Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway & Photo Contest

Come join the party @Bill284 @Growings @bluter

#marshydro420

These girls popped just in time for 420 aren't they just so damn cute

Resize_20220419_223234_4424.jpg

Happy 420 everyone::ganjamon: I hope you enjoy your smoking time. :theband:
BTW, Mars Hydro 420 one day sale is going on, check your favorite toy on www.mars-hydro.com
Mars Hydro 420 Sale-1.jpg

Happy 420 everyone::ganjamon: I hope you enjoy your smoking time. :theband:
BTW, Mars Hydro 420 one day sale is going on, check your favorite toy on www.mars-hydro.com
Mars Hydro 420 Sale-1.jpg
Awsome sale, wish I had extra bucks to spend.
One thing I noticed FC 8000 is being marketed as ”CO2 LED Light” or at least youtube video was named like that :cheesygrinsmiley: Is some new era comming out for the stronger +600W Leds - ”full power only with additional CO2 supplementation”?

The world is fighting for a smaller carbon footprint and I’m noticing CO2 bags and tanks comming more popular nowdays. It may have some slightly contradictory thoughts.

Thanks for the tag! I’m new so I don’t know anyone to tag. Just getting back into the growing thing, I’m a bit rusty! Here’s some Bodhi gear, GC S1, gorilla breath S1, dispensary bag seed.

A331F08D-6653-428D-A3BB-A129E6295CF8.jpeg
Hi @Coloradocoolaid - welcome to 420! Hey man, don't let not knowing anyone keep you from tagging them - you can use me, and just pick two names from the people who emoji-ed your post. They may even reach out to you afterwards. Then you can enter by the rules and have a shot at the prize! Your group of girls there is gorgeous.

Thanks for the tag @TwelveCoffee -
I guess I'd be remiss not to enter on the last day and on 4/20.
Don't you think @HashGirl, @Krissi1982, @Emilya?
#marshydro420

This is one of my Fruity Pebble Cookies on Day 3 of flower

Elora Flower Day 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom