Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Morning Spart,i think everyone like weekend.:cheer:
We only charge money for yoyo,the YOYO is free shipping.:high-five:You may PM me our order NO, i can check for you.:Namaste:
Yeah weekend is going great Sara. One question though. why is shipping so much on the yo-yos? I mean they got literally no weight to them.... I'll just get them locally but really them little extra items could be real big money.

This will be a good idea,i think we can do that.:high-five:I will tell our engineer.Extra cross bars will be more convenient for grower to hang their light or other things.:high-five:
How do you think about the protection we use above the zipper seam? Do you think it's a better way to prevent light leakage?
TENT_all.jpg

If you want ideas for your tent. Every tent I have had, I always end up adding extra bars on the top for hanging lights and filters. Would be nice if they had extra cross bars. Even if the extra cross bars were an add on option so not everyone has the extra cost if they do not require.

:circle-of-love:Pre order Mars Pro II and get PAR 38 LED grow light FREE. Our Mars Pro II will be in stock soon, all over the world this time, not only United States!!!:welcome:
FREE_par.png

Here is the stock information for Mars Pro II,please check,and do not miss it.:cheer:
07_06_Mars_Pro_II.png

hey sara make sure you save one of them 320's in Canada for me eh. I plan on winning it lol.

20160717_215451.jpg

20160717_215205.jpg

20160717_215225.jpg

bring home the bacon baayyyybeeee.

:circle-of-love:We will save one for you,haha.And the Mars Pro II will arrive Canada around August 10th.
Those 7 small babies breath without cup now,:thumb: They will catch up with their sisters very soon.:bravo:
hey sara make sure you save one of them 320's in Canada for me eh. I plan on winning it lol.

20160717_215451.jpg

20160717_215205.jpg

20160717_215225.jpg

I think later you will need another tent for them,right? As they grow bigger,they will be more wide and bushy.:cheer:
20160717_215225.jpg

:party:20% Off on reflector48, reflector 144, reflector 192 , the best prices ever !3-5day fast shipping by Amazon,!stock is limited,sale ends soon,it's now or never!Amazon(USA) only:high-five:
am14.jpg

I own a Mars hydro 1600 and in to my first grow with it. Like it so far.question is when panel is turned on with both veg and bloom switch on should every led be lit up at this point. I have one led that's not lighting up and a few others that look alittle dim.with panel off led doesn't appear to be burned out.thanks in advance for help.

I'm having difficulty searching the Mars subforum to find the ideal grow temperature using LED lights.
I just added the Mars 4'9" x 4'9" tent and added another Reflector 144 to my 4' x 5 1/2" room.
The tent maximum Temp. after 18 hour of light is 87 -89 degrees measured 3 feet from the floor.
My other grow room maximum temp. after 18 hours is 89-90 degrees measured 3 feet from the floor.

My question to the experts is: is my max. temperature OK and within limits? The girls at 5 week veg. appear fine the way I see it.

I use a single 350 CFM 6" fan to vent the charcoal filters in both the tent and room.

i'd say from personal experience, that you are at the high end of good temps. watch them to see they don't get too much higher.

so you are venting a ten and a room with one fan? there might be your problem.

do you or can you put in ac somehow?

I'm having difficulty searching the Mars subforum to find the ideal grow temperature using LED lights.
I just added the Mars 4'9" x 4'9" tent and added another Reflector 144 to my 4' x 5 1/2" room.
The tent maximum Temp. after 18 hour of light is 87 -89 degrees measured 3 feet from the floor.
My room maximum temp. after 18 hours is 89-90 degrees measured 3 feet from the floor.

My question to the experts is: is my max. temperature OK and within limits? The girls at 5 week veg. appear fine the way I see it.

I use a single 350 CFM 6" fan to vent the charcoal filters in both the tent and room.

Your ROOM temp in the house is 90 degrees?

Jeebus.

You need an AC.

I try to keep my temps around plants at 72-76 personally.

:party:20% Off on reflector48, reflector 144, reflector 192 , the best prices ever !3-5day fast shipping by Amazon,!stock is limited,sale ends soon,it's now or never!Amazon(USA) only:high-five:
am14.jpg

Of course I just ordered 2 Reflector 96s from you.

BTW any idea when I can expect those to ship? I ordered them 2 days ago.

I was told to never let my girls get over 86f unless running co2 which I have no clue about yet .im running same room with mars1600 and keep my room between 78 max lights on and 68 low lights off.your temps seem a bit high
My room maximum temp. after 18 hours is 89-90 degrees measured 3 feet from the floor.

This will be a good idea,i think we can do that.:high-five:I will tell our engineer.Extra cross bars will be more convenient for grower to hang their light or other things.:high-five:
How do you think about the protection we use above the zipper seam? Do you think it's a better way to prevent light leakage?
TENT_all.jpg

I do think it's a great way to prevent light. However my personal experience is more important then light leaking out the zipper would be light coming in during dark period. I think the zipper would be a great idea for anyone that has there tent in a room that could have lights turned on during dark. Personally I'm always happy to have more features but it's not necessary for most my tents as there inside a room that never has lights on during dark period.

:circle-of-love:Morning Darkscotia,Please do not worry.:high-five:Mars II 1600 has IR diodes,they look dim than other leds.How many diodes you checked that look a little dim?:Namaste:
I own a Mars hydro 1600 and in to my first grow with it. Like it so far.question is when panel is turned on with both veg and bloom switch on should every led be lit up at this point. I have one led that's not lighting up and a few others that look alittle dim.with panel off led doesn't appear to be burned out.thanks in advance for help.

:welcome:Nice to see you 650Shelby:cheer:
We usually recommend the temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50%-70% humidity.:Namaste:
You need to make sure your exhaust system works well,did you install carbon filter in your tent? It also can help to down the temperature.:Namaste:
Your temperature is a little high,you plants may not stay in 90 for a long time,it's not good for them.You may add another fan.:high-five:Hope everything will be better soon.:Namaste:
My other grow room maximum temp. after 18 hours is 89-90 degrees measured 3 feet from the floor.

Back
Top Bottom