Old Bones - New Grow

Nice looking girls!!! :bravo:

Thanxxx !Well I have waited for this day ! I pulled, clipped, and hung my 2 girls today. I am still learning about everything...and trimming the buds is no exception. I have read everything I could find on here about harvesting. So I hope I did alright. Here is what I did...

Here is before...
harvest_time_006_256.JPG
harvest_time_001_256.JPG

And here is after...
harvest_time_008_256.JPG
harvest_time_012_256.JPG
harvest_time_014_256.JPG

I hope I did alright...I will know in a while after they dry and cure.

Yall stay baked...
:tokin:

Wow! Looks good to me! All the reading paid off for you!!!

Thanxxx...knowledge is never a bad thing. And although the reading DID help...ain't nothing like getting your hands dirty. By the way...I quick dried a very small amount of the bud using a microwave and freezer method I found on here...and the smoke was really cool. The buzz was very nice. Can't wait to see what it's like after it has dried and cured properly.

Thanxxx again
...:tokin:

Looking good old bones, let us know about the smoke report when u get them buds dried out.

Nice lil harvest there!

SG

Many thanxxx CharlieMopps and SanibelGreen...I think for the amount of sunlight (OR LACK OF) in the beginning before they went into that box, it didn't turn out too bad. I quick dried a very small amount of the bud using a microwave and freezer method I found on this very site, and although still a little hard to burn...the buzz was way cool. Can't wait till it has dried and cured properly. Anyway...I'm off to smoke a joint.

Yall stay baked ! (I know I will)...
:rollit:

I am now enjoying the fruits of my labor. The high is really cool. Gonna do another White Russian auto fem grow...maybe mix some BlueBerry in with it. I don't really know how to close this journal...but it is done. I want to thank everyone who stopped by and checked out my first San Diego grow. There will be more to come.

Thanxxx Again...:blunt:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom