MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual Featuring 600W LEDs

Sexy looking autos you have there

Thank you, they smell horrible so stay away from my autos....:allgood:

Speaking of stay away. I have a skunk hanging around my greenhouse. I'm wondering if it's interested in my skunk?

:ciao:

My bloom room girls got their first bloom nutes today, some House and Garden Bud XL with the regular feeding. Well, the LOS plants got water,, I'm brewing a flowering tea for them later this week.

I'm really stunned at what is going on in that room.

Today I'm going to try and get my camera's mounted. Going to be in the nineties this week and I'll be in there as little as possible.

20150726_092029.jpg

20150726_091945.jpg

Down below,, back right corner,, Deep Cheese,, almost no stretch, thing is a tank already.

20150726_091954.jpg

Got to say I'm wiped out. Got my camera wires run to my house today, underground in conduit, and while I was at it I ran a new Cat 6 line.

I'll find a use for that someday...want to make this room like the Jetsons..:goof::goof:

I really can't put a tangible value on this. I figured out how to adjust the picture from the HVR to eliminate the pink. I have so much to tinker with....I need to go back and adjust the camera's a little,, I'll do that at lights out so I can be in there and see if any light comes from them,, I doubt that, but I need to know....

I won't lie,, I'll be having coffee tomorrow morning for lights on,,, so excited. But tired....whew

20150727_151100.jpg

There is something about sitting on my shitter, looking at my smart phone viewing an app showing live video footage of my grow room. Surreal.

Thinking Friday these two remaining from my guerrilla grow will be cut, washed and hung. I could possibly go longer but RH is high and they're almost 80 days.

Both were topped, and super cropped. Squashing those myths for autos.

Been flushing the past three days,, even though they went organic I figured I'd try....

20150727_224805.jpg

20150727_224748.jpg

Hi; nice setup. I'm considering a greenhouse too and would have like to see more detail on your finishing it.

You mentioned the side-bud growth; this is reproducible at minus three weeks before harvest if you starve the plants of nutrients at the end of your flush, then give them a single day's burst of bloom enhancer and they will bunch up and the buds will get nice & hard because the plant's "engine" is dedicated to putting everything into the flower as it yearns for pollination. You've probable harvested by now; I'm just trying to pass on the experience.

I look forward to reading the rest of this journal.

Hi; nice setup. I'm considering a greenhouse too and would have like to see more detail on your finishing it.

You mentioned the side-bud growth; this is reproducible at minus three weeks before harvest if you starve the plants of nutrients at the end of your flush, then give them a single day's burst of bloom enhancer and they will bunch up and the buds will get nice & hard because the plant's "engine" is dedicated to putting everything into the flower as it yearns for pollination. You've probable harvested by now; I'm just trying to pass on the experience.

I look forward to reading the rest of this journal.

Thank you and thanks for coming by.

That's good info, I'll save that and try.

Funny my friends used to call me aardvark..can't tell you why,, but they don't anymore.

What do you need to know about finishing the greenhouse?

Last comment on this new camera system,,, crazy, just dropped my son off at school and sat in the parking lot, hit my vpn with my smart phone and watched my lights come on via the app they provide..... oooh my.

Well as I'm in Worcester county I wanted to know how you built the floor to withstand our MA winters and what grade of plastic you used that won't fall apart from the ultra violet rays. Also, how you attached the plastic to the PVC pipes.

Thanks!

Well as I'm in Worcester county I wanted to know how you built the floor to withstand our MA winters and what grade of plastic you used that won't fall apart from the ultra violet rays. Also, how you attached the plastic to the PVC pipes.

Thanks!

Ok got you. That will be deconstructed for the winter. It was eighty bucks for 6 mil plastic, another 120 or so for the landscape fabric floor. It's more of a hoop house. If all goes right where that stands next year will be a new year round grow building.....I don't like having stuff outside. I don't mind some vegging but, my money will be invested in permanent structures/grow spaces from here on out. I might always have a small hoop house. But,, I feel better with shit more secure, especially add my kids get older. Thanks for coming by, hope that helped ya!!

Timber....

Day 75... These two are the last two of three from my guerrilla grow that didn't happen.

They are my 8th and 9th harvest of a Candy Kush Auto. All since I joined this site back in November...

And by far my best. I'll update my strain review but last time my best with this strain was 2.9 trimmed out. I expect both of these will beat it.

Started flushing them last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on advice from a member although they are/were on soil, water and teas only.

I was going to wait until Friday,, but, I looked at the trics today under my microscope, and there are plenty of Amber.

Temps the next few days are expected to be well into the nineties, and RH has been 70% in my greenhouse.

I'm okay with harvesting at 75 days. I have a controlled bloom room to push things.

Anyway.... I need to get to washing..the plant on the left I left some popcorn on the trunk...give it a week or so...

20150728_214952.jpg

20150728_214945.jpg

Congrat's MMM! Wow - nine chops in nine months. What the hell have I been doing? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrat's MMM! Wow - nine chops in nine months. What the hell have I been doing? :cheesygrinsmiley:

You gotta run some autos...

That's just the candy kush, TOO ;)

20150728_230731.jpg

Thursday nights chop ready for a week in the bag....

20150729_081258.jpg

Next up on the chopping block will start the flushing today. All Autos, day 61 today.

All were topped at fifth node, removed first node leaving eight branches. All were supper cropped. The THC I actually broke supercropping,, mended it, and the bud is one of the thickest....

Again, all grown organic but I'm flushing to see what it does to taste.

THC bomb

20150729_212745.jpg

Northern Lights

20150729_212641.jpg

Fast N Vast

20150729_212607.jpg

Have a great day everyone!!
:Namaste:

Updating a few growing in my greenhouse.

Topped them yesterday with EWC, tea today.

20150730_075048.jpg

Afghani

20150731_064155.jpg

Chocolate Fondue x White Lighting

20150731_064304.jpg

Stink Bomb

20150731_064410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom