Mdlroad Outdoor Desert Grow

We have only a 15% chance of rain here today. Very little to no rain this year. We are 14 feet below sea level here. Coachella Valley is a great big bowl.

It's raining . It's raining yay
Well now. We had a water from the sky yesterday amounted to an amazing .04 of an inch. I'm being sarcastic. It's now a full 42 days in the sun 49 from sprout. The tall scraggly gg's buds are slowly plumping up and getting frosty. IDK if it was the abrupt change in weather or what but I could sure tell a difference in how frosty she was this morning.
The cream girl short and stout a full 2 weeks behind the gg in flower. Different strokes for different strains I guess. She is a happy camper full of buds. Something tells me I'm really gonna like the cream maybe because she's such a pretty girl. The rain yesterday not enough to change watering habits. So they got a drink this morning with terpinator in the mix. I hope it does it's thing. Also there's something about the early morning sun as it reaches the plants. I'm also happy with Geoflora nutes not a single issue. They were given full dose of bloom last Monday.

IMG_20210427_073656141_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210427_062852032.jpg

IMG_20210427_062836863.jpg

IMG_20210427_062828570.jpg

IMG_20210427_062821645.jpg

Your plants are looking very happy! I’m glad you’re liking the Geoflora I think I’ll try that for my next auto grow. Really want to be all organic at some point.

Glad to hear you got some rain, what a downpour! LOL. Not one drop of rain here, sigh.

Terpinator new to me just thought I would try it. We'll see when the time comes. Then I can answer your ?. I figure it can't hurt.
Your plants are looking very happy! I’m glad you’re liking the Geoflora I think I’ll try that for my next auto grow. Really want to be all organic at some point.

Glad to hear you got some rain, what a downpour! LOL. Not one drop of rain here, sigh.
Just for smiles this morning. Last night I had a dream someone stole my outdoor girls. Then I woke up to the smell of a skunk wafting thru the house. Blessed skunks nature's cover, neighbors pay no attention.

On my last grow my huge Kush turned hermie and probably half was not fit to smoke but had a lot of trics. I ran 200 grams through my trim tray and got over 36 grams of kief.

IMG-1071a.jpg

Is the texture of the ground weed about the same as when you use one of the “regular“ hand grinders?

Would you mind posting a pic of some that you’ve ground so I can compare it to what I am getting with my regular grinder?

Back
Top Bottom