Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

New price updated. light cost come down. shipping cost raise. if you need quantity product. email me first. I will recount the best shipping cost for you. one or two light. the website is the best price now. thank you all.

I am sorry Icemud.

Happy new year:)
It is good news and bad news about the price changes! Hooray for better LED prices from a great company!! But sad that I just ordered a week ago and spent 72$ more than if I would have waited a week...

Happy New Years Sara!

hello sara,
Great for the price, but its quality lamp will be the same?
I sent you 2 or 3 posts on your web site
because need something specific,
thank you,
happy New Year

I am sorry Icemud.

Happy new year:)

Its Ok, I am still very happy to use Top LED lights in my grow and you have been more than wonderful to work with Sara! Happy New years!

Update on 144 x3w ( sticker on unit says 145 x3w ). Holy cow it has run up my temp by 6-8 ( i was running UFO 50x3w in a 4x2x4 tent).
Has anybody run these light on 1 switch only (other than just veg ).
The fan only runs on VEG ,but not BLOOM ? Sara can , u answer this ?
Otherwise the 2nd switch is useless ( I would not feel comfortable running the BLOOM without the fan on ).
I purchased this with all intentions of taking advantage on the 2 switch's (The ad says u can use each switch to save energy ).
PLEASE NOTE - I am happy with light and yes its awesome ! Just looking for feed back ,if anybody has run only BLOOM ?
Cheers
J
DSCF000643.JPG

Oi! ... did you measured in meters of feets?
Mines (2 96*3W) are new, but they seem to realy nice for 1,5*0,8m or for my new 1*1,1m, both in one room only. But my experiences are only some days long.
And for my mentioned noise fans, if i compare them with my 5Watt Hortiline clipventilator, they are noticeable louder - as a small vacuum cleaner would be a bit too much.... Since today i'm working the hole day for my selfmade stealthroom in a cabinet (approx 2cm thick wood, an Ikea Pax combination). Insside the cabinet, the first installed 96*3W sounds now like my old Desktop-PC.Just right, im really really enjoy the 12 hours cicle, because at night i want to sleep too!
When i'm finished, and not slain by a plank of wood, i'll pass on it.

Hi, thanx for the reply, I gave the messurments in feet, but in cm the inside space is 56*88 and 56*33 both 187 tall.
Still woried about the sound though, perhapse someone have or could messure it with a db-meter from 1meters distance?
Seems like a bargaine otherwise, so I'm a litle doh'ed

Anyway happy new year good ppl and smoke a good one tonight.

Update on 144 x3w ( sticker on unit says 145 x3w ). Holy cow it has run up my temp by 6-8 ( i was running UFO 50x3w in a 4x2x4 tent).
Has anybody run these light on 1 switch only (other than just veg ).
The fan only runs on VEG ,but not BLOOM ? Sara can , u answer this ?
Otherwise the 2nd switch is useless ( I would not feel comfortable running the BLOOM without the fan on ).
I purchased this with all intentions of taking advantage on the 2 switch's (The ad says u can use each switch to save energy ).
PLEASE NOTE - I am happy with light and yes its awesome ! Just looking for feed back ,if anybody has run only BLOOM ?
Cheers
J
DSCF000643.JPG

goodnight,
I think you need 2 switch,
seen it somewhere
prompting

New price updated. light cost come down. shipping cost raise. if you need quantity product. email me first. I will recount the best shipping cost for you. one or two light. the website is the best price now. thank you all.

And I just ordered two days ago, ~$60 cheaper now...o well that is life :)

UPS said maybe they lost this package, they asked us to resent one. I resend, skype you the tracking number.

It seems I haven't been here for some days. It has been busy for the end of this year. many works need to be done. If I do not answer questions here, please just email me, I will reply very fast. If you only ask price, please order on website directly, that is the best price we can do . If you want my suggestions, please email me, I will give you my opinion.

Another good or bad news I am not sure now. Our price come down again. maybe 10% lower than before.Good because customer can get better price. bad becuase I said maybe price will raise, there has someone ordered these days.. I am updating our website now.

Besides, my company promised to me they will keep the light quality no matter how low price they do . so do not worry about the light quality.

Can you send me the new Tracking # on Skype ,thanks Sara!

the MARS II 1200, no biggie it happens. Like my TV, 1 month after I bought it could get better one for $100 cheaper.

You couldn't go and buy some bubble bags could you? I'm a month away from purchase wouldn't mind saving some money lol

could you just send me an email Phlipper, thank u . I think your light has problem.
this is a stelth grow in my bedroom and noise is a concerne

Sara, i'll write you - i was thinking to buy a simple db-measurement this/these days unit to have an objective observer.
In comparison to my Sunon DP201A fan - which i stored in the cellar, because it was too loud - they are rough the same.

edit: .. here are mines inside:

UPS said maybe they lost this package, they asked us to resent one. I resend, skype you the tracking number.

It seems I haven't been here for some days. It has been busy for the end of this year. many works need to be done. If I do not answer questions here, please just email me, I will reply very fast. If you only ask price, please order on website directly, that is the best price we can do . If you want my suggestions, please email me, I will give you my opinion.

Another good or bad news I am not sure now. Our price come down again. maybe 10% lower than before.Good because customer can get better price. bad becuase I said maybe price will raise, there has someone ordered these days.. I am updating our website now.

Besides, my company promised to me they will keep the light quality no matter how low price they do . so do not worry about the light quality.

Does anyone own a 900w MarsII toplight led can you tell me how much it weighs? in pounds? my new tracking number sais it now weighs 15.90 lbs the first tracking number I got on the 16th said it weigh'd 25.5 pounds.

ty for new tracking#

Sara, i'll write you - i was thinking to buy a simple db-measurement this/these days unit to have an objective observer.
In comparison to my Sunon DP201A fan - which i stored in the cellar, because it was too loud - they are rough the same.

edit: .. here are mines inside:

Must state for the record that I think sound could be a problem for all fan-cooled LED lights, and like Sara says it might be a problem whith your light.

Either way it would be really cool if u got a db meter, would give me an idea about how loud they are. If you have a smartphone you can download an app and use the phone as a db meter, if not you can get the radioshack one which is a lot more accurate and quite cheap (any cheaper I wouldn't bother)

Amazing pic btw, think that radiant pink glow might make my local police officer bring out his NBC suite befor searching the closet :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom