McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

This is, by far, one of the best journals I've ever read.
Great looking gals AND buds.
I'm definitely stickin' to this one :smokin:
:peace: and :rollit:

For sure a 5 star rating. The humour alone is worth the price of admission. Beautiful 'Budz.

I'm grateful for all your support. Thank you!

Here are pics day 53 into flower...

The 4 Big Stinky clones to the left have about 7-14 days left. Started the flush 4 days ago. The 2 to the right have about 4-5 weeks left.

IMG_24352.JPG

IMG_24362.JPG

IMG_24371.JPG

IMG_24381.JPG

IMG_24391.JPG

IMG_24411.JPG

IMG_24421.JPG

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_24441.JPG

IMG_2446.JPG

McBudz, Beautiful colas really coming in strong. The Trichs are frosty morsels begging to be smoked. This bottom pic shows what thick Calyxs that strain is. Dense and thick. Colors are changing most heavenly rainbow hues of beauty.

Ahhhh what chunky nuggets. Talk about the sweet smell of success. Great update.

Mcbud during your vegie stage did you mix your nutes all in one container before you fed your plants like you did in the flowering stage?

If they are all same strain yes. Right now I have a Master Kush that is more sensitive than my other 2 so She gets her own light diet. A smaller container though since pots aren't five gallon. :peace:

Can i live in your grow room?

On a serious note: Those look amazing...in everyway. Im looking forward to see the pictures you take (well, hopefully take) of when you take the girls down.... id imagine your going to have alot of bud in your future.

Thanks everyone!

here are pics from 2-27-09 day 58.

I decided the chop down the top 30% -40% of the Big Stinky Clones. They tops were done the way I like them and the under side of the plant is immature due to very little light making it through the dense canopy.

IMG_2466.JPG

IMG_2467.JPG

IMG_2468.JPG

IMG_2469.JPG

IMG_2470.JPG

IMG_2471.JPG

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2473.JPG

IMG_2474.JPG

Still plenty of buds after the initial chop..

IMG_2475.JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

IMG_24772.JPG

IMG_2478.JPG

Back
Top Bottom