Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I'll pass on that opportunity to make grow tent walls less reflective to light, thanks :rolleyes: .
This is true, but many people like to stick stickers on the wall. In fact, you can put stickers on lights, fans, flower pots, anywhere.:ganjamon:

How do you get the new stickers? I am assuming buy a light?
We will put stickers in the packaging of each light. But not yet, because our stickers are still in production. When they are available, I will let you know:hug:

When I got my light I got no sticker :(
because our stickers are still in production. It is expected to be at least one month before customers can get the stickers

Uh oh Sara are you outa weed? ;):yahoo:Hope you are well, stay safe all!
I'm safe. I wish you and your family all the best. :green_heart:

This is true, but many people like to stick stickers on the wall. In fact, you can put stickers on lights, fans, flower pots, anywhere.:ganjamon:

Perhaps they would look very nice on the exterior of the tent, lol. A person could start a "wall of fame," with stickers (if available) from their favorite light company, seed supplier, et cetera - and add as many stickers as they like without compromising the "practical light amount" inside their tent.

I am a fan of using as near 100% of one's light output as possible, because they have to pay for 100% of the electricity it uses, regardless.

The above is, of course, merely my suggestion.

Perhaps they would look very nice on the exterior of the tent, lol. A person could start a "wall of fame," with stickers (if available) from their favorite light company, seed supplier, et cetera - and add as many stickers as they like without compromising the "practical light amount" inside their tent.

I am a fan of using as near 100% of one's light output as possible, because they have to pay for 100% of the electricity it uses, regardless.

The above is, of course, merely my suggestion.
You're right. Maybe you stick the sticker on the outside of the tent:surf:

Lol mini dehumidifier making an arrow on glass. Priceless " this way to the ganja", proper dehumidifier will be here by friday, cant wait but seem to be doing alright without it. Cant be to careful though!
20200316_211244.jpg

Back
Top Bottom