Making a poor man’s Volksgarden

Budsbunny

Hello all from Ontario Canada. I was, until recently, rather in the dark about medicinal cannabis and how to grow it yourself, until I started to get arthritis in my wrists (while flipping a house…) a few months ago.

In my search for a solution I stumbled on the Volksgarden and since I have a small hydroponic greenhouse myself, my curiosity was in “full ahead” mode. To clarify… I am “a bit” of an innovator, the last 19 years I have lived from my ideas, but am retired now, so the more technical part I can handle, but growing cannabis will be a huge learning curve I guess. (Although I am catching up....lol)

This week I will start a new post about the progress of my project, hope to see you all there, maybe you might learn something and hopefully I will learn (A LOT) from you!

Cheers!

Welcome to 420,Buds :welcome:
We're all still learning when it comes to our favorite weed- I look forward to seeing what you've got going!
Here's some links to maybe make your first moves a little easier in here:

Thank you carcass, my project is on the right track, but when it comes to growing I have a long way to go....

Hello all from Ontario Canada. I was, until recently, rather in the dark about medicinal cannabis and how to grow it yourself, until I started to get arthritis in my wrists (while flipping a house…) a few months ago.

In my search for a solution I stumbled on the Volksgarden and since I have a small hydroponic greenhouse myself, my curiosity was in “full ahead” mode. To clarify… I am “a bit” of an innovator, the last 19 years I have lived from my ideas, but am retired now, so the more technical part I can handle, but growing cannabis will be a huge learning curve I guess. (Although I am catching up....lol)

This week I will start a new post about the progress of my project, hope to see you all there, maybe you might learn something and hopefully I will learn (A LOT) from you!

Cheers!

Welcome, Buds!

Looking forward to seeing some of your ideas. also can't believe Budsbunny wasn't taken already LOL

Hi Remystemple,
Yes LOL, I was surprised as well.....Budsbunny was the first name I thought off and bingo!

Here is a preview of what I am doing. Just to show that I am not one of those bragging idiots on YouTube who make one small video of a project half done and never follow up after that.
The rest will be in the post of the project itself, hopefully I get some time for that one of these days, as working on this is just too damn nice!
Cheers!
setup-intro.jpg

Oh...forgot, believe it or not but this project I have scaled in at $250.00 MAX! (Canadian....heheheh)

Here is a preview of what I am doing. Just to show that I am not one of those bragging idiots on YouTube who make one small video of a project half done and never follow up after that.
The rest will be in the post of the project itself, hopefully I get some time for that one of these days, as working on this is just too damn nice!
Cheers!
setup-intro.jpg

what are we looking at here lol. it looks super interesting, but i have no idea what it is. i've never heard of a volksgarden before.

You can do a search here within this forum, just type in Volksgarden in the search box and you will see....

Looks like a clothes dryer?
I'll do that search.....

You can do a search here within this forum, just type in Volksgarden in the search box and you will see....

ok, that's pretty neat. good luck Buds, i'll be watching for sure.

Hi all, I have started the actual post to build this thing in the growers forum/do it yourself.
See you there!
Cheers!

Thank you stoneotter. I like your strawberry cough signature, hopefully I can tell something like that to my girlfriend in the future....:yahoo:

Thank you HighFisher!

Rotary gardening! Interesting for sure. It'll be great to have someone here posting results/yields to compare with conventional growing as well as vertical. I've followed it for a while. However, it always seems like too much specialized or custom gear, and a TON of effort.

Hope you find a way to make it more straight forward for the masses! That would be wicked groovy!

Back
Top Bottom