Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The final weight is in.
960 watts (2 ts-3000’s)
Harvest: 2.98 lbs
I believe that’s a little better than 1.4 grams a watt.
Buds are tightand delicious!

This was a grow of 4 different strains and if I had only grown GSCE, I would have had a higher yield for sure.

all in all I’m pretty happy with these lights. More are on the way.
Cheers!
Congratulations on your harvest. :D Enjoy!!!
Can you share some pictures of your harvest with us? Although my mouth can't taste it, my eyes say they want to taste! lol

Just throwing ideas out there.
Everyone is welcome to share your thoughts, in case what happens? Just like two years ago I didn't think we would produce white leds, lol:ganjamon:

Everyone is welcome to share your thoughts, in case what happens? Just like two years ago I didn't think we would produce white leds, lol:ganjamon:
....and look how well the TS and SP series are doing. If you don't mind me asking, Is the SP or TS the better selling unit? Personally, my favorite is the SP-250. I would love to see a bigger SP series light too.

IMG_20200325_083441132.jpg
I know that you are our big fan. :thanks:The purple light is also very good. Its spectrum is just the light needed for plant growth. No other extra light.

....and look how well the TS and SP series are doing. If you don't mind me asking, Is the SP or TS the better selling unit? Personally, my favorite is the SP-250. I would love to see a bigger SP series light too.
Larger SP, which is what I am looking for. :DTo be honest, I also personally like SP, and SP works very well.

Larger SP, which is what I am looking for. :DTo be honest, I also personally like SP, and SP works very well.
SP-500......I mean I would rather run 2 SP-250's instead but it would be a nice option to see a SP light for bigger then 2x4. Also, if you'd like at any time to use any pictures I post or have posted or want to add my journal to your signature at anytime please feel free to. I am only documenting my grow under the SP-250 and TS-3000 but I also upload my other plants under my TSL-2000's and TS-1000.

SP-500......I mean I would rather run 2 SP-250's instead but it would be a nice option to see a SP light for bigger then 2x4. Also, if you'd like at any time to use any pictures I post or have posted or want to add my journal to your signature at anytime please feel free to. I am only documenting my grow under the SP-250 and TS-3000 but I also upload my other plants under my TSL-2000's and TS-1000.

Think of it as a modular system. You buy what you need. If you want to mount two of them on a rail to form a single fixture, you can do that.

Hey guys,

It 's a few days later now, plants are looking ok to me, what do you guys think? I did a little leaf tucking but nothing more. The TS 1000 is about 45cms away from the plants. The plant on the left is now about 3 weeks from seed and the plant on the right a little more than 4.
Royal Gorilla Auto by RQS
IMG_20200326_222025.jpg
IMG_20200326_222018.jpg
IMG_20200326_222011.jpg

It 's a few days later now, plants are looking ok to me, what do you guys think? I did a little leaf tucking but nothing more. The TS 1000 is about 45cms away from the plants. The plant on the left is now about 3 weeks from seed and the plant on the right a little more than 4.
Royal Gorilla Auto by RQS

They look nice (IMHO) and don't seem to be stretching or anything.

For reference (I might have asked before and forgotten the answer - if so, apologies), what are the dimensions of that tent. And what's the approximate diameter of your containers?

They look nice (IMHO) and don't seem to be stretching or anything.

For reference (I might have asked before and forgotten the answer - if so, apologies), what are the dimensions of that tent. And what's the approximate diameter of your containers?
thank you! The tent is 60x60x160 cm. Containers are 11 litre fabric pots. They are 30x30 cm, so in theory there could fit four inside the tent. Temperature during daytime is around 24 degrees Celsius and 17 degrees Celsius during nighttime. RH Is around 40%, i struggle to get it higher since its winter and really cold here. I water with tapwater and grow fertiliser from plagron, PH is 6.2. I also use a carbon filter and small fan.

Btw, the slightly bigger plant is starting to show some tiny pistils!

Edit, just checked and container size is 11 liter and 23x22x22 cm.

That might be a relatively popular light. It's relatively inexpensive to purchase and cheap to operate, yet seems like it performs well in the smallest Mars Hydro grow tent - which is also inexpensive, maybe even more so if someone buys the light and tent together as a package. Especially if the gardener is growing autoflowering plants.

But I haven't seen many grow journal threads in which the TS-1000 was the only light in the grow space. Do you have one here on the forum? If so, would you post the link for us, please? (If not, I think one might be well-received, if you would like to start one.)

Hey, Sara:

Would you please ask one of the employees to place two SP150 products in one of your 100cm x 100cm x 180cm grow tents and produce PPFD measurement grids at 24 inch, 18 inch, and 12 inch (approximately 60.96cm, 45.72cm, and 30.48cm) heights, with the two SP150s positioned/spaced so as to give the most even coverage as is possible across the area of the tent? (NOTE: This might require repositioning for the different heights.) "Extra bonus points" if the three charts are to scale and list the exact spacing of the LED products that were used to produce the most even light coverage.

Thank you - and your employee - very much! I realize that we are enduring a global health crisis right now, and that there might be a delay before someone is able to perform these tests. "Stay healthy!" is definitely a priority.

LB looks like light shock to me, if the plants are new to LED this is common just raise the light another foot or 2 for a few days then start lowering them.

The final weight is in.
960 watts (2 ts-3000’s)
Harvest: 2.98 lbs
I believe that’s a little better than 1.4 grams a watt.
Buds are tightand delicious!

This was a grow of 4 different strains and if I had only grown GSCE, I would have had a higher yield for sure.

all in all I’m pretty happy with these lights. More are on the way.
Cheers!
MDS did you notice any difference in the leaf to calyx ratio? Or anyone else familiar with HPS to compare leaf to calyx ratio vs LED

Back
Top Bottom