Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Going to start to budget for it. Know of any discounts? Amazon has it for $325.99
we have the special coupon code "420magazine" can be used on Mars Hydro website.
www.mars-hydro.com
The price will be cheaper than Amazon, and we offer same quality and service :)

Starting a thread does not give you full control of a post. You can't edit posts after 420 minutes. There is one exception that I know of - your profile. You can add edit or delete entries at any time without a limit. I suggest using your profile, and keeping the area above your links cleaned out. This is an example of what I put together for another member:

Old Salt's Recommendation for extended signatures and links

A nice thing about this approach is that you can use all the options not available for signatures such as images and tables. Have fun with it!
Thank you for your suggestion. When I have time next week, I will organize all the journal links and open a thread. I can always add new journal in the future.

Rocking the classics !!!
20200326_195001.jpg

The end results with the classic leds

20200327_224909.jpg
20200327_224854.jpg
20200327_225008.jpg
20200327_225055.jpg
20200327_100119.jpg

Ts600 in 24"x24"x48"tall one plant week 7 of flower.
Anyway, you grow well, and you can get a good harvest with a low budget, indicating that you did good job:thumb:

What grow technique you used? That is 1 plant?
I topped once then tied the leaders and Super cropped, Lots of super cropping to keep an even canopy. I am using Doc Buds High Brix Blend for the LOS . Oh yeah it is one plant. I am Very proud of this my first grow. If you have time swing by my journal. always looking to add friends. Also :welcome: to 420mag. The Best forum on the inner webs

Doc Bud: High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I topped once then tied the leaders and Super cropped, Lots of super cropping to keep an even canopy. I am using Doc Buds High Brix Blend for the LOS . Oh yeah it is one plant. I am Very proud of this my first grow. If you have time swing by my journal. always looking to add friends. Also :welcome: to 420mag. The Best forum on the inner webs

Doc Bud: High Brix Q&A With Pictures

thanks for the answers, yeah its nice, i will go look and read your journal. Thanksss

Question!!!!

My coco perlite mix is reading 5.3-5.5 without anything else added to it. This normal? A few months back when i expanded the 5kg brick of Mother Earth coco, i used 5 gallons of tapwater with a ph of roughly 7.2.

I started out with this mix not realizing that is was so low, as im using it to make a soil with amendments.

What's the best way to prep/rinse coco prior to use??

And what's best way to raise it to 6.5 prior to use??Thanks a million!:) :snowboating: :bongrip:

Thank you for your suggestion. When I have time next week, I will organize all the journal links and open a thread. I can always add new journal in the future.

If I remember correctly, @SweetSue has a thread listing all her other threads, and that there's a notice in post #1 that "my most recent post in this thread will be the most current," or something like that. But it is possible that I have it confused with her giant seed collection thread.

I don't think coco is supposed to be PH'd to 6.5 like soil? I believe you treat coco like hydro and PH down to the 5.8-6.1 range.

I use 70% coco / 30% perlite. I flush with a high pH water to get run-off with a pH of 5.8 - 6.0. I then watered it with pH 5.8
water with 0.25ml CALiMAGic per liter while I was using the General Hydroponics Flora Trio. Now I'm using 0.25gm/liter Mega Crop as I've switched nutrients.

hey guys, it's now two days since I raised the light a few inches, and I think the plants like it so far. I think I underestimated the intensity of the TS1000 compared to my previous blurple box. What do you guys think?
Also the smaller auto is showing some tiny pistils now. Thanks again you guys!
IMG_20200329_181119.jpg
IMG_20200329_181115.jpg
IMG_20200329_181110.jpg
They look good so far. White LEDs are indeed more efficient than burple ones, don't underestimate it, lol :cool:

Back
Top Bottom