Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Smoke time after classes.
Yep. But a different story exist.
A treasure map that high school kids found and it had 4:20 written on it,
It would lead them to a secret weed stash beyond their wildest dreams lol
They got lost in the woods looking for it and started to die off 1 by 1 and had to eat each other to survive,
Last survivor was found at 4.20.

Do you know Qing Ming Festival?
The Qingming festival or Ching Ming Festival, also known as Tomb-Sweeping Day in English (sometimes also called Chinese Memorial Day or Ancestors' Day)
During Qingming, Chinese families visit the tombs of their ancestors to clean the gravesites, pray to their ancestors and make ritual offerings. Offerings would typically include traditional food dishes and the burning of joss sticks and joss paper. The holiday recognizes the traditional reverence of one's ancestors in Chinese culture.
So we will have three days off for Ching Ming Festival.
If you have any questions, find us on www.mars-hydro.com

@Mars Hydro, your re-vamped TSW2000…

Do Si Dos Week 5:
20220405-APC_0012.jpg

20220405-APC_0014.jpg

Really like the denser array of leds along the edges, should reduce that hot spot in the middle.

We have been gone but wanted to say thank you! TK lovingly set this up for me even though I was intending on waiting until next grow in May.

But here it is with my Auto Banana Blaze sisters, day 77 and 76. My new 6 inch Intelligent Fan Controller

Loving its ease of use and power already!

The FC4800 and this inline system together are for sure my newest winning combination!

:thanks:

20220406_205634.jpg

20220406_211022.jpg

20220406_211138.jpg

20220406_211054.jpg

20220406_210716.jpg

Mars Hydro 420 giveaway and photo contest is ongoing:woohoo:
Click the link to win:welcome:

B0F0B048-5C56-4C38-8234-5A42B183A3E1.jpeg

Shout out to @Mars Hydro for my new FC-E4800! Three things though, I didn’t get any stickers to rep your brand! And what’s the switch next to the dimmer knob for? And lastly I received a bag with gray plastic pieces that have a half round side and the other side has mm measurements on it. Nothing in the manual about them…other then that I’m super happy! Got it set on roughly 20% for my older clones and two small lemon G plants. Thank you again Mara for a great product!

4E865C23-AA34-43C1-9AAA-3D31CA8EF7EF.jpeg

Shout out to @Mars Hydro for my new FC-E4800! Three things though, I didn’t get any stickers to rep your brand! And what’s the switch next to the dimmer knob for? And lastly I received a bag with gray plastic pieces that have a half round side and the other side has mm measurements on it. Nothing in the manual about them…other then that I’m super happy! Got it set on roughly 20% for my older clones and two small lemon G plants. Thank you again Mara for a great product!

The switch next to the dimmer bypasses the dimmer so you're running at 100%.
Not entirely sure why it's needed... had the same question at one point lol.

Hi!The stickers we designed had marijuana in them, which would cause problems with customs clearance in some areas. So we stopped production and are designing a new sticker. Next to the dimming knob is the connector for connecting multiple lights. The plastic piece and half round side should be used to place the driver. Hope you enjoy the light.:high-five:

There is normally a TSW-2000 sunning my girls.

edit: Sorry old light does not ever have a dimmer.
Your TSW2000 should be an old friend.:slide:

Hi!The stickers we designed had marijuana in them, which would cause problems with customs clearance in some areas. So we stopped production and are designing a new sticker. Next to the dimming knob is the connector for connecting multiple lights. The plastic piece and half round side should be used to place the driver. Hope you enjoy the light.:high-five:
Ohhhhhh yea!!! The plastic pieces yes!!! Thank you! I’m referring to the switch pictured below:Namaste:

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom