Old Bones - New Grow

Your babies look good! :smokin: We have had good luck with the cfl's. They can burn though if they touch the leaf, so make sure they have a little space between. Maybe give some extra space for a day or two, to make sure they adjust. Will be watching these girls!

They look great. They will thrive on the cfl's. Be prepared for it.

Your babies look good! :smokin: We have had good luck with the cfl's. They can burn though if they touch the leaf, so make sure they have a little space between. Maybe give some extra space for a day or two, to make sure they adjust. Will be watching these girls!

As others as said they would only thrive and amaze you with growth.

SG

Thanxxx Renegade69...Tmac12...and SG, music to my ears. I will be done with the grow box by the end of this week and in they go (with mucho room for quite a few more). Gonna introduce some Fox Farm Big Bloom in as well in a few weeks (budget...).

Again yall...thanxxx
:peace:

Ok boys and girls...it's day 28 and time for my weekly check-in and progress report. It has been really gloomy here on the coast...and according to what I have heard on the local news this has been the cloudiest and coolest summer in the past 71 years here...not good for my girls. Which is why I am building a grow cab.
SEE_NOW_1_009_256.jpg

not done by a damn sight...but I'm getting there (budget).

Here are my girls at age 28 days...:yahoo:
SEE_NOW_1_006_256.jpg

SEE_NOW_1_015_256.jpg

SEE_NOW_1_017_256.jpg

SEE_NOW_1_019_256.jpg
:rollit:

I am about a week away from being done with my grow cab, and then they will go in there under an 18/6 photoperiod.

So there yall go...I'll be back in 7 days...now I'm gonna hit some Kush
:peace:

Thanks for the update. Yea the gurls look great. Remember spacing when you place them in the box. As nice as the lower leafs look, you will loose them if they don't get enough light. And whats your thoughts on pruning, you could use those clippings and give cloning a go....just a thought. Just make sure they have at least 1 internode.

Thanks for the update. Yea the gurls look great. Remember spacing when you place them in the box. As nice as the lower leafs look, you will loose them if they don't get enough light. And whats your thoughts on pruning, you could use those clippings and give cloning a go....just a thought. Just make sure they have at least 1 internode.

Thanxxx Renegade69. Haven't given any thought to pruning. I have read where cloning is not a the way to go with auto's since they have only a 60 day life span. But I will research it more. :rollit:

Are they auto's?

What strain?

You can prune almost any time before flowering...even in an auto. Just need space for the clippings.

It's just a suggestion.

I'm going to try it just to get the experience and gain some knowledge.

Yea they're auto-fems. White Russian. To be honest, I do want to try pruning...but not with these two. They are all I have right now growing and I am not nearly good enough at pruning to risk it. Maybe next grow...which will also go in the grow box...which by the way will be finished as soon as I get my hands on 4 AC powered 4" computer fans. And these 2 are going in there if there is enough time.:yummy:

I hear you on being hesitent but you will get to a point to have to prune anyway...so just a thought for you when you get to that point.

I bought my computer fans from CompUSA. Silent! What I bought was their fan controller. You can have up to 4 fans with individual controls and come with a transformer and plug if you were going to wire it off a computer...yea right...lol. I only have 1 fan for right now but plan on buying at least 1 maybe 2 more. Cost me no more than 45 bucks. And the fans come in all shapes and sizes (db rating)

At my post on my journal there are some pictures with the fan in the right side corner.

Ok...it's been 35 days since they went into the soil. And I have to say that with the 2 survivors...I am pleased. Especially with the lack of sunlight we had to go thru for a while.

SEE_NOW_1_030_256.jpg

SEE_NOW_1_029_256.jpg

Starting to flower...:cheer:

SEE_NOW_1_028_256.jpg

I counted a total of 10 budding sites starting including the central...I think it was 10, I was baked when I counted. :tokin:

SEE_NOW_1_025_256.jpg

All in all I am happy. Still about a week away from full completetion of my grow box...but they will be just fine until then.

Yall stay baked...see ya next week
:rollit:

I have been gone accross counrty on business...so let's catch up. I put my girls in my (quickly put together) grow box and put them under 3 6500 cfl's. One of those dropped while I was gone, so now I am down to 2. The time is 18/6. And here are my girls August 25...10 and 11 inches tall.

1st_164_256.JPG

:cheer:

1st_162_256.JPG

1st_161_256.JPG

1st_160_256.JPG

1st_157_256.JPG

Some side branching buddage...

1st_158_256.JPG

Also, I recently found a local grow supply store here in San Diego that will get LOADS of my business. In fact I am getting a 2' 4 tube T-5 light from there soon. And it's where I got my Fox Farm Big Bloom along with a free sample of Purple Maxx which is supposed to dramatically increase resin production. I began adding these to my weekly watering yesterday. :morenutes:

1st_175_256.JPG

1st_169_256.JPG

The guy at the store also is going to help me set up a decent ventalation system as well as lighting and co2 for my next MUCH larger grow.

Yall stay high...:
:tokin:

Ok...here it is on day 63. I just added my new 2' 4 tube T5 with both spectrums of lights stagered.
Test_and_T5_day_63_019_256.JPG

Also completed my 4 fan exhaust system and I have to say the air-flow is not too damn shabby.
Test_and_T5_day_63_018_256.JPG

I know what you're thinking...lot's of "Redneck" engineering. Well I was born and raised in Georgia...so what do you expect ? It works and that's all I want.

I also put the older cfl's down lower so the bottom will get more light. And the temp stays around 83-87 degrees.
Test_and_T5_day_63_022_256.JPG

Shouldn't be much longer now. And I am getting really set up for my next grow.

Yall stay baked...
:tokin:

OK...quick update while I have a minute to spare. I began my final flush cycle last night and from the looks of things, I am maybe a week to 2 weeks max away from harvesting.

Pre_Harvest_090310_008_256.JPG
Pre_Harvest_090310_005_256.JPG
Pre_Harvest_090310_014_256.JPG

Shouldn't be much longer till Doctor Feelgood comes to make a housecall !

Stay Baked...
:bong:

Back
Top Bottom