McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

Just read this whole thread and am very impressed. I'm just now starting a indoor grow and am thankful that you took the time to put this in the mix. Good job! I'm sure I'll learn alot from you...
Props

hash made from Big Stinky's sugar leaves:

IMG_2048.JPG

5.5g

Very nice grow there Mcbudz. Those ramen noodles are usually called foxtails. I see them all the time in my garden. Big difference between 400 and 600 huh? Be careful though. I went and unplugged the cord between my light and my ballast when I foiler feeded last week. When I went to plug it back in I slipped and the grounding prong hit the wrong pin on the ballast shorting it out. I took the ballast apart but there is no fuse and no way to repair it. :thedoubletake: Smoked a little to much that night. Just make sure you unplug the ballast from the wall socket!

I don't think he's talking about foxtailing, but rather the immense number of pistils coming out of the plant resembling ramen noodles.

Your plants are amazing McBudz!!! Sweet harvest. I think my clone#1 is doing that foxtailing thing and its defiantly super hairy like ya'll are talking about, but the calyx's are stacking one on top of the other and making i guess ropes i'll call it not compact budz. Problem or foxtailing?

Your plants are amazing McBudz!!! Sweet harvest. I think my clone#1 is doing that foxtailing thing and its defiantly super hairy like ya'll are talking about, but the calyx's are stacking one on top of the other and making i guess ropes i'll call it not compact budz. Problem or foxtailing?

Foxtailing. they'll shrink up and make for nice tight buds once you dry them.

she's got awhile to grow yet. sorry man, how do you gauge a clone's flowering time? I was doing it by when i trimmed the clone. I don't know if the age of her mother is factored and if so does it matter that she -mom- was 12/12 lights from seed, and the clone was budding at trimming and 12/12 since then. Thanx i'll try and space em next time.;)

McBudz,

Thanks for sharing your lessons learned, I've been following your grows to learn as much as possible before I start my own grow in a month or so.

I have a couple of questions for you:

Are you using the Dark Room DR150W grow room?

And, I just want to confirm the ability to cut clones from plants that are already into the flowering stage - it seems as though you did this, does it not effect the sex of the clone when you switch it back to the vegetative light cycle? (Too much stress, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom