Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

118126345_621693898486589_1236145746333458344_n.jpg

This is the one I built....I do not see any different between the plants under Mars compared to the one I built. Well about a $200 difference because I had to ship alot of it individually. So.....I could have saved $200 and just bought another 3000.
kit1.PNG

Can you please ask the main designers at Mars if they can create a uv clean light to add in grow rooms, something like that isn't the easiest to come by.
I will suggest to our engineer if he can design such a light.:thanks:

I just looked at the specifications of that thing on your website. I'm not easily impressed, but I just might be impressed by it. I'll have to wait until people start using them and posting their experiences to be sure, but it's looking like it'll be powerful enough to flower any photoperiodic strain in a 5'x5' area, and maybe autoflowering ones in a 6'x6' one. Appears to be a quality piece of equipment with even coverage (no extreme center "hot" spot). I get regularly asked for lighting suggestions, and just might be adding that one to the list of products I recommend people take a look at when deciding which one(s) to purchase.

By the way, who do you think will win the USA Presidential election, Xi Jinping or Vladimir Putin?

Can you please ask the main designers at Mars if they can create a uv clean light to add in grow rooms, something like that isn't the easiest to come by.
The new lights I have , have a UV on and off switch. Not mars, different company. I like the looks of the new lights though. Way to step up your game Mars :high-five:

Day 53 Flower
TSW 2000 and The Little Amazon Light That Could
Black Sugar, Blue Gelato, White Cookies

They don't seem to be far away from harvest:drool:

Share FC4800 video with you~

-DLC&ETL listed
-Samsung Lm301b&Osram 660nm Leds
-More than 50% higher in PPFD compared with HID lamps
-Balance, full-spectrum light output
-Energy saving with 50% lower power consumption than HID lamps
-Slim design that is foldable up to 180 degrees, making it small, compact, and easy to install
-6 passively cooled bars provide broad-coverage lighting for full-term growth
-Dimmable box
-Reliably sourced components including inventronics drivers
-IP65 waterproof
Now that is just cruel sara .lol wow that is now on my radar !!!
What is the cost at present.
Love it already for the 4x4.

Back
Top Bottom