprinkled about an oz of pH 6.2 water on each plant yesterday.

Alien vs Triangle (#2)

I wonder about her curved stem. I may have given her too much water yesterday, but they won't get anything to drink until tomorrow.

Thanks much! The babies are always so cute, aren't they? haha

11w1d from seed, 1w6d in flower, 22 days since flip.

This is the largest plant I've grown to date. I didn't mean for this to happen, but I think keeping her on the drip feed was the problem. Or maybe the solution. Depends on whether she survives to harvest. haha! I had to supercrop her tallest branch/cola to bring the height down, but it's almost caught up to the others, which are now taller than that one was when I supercropped it. Might have to supercrop all of them…

Her daily feed (~5oz every 4 hours) contains:
Terpinator @ 2t / gal (roughly 10ml / gal)

2w from seed, 3d in veg. She was keeping up with Alien until a couple days ago. Still doing fine. She and her roommate share ~2 litres of feed every 2-3 days. I've been just watering around them to encourage roots to spread outward as well as down.

AN SensiGrow for Coco A/B @ 6ml/gal
Great White mycorrhizae @ .25t/gal

Alien vs Triangle (#2)

2w from seed, 3d in veg. She's developing her new nodes more quickly than NLBBR. They share ~2 litres of feed every 2-3 days.

Thank you! :) Can't wait for the GGWW to be ready. She has a very pleasant aroma when I open the tent.

I can't wait for my Widow to be done. She is at 55 days and I think she still has another 2-3 weeks to go at least. She better bulk up a lot more!

She's a beauty! Your African Meltdown looks amazing -- so healthy!

12w1d from seed, 2w6d in flower, 29 days since flip.

She finally quit growing vertically but her flower tops are only about 8" below the light. I haven't supercropped them yet because I'd wanted her to stop stretching first. But yesterday, I wrangled her into a second tomato cage, since the first one isn't nearly tall enough to do her any good. So I flipped the second one upside down and tied the two largest rings of the two cages together. I ended up "breaking" a couple branches, some inadvertently and some on purpose, to get them in there. Note to self: do this as she's stretching rather than after. But now all her branches have supports, so I shouldn't have much (if any) floppage.

I started feeding her a wee bit less but more frequently. I figure that she might get thirsty as she's making momma pretty flowers, so she can drink all she wants. Still, none gets dribbled out with the feeder, so I'll up her feed amount a little more this week.

Her daily feed (~4oz every 3 hours) contains:
Terpinator @ 2t / gal (roughly 10ml / gal)

3w from seed, 1w3d in veg. She's doing great so far! A little shorter than Alien, but I'm not complaining. I started them on a small amount of Terpinator this week. They're getting feed every other day right now, but I'll stretch it out to every 3 days as the roomies close in on their 2w veg birthday.

Every other day, she splits 2 liters of this feed with her roomie.
Terpinator @ .25t/gal

Alien vs Triangle (#2)

3w from seed, 1w3d in veg. A little taller than NLBBR now. Like the first Alien, her leaves are really soft to the touch. Velvety.

Back
Top Bottom