Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Day 28 since flip. Seeing frost. This is it gets interesting
IMG_20200315_193236.jpg
IMG_20200315_193236.jpg
IMG_20200315_193236.jpg
Looks like a fast flowering strain? 7 weeks? Def further ahead than mine were, what day did you start seeing pistils or signs of flowers starting to form? Looks like its gunna be frosted right over by the end!

Looks like a fast flowering strain? 7 weeks? Def further ahead than mine were, what day did you start seeing pistils or signs of flowers starting to form? Looks like its gunna be frosted right over by the end!
The first pistils showed up about day 10. Last run took 8 weeks till harvest

I wish my water was that low! I have been using RO as my farm water tests out at 1000 ppm!, and the city I live by 's municipal water is at about 300 ppm , which I am going to try this fall to save a bit of money.

Wow, 1,000 parts per million is .1% dissolved solids. When you make ice cubes, do you end up with grit in the bottom of the trays, lol?

If the 300 PPM city water ends up not being to your liking, try mixing it two to one or half and half with the RO stuff. That's what I used to do when I was running strictly DWC hydroponic setups, and it worked without me needing to use the "hard water" version of the nutrients. Your mileage may vary, of course...

I bet they start running short on bidets here soon as people figure out those work. The thing is people are panicking and buying in bulk to stock up so there is shortages of A Lot of things, Milk, Bread, Hamburger, Water.
I don't think this panic is necessary.When the virus was first discovered in China, everyone was like this, supermarkets were emptied of food and the prices of vegetables and pork shot up.I was worried that there was no food in the house. I also went to buy a lot of food and daily necessities, some of which were even bought at a high price.But it took me less than a week to find out that all the prices had been restored and there were plenty of goods in the supermarket. o_O

Welcome back bro! :hug: How was your time without contact

Cold, dark, and quiet ;) .

It was just an extra-lean Winter, really. What's really inconvenient is I'm looking at Spring approaching and people are suddenly too paranoid to allow others into their home. Or maybe they've just decided to worry more about what they're going to use to wipe their arse on - now that some relatively few people are sitting on cases of the stuff like the Apocalypse is coming and they're going to be able to trade it for food and ammunition afterwards or something - than whether the rooms in their house get painted.

Things will pick back up, they always do. It might just take a little longer this year. <SHRUGS> I've been known to mow a lawn or two; people can throw cash out onto the sidewalk for that :rofl: .

Wow, 1,000 parts per million is .1% dissolved solids. When you make ice cubes, do you end up with grit in the bottom of the trays, lol?

If the 300 PPM city water ends up not being to your liking, try mixing it two to one or half and half with the RO stuff. That's what I used to do when I was running strictly DWC hydroponic setups, and it worked without me needing to use the "hard water" version of the nutrients. Your mileage may vary, of course...
Yeah, on my pen the EC reading is 2024! Ice cubes are covered in white powder till we switched to RO for drinking. I have a buddy growing in town using city water, and so far he has had no problems. I grow in peat, so running my nutes a bit lower to account for the extra hardness shouldn't be a problem, but I will find out!

I got my SP 250 on Monday. So bright. Have two BASH clones and a Bakerstreet seed that I started. Only one of the four seeds got anywhere. Love the light so far.
Looking forward to your feedback photos~ :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom