Mars Hydro 4.20 Giveaway! Have Fun Everyone!

I grow all year round with many different experiences through it. Here is some pics of my most recent grows with all different lighting #Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights# thanks for the chance.
20200409_180041.jpg
20200409_151033.jpg
20200406_134724.jpg
20200406_110532.jpg
Are you at flaunt wealth? lol:D

I wanted to mention that I grow in a number of different spaces, and one of them is my bike shed with my first grow light - a Mars Hydro 300! Here it is in action at night:
full

Move along folks...nothing to see here :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Go go #Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights#
This is the most mysterious light at night :ganjamon:

Shouldn't be too mysterious to you...it's a MH 300 :cheesygrinsmiley:.
It's a long-lost light. I think after all the LEDs become white, some people will miss the purple led. Light it up and you can dance disco at home :party:

...So, I spent some time cleaning up the shed getting for this year's grow...as mentioned I will be trying to make some S1's and a couple of crosses, in my little room...thats where a sp150 would be perfect... ;) :rofl:...

also got things ready to go in the big room, however, it'll be some time before that gets fired up...up to 5 TS1000's...thinking the tax man might bring me one more...

...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...#Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights#
I envy you having so many Mars Hydro lights, lol:blunt:

Some of my trimed bud from a previous grow.
3500k white light only. Man I need a new light ;)

I forgot to add #Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights# on this 2nd photo of mine. With all the excitement of a child to potentially opening a new #Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights# I plum messed up. There goes some poopularity from my lack of detail. I'll go sit in the corner now and think about what I've done and how it could possibly have affected my ability to own something awesome like #Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights#.... cheers.

Attachments

• 20191011_184603.jpg
    20191011_184603.jpg
    929.9 KB · Views: 91
Mars love your plants too! You forgot to add the tag bro
Yeah added it late lol but other ppl need to try the amazingess in my opinion lol

And you can use a tent the bottom doesn't fall out of!
bang on the money shed.lol. would love a new veg tent for mothers too. heehee. I drowned the floor that often that the protective pan lost its water proofing and kept seeping through. Cut out out so I could extend the dimensions to cover the loft entirely. A patch up job that so far is good but I would love a real decent tent to contain in.

Back
Top Bottom