Mandala of Nirvana

Of the remaining 2 Kalichakra, one is trying. I have hope for this one.
100_03391.JPG

The other one in rockwool did not crack and looked like it had some fungus. So, I cleaned it off and put it in water. I don't have much hope for this one but, I'll give it a couple of days.
100_03401.JPG

Things seen to be moving slowly. I added a two bulb 2ft t5 with blue grow bulbs.
Group shot at 2 weeks from planting seed. The group now has two CFLs instead of one.
100_03461.JPG

Water Farm NL under new t5. (That's my bros fancy tobacco in a dwc next to it.)
100_03452.JPG

The moldy seed turned out to be dead.:rip: The remaining Kalichakra seedling kept drying out. The peat pellet would dry up within hours. So, I soaked it down and left standing water in the tray. Now, it's starting to stand up. Fingers crossed.
100_0347.JPG

Good luck... awesome strain! a potent sativa high with an energizing body effect; sensual and stimulating. Good for active recreation, but heavy indulgance can lead to a temporary state of being blissed-out. Sounds like my kind of Bud!
You talkin' 'bout K or NL? Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!
:welcome: stully. Pull up a chair!

What a difference a week makes!
I am feeding full strength now about every 2-3 days. I have been topping off the water farm with nutes as needed when feeding.The organic bagseed is the only exception. it's been getting plain water. The rain water I've been collecting is right at 6.5ph. The tiny seedling didn't make it, but the one surviving Kalichakra is looking good. (second place)
100_0361.JPG

NL1 (6th place)
100_03591.JPG

is a bit smaller than NL2 (5th place)
100_0357.JPG

Of coarse the water farm NL is in first place. Check out the swelling stem.
100_03551.JPG

Organic bagseed (4th place)
100_03561.JPG

Other bagseed (third place)
100_03601.JPG

And in last place; the runt bagseed.
100_03621.JPG

Thanx for tuning in! :ganjamon:

:welcome: and thank you for subscribing , braundc420! Good luck on your future grow!

Those ladies are looking good man. So you have been topping off the WF with nutes and not just ph'd water?
Yea, Kannabis. It's how I ran it the last grow. From that I've learned that it causes vigorous growth and massive salt buildup. So, I'll be flushing it periodically this time around.

Thanx, Phat! Hope things smooth out for you.

Thanx, SS! I was gettin' a pic of the branching, and it turned out to be a great shot.

Week 4 from planting. They're really coming along! Getting busy now. It's about time to take clones, transplant, and flush the water farm. Also, it looks like I'll have to top the WF to keep it even with the others. The other two NLs are now closer in size. Here are some pics I took tonight.
100_03681.JPG

100_03651.JPG

100_03671.JPG

100_0364.JPG

100_03663.JPG

100_03631.JPG

I took clones today. Two from WF, one from NL1, one from NL2, and two from the big bagseed. I mixed 1qt of water with 1/4tsp Superthrive and 1/4tsp Bcuzz rooting gel. I only soaked the rockwool for 30min. I then dipped the clones in Clonex gel and put them in.
100_03702.JPG

just got caught up.

you should have those clones in the micro green house you used for the seeds. if it is not tall enough, use another tupperware thing you used, exactly the same size, and just tape one on top, make sure it is sealed so that you are creating a humid environment for them (like 90%). pop it and let them breath once a day if you want, but not necessary. don't water them, only mist, and only when really necessary, which shouldn't be much if it is covered. be patient, and don't try to do too much for them, just leave them alone. you will have great success!

they look great trich.

Thanx for the good advice WOF. I have over watered clones before and killed them. lol
One time I forgot about a clone and it rooted! I did cover them. I put the container in a tray with other plants under a dome. I have the vents just cracked open, and it stay pretty moist.
I'll keep an eye on them, though. My house stays pretty dry; 31%rh in flower room with plants. You think this will be good for them?
100_03712.JPG

Thanx, KannabisKid! I have considered it. I've seen great results from LST, but I guess it's not for me. I have a problem with plants falling over in flowering and I think LST will make it worse. I love PitViper's string theory, but I can't use it. My flowering room is 5'Wx5'Hx2'D, so I don't have much horizontal space. Also, my flower room can only be accessed from one end, so I have to be able to move them. I guess it's just easier for me to top. Thanx for the great suggestion, though. Greatly appreciated! Keep 'em coming! I'm still learning!:rollit:

Thanx for the good advice WOF. I have over watered clones before and killed them. lol
One time I forgot about a clone and it rooted! I did cover them. I put the container in a tray with other plants under a dome. I have the vents just cracked open, and it stay pretty moist.
I'll keep an eye on them, though. My house stays pretty dry; 31%rh in flower room with plants. You think this will be good for them?

do i think what will be good for them? the 31% rh or the pic?

thi pic looks great, although im not sure if I like the perlite you popped in there. i've never seen that done before. is there algae growing in there? if its warm and moist, which it should be, it could potentially help harmful bacteria grow. at least you still have the clones in the plastic container so they don't have direct contact with the perlite, that should help a bit.

31% is pretty low. i think its on the dry side but ok for flower, will slow down your veg a bit, and might make cloning very tough indeed without the greenhouse.

do you know the temp or rh inside the dome?

Back
Top Bottom