Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Ive been having great success with the 48x3 in veg & mars700 in flower thanks mars-hydro :high-five:

veg 48*3
WP_20150514_007.jpg

flower marsII 700
WP_20150514_009.jpg
WP_20150510_004.jpg

Afghans
IMG_60503.JPG
IMG_60466.JPG
IMG_021441.JPG

IMG_60433.JPG

IMG_60441.JPG

IMG_60595.JPG

NL x OG
IMG_006065.JPG
IMG_59914.JPG

Thanks guys, theres no clip theres a little plastic bar going across the feet i hang with a yo yo hanger its just an 8 inch table fan made by honeywell you can find them at target or on amazon for around $15

heres a little upskirt shot for you perverts out there lol
IMG_012246.JPG

first time grower here :) Assembling all the pieces for my 4'x2'x5', and Im finding it hard to see why anyone wouldn't buy the 144x5w..it seems like such a good deal! The only other light I found comparable to it was the Platinum P300..but Mars Hydro has a great following with a dedicated and satisfied fan base. Hard to argue with that!

Hello Ice

I can't comment on the 144, but the Mars II 900 is awesome. My girls are loving it and will got into flower Thursday maybe.
I would definitely recommend the Mars lights and will purchase more of them in the future.

My young fella is here cleaning his bong and I am going to try whatever he has at the moment LOL

RC

Ok we have Gnomes, Santa's, and a Silver Surfer but myself I wonder where are the Wood Nymphs? It seems they would be more interesting than a bunch of guy's hanging out in the pot forest.
I'm sure there's a Doctor somewhere who could read something into this Hmmmmmm!! Stoners with a fixation on fictional MEN living in their plants hidden in special rooms of their homes. Better yet let's not go there.

Idk know about all that man but Steve and Zane keep my plants looking tip top :D

I can not see the picture:( I also want you to get the 48x5w, but I can not control on this. have you emailed Sopiha? haha .
Once I'm done with my first Mars-hydro Reflector 48*3W grow, I intend to do a full review of the light in great detail and post it here :)

It would be cool if I could get to compare it with the newer 48*5W model though?

This is how my lady is doing after 24 days of flowering under the mars-hydro:

Back
Top Bottom