MassMedMan's First Indoor - SCROG - 2 Lemon Kush In Smartpots

nice meds :thumb:

looking exceptional pete good job brother

you deserve this dankness

Thank you both. ;) Been a heck of a journey, but I think the journey has just started!!

What a beautiful harvest you have ahead of you. :circle-of-love:
Those girls have really packed on the resin and your buds are dense and thick.
Your SCROG has worked to perfection and WE can't wait to see the harvest and results.
Your choice of strain(s) has my ASE going thru the roof. :bravo:

Thanks, Stage! I think they are going to be super resinous! The only thing good about this cold air I'm locked into is the low RH. Combine that with some UVB action and I've done all I can!! I think. ;)

I don't even want to think about yield, but it's in the back of my mind. I won't lie. My goal from the start was to grow good plants, then, I was hoping for three zips each.

I think I'll get closer to two zips each when all's said and done. But, I really have no clue since this is a first like this inside.

Thanks, Stage! I think they are going to be super resinous! The only thing good about this cold air I'm locked into is the low RH. Combine that with some UVB action and I've done all I can!! I think. ;)

I don't even want to think about yield, but it's in the back of my mind. I won't lie. My goal from the start was to grow good plants, then, I was hoping for three zips each.

I think I'll get closer to two zips each when all's said and done. But, I really have no clue since this is a first like this inside.

PG,
UV spectrums FTW!:thumb:
Quality over quantity any day!
I think you are going to surprise yourself when those ladies are chopped and weighed.
I think those girls will exceed 3 zips. :goodjob:

PG, :wood:
Once more thing on what you said above.
Winter growing has always provided best results for me with the cold temps.
It's much easier to control the environment. Plus the low nite temps combined with low humidity, help encourage immense frosting (dep on strain) and wonderful colors!:cool:

Are you still in NY Stage? That's a short trip for me, maybe I can bring you a sample... ;)

Im due to get to Yankee stadium again,, maybe this spring?

I would love to burn some with you!! :)

Are you still in NY Stage? That's a short trip for me, maybe I can bring you a sample... ;)

Im due to get to Yankee stadium again,, maybe this spring?

I would love to burn some with you!! :)

Yo PG my dude!:welcome:
1st of all I want to say I would love to burn a good one w you too!
I bring a taste, and you bring a taste and we can analyze the experience like two fine wine guys!:high-five:

Allow me to quote a classic rap song by Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five:
New York, New York big city of dreams.
But everything in NY aint always what it seems.
You might get fooled if you come from outta town but I'm down by law and I know my way around
Too much!
Too many people!
Too much!

NYC will always live in my heart. :love:
I had to get da hell outta there. Left skid marks on I-95 South! 20yrs back.:surf: :laughtwo:

However..by all means do go to the big old(?) ballpark in the Bronx!
I grew up in the shadow of the old stadium.
I remember how it lit the skies up near my home when i was a kid during night games.
Selling bottled water and T-shirts near the stadium, then getting chased away from time to time because I didn't have a vendor license! Such a minor detail for a 12 yr old. :laughtwo:
All the traffic and smells and sounds are still very vivid in my mind.:volcano-smiley:

The quality of life was awful in the late 80's early 90's. Hard drugs everywhere. Harlem, Wall Street, Long Island, Jersey...damn.:smokin:
Beyond going to shows and museums and restaurants, living in the city had worn thin on me.
And raising a family there unacceptable.

BTW... I do visit "uptop" during the summer. My high school reunion is this year so I expect to have a NY moment. And for the record, one of my closest friends lives in Toronto. I expect visit there this summer also.
Maybe you are close?

I grew up on grand master flash,, lol. My man, Stage!! :)

I've got a cousin in the Bronx. I go every other year or so to harass him. Love the stadium, both the old joint, and the new one,, even though I bleed Red Sox red....

That is a tough area to raise a family, my cousin would have left years ago but he can't. He does that nypd thing and it's a requirement. He gets shot at like once a month, no lie, the guys tenacity is incredible.

Maybe 420 can organize a get together so we can all blaze in person. I'm in beantown, nyc or Toronto are close. Keep me in mind if you rolling north.... last time I was in Toronto was for a red Sox series couple years back. My friends and I like to go to as new park each year.... we did anyway, then we all had kids. Cheap in Toronto to see a gamev though. Compared to Fenway or the Bronx

:thumb:

Yo PG....ya killin me. In a good way of course! :thumb:
Beantown huh? LOL... Im laffin cause I worked in Beantown for a couple of years.
Places like Wakefield, Medford and Somerville. Driven many miles on I-93. Yea man I'm very familiar with Beantown. Small world my dude

I grew up on grand master flash,, lol. My man, Stage!! :)

I've got a cousin in the Bronx. I go every other year or so to harass him. Love the stadium, both the old joint, and the new one,, even though I bleed Red Sox red....

That is a tough area to raise a family, my cousin would have left years ago but he can't. He does that nypd thing and it's a requirement. He gets shot at like once a month, no lie, the guys tenacity is incredible.

Maybe 420 can organize a get together so we can all blaze in person. I'm in beantown, nyc or Toronto are close. Keep me in mind if you rolling north.... last time I was in Toronto was for a red Sox series couple years back. My friends and I like to go to as new park each year.... we did anyway, then we all had kids. Cheap in Toronto to see a gamev though. Compared to Fenway or the Bronx

:thumb:

PG,
I feel for your bro, man. He chose the most dangerous NYC job possible. 2nd place would go to CO (Corrections Officers).
These days in that profession, you are damned if ya do and damned if ya dont. Ya know? Damn. lol
Your cousin in the BX sounds like my cousin in the N. BX near Boston Rd. I visit him and harass him also. Gotta keep it real, right? LOL:thumb:

He says the job picked him. He's actually from Dorchester. After 9/11 nypd put out a hiring call. He was an emt at the time. We are the same age and grew up together, like brothers.

He got a job, moved to the Bronx, meet his wife, and now he'll never come back. He even wears a Yankee hat which is not acceptable in my family ;)

But, he loves that job, and they love him. I've done a few ride alongs with him, even walked his beat with him once just to get a feel for it. At one point that was a profession I considered. But, it's not for me, I like to smoke. ;)

He knows that, and he sends me major bust photos every once in a while just to tease. He leaves guys like us alone, he's very proud the fact he's never hooked someone up for pot only.

Tough job, they get no respect really, some have earned that. Most do not. I have a few of those types in my family so maybe I'm sympathetic. I'm just glad I decided not to do that.

And being a CO? Fuuuuuck that, that job is below garbage man. I wouldn't do that job for all the weed in Duttys closet.....

He says the job picked him. He's actually from Dorchester. After 9/11 nypd put out a hiring call. He was an emt at the time. We are the same age and grew up together, like brothers.

He got a job, moved to the Bronx, meet his wife, and now he'll never come back. He even wears a Yankee hat which is not acceptable in my family ;)

But, he loves that job, and they love him. I've done a few ride alongs with him, even walked his beat with him once just to get a feel for it. At one point that was a profession I considered. But, it's not for me, I like to smoke. ;)

He knows that, and he sends me major bust photos every once in a while just to tease. He leaves guys like us alone, he's very proud the fact he's never hooked someone up for pot only.

Tough job, they get no respect really, some have earned that. Most do not. I have a few of those types in my family so maybe I'm sympathetic. I'm just glad I decided not to do that.

And being a CO? Fuuuuuck that, that job is below garbage man. I wouldn't do that job for all the weed in Duttys closet.....

PG.....wow!
And that's a WHOLE LOTTA WEED! LMAO!!! (All respect to Dutty):rofl::rofl:

My previous job I used to work for a company that does biometric identification, and they have their product in jails and prisons all over the country. I was a technical engineer installing, testing, and training end users. So, I had to go in a lot of jails/prisons, and install systems behind heavy doors that when they shut I would shiver.

And the worst part was working with those COs, training them. I'll just leave it at that. I wouldn't do the job for many, many reasons,, and Dutty, no offense if you read this, but not even for all your stuff!!

;)

What a miserable job.

Almost twenty of them Afghani's.... I have to figure out how I'm going to use them. I might do a 12/12 from seed on them..... ;)

So, I decided the one on the left, LK2 will be spared her dark hour due to some logistical reasons. .she will however be cut, washed, and hung up this Saturday night. Day 63 of flowering.

Her sister on the right is still swelling, and very few, not many amber, thinking she's going ten more days....

Group shot at lights out under cfl, have a great day folks, thanks for looking!! :thanks:

20150305_070156.jpg

amazing job pete :thumb:

lookin' forward to the smoke report :high-five:

Me too brother!

Hey you could use the afghani in our upcoming journal or we could stick to just the planned ones. Let me.

Stay warm buddy.

Back
Top Bottom