Mdlroad Outdoor Desert Grow

“She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male, and the other two? Well, the other two were females. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes…REEFERS.”
Ill take 2 right now lol

We've come a long way since reefer madness

Screenshot_20210421-085242.png
Some of the posters from then are fantastic lol, devils lettuce haha

A VERY HAPPY 420 TO ANY AND ALL. Well my desert girls are at 42 days in the sun timing with 420 not intended. I watered yesterday with 2nd full feeding of Geoflora bloom. I'm watering every 2 days now a combination of thirsty girls and desert weather. The gorilla glue has slowed down on the stretch now working on fattening buds. The cream auto got stunted a little when I topped her. She's running a little behind the gg. She's now in full stretch lots of preflowers. I've been very happy and surprised at how well they've done in the desert sun fro here on in it's water feed and wait. Just gotta hope we don't get an early heat wave. Apparently temps in the 90s not a problem. Using the Geoflora nutes I haven't seen a single sign of deficiency or burn. They're happy and healthy. Tomorrow is irrigation day I'll flood the yard again it does give them a few days of micro climate with higher humidity.

IMG_20210420_061145978.jpg

IMG_20210420_061023300.jpg

IMG_20210420_061018719.jpg

IMG_20210420_060938269.jpg

IMG_20210413_064206043_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210413_064047379_HDR.jpg
Developing frost in the desert

IMG_20210422_170410656.jpg

IMG_20210422_170354133.jpg

Do your outdoor plants get droopy at night? A couple nights when I’ve gotten home after dark I checked on them and they are droopy, but look great the next morning and all day. I’m wondering if this is normal or just from our large temp swings we get here in the desert?

Do your outdoor plants get droopy at night? A couple nights when I’ve gotten home after dark I checked on them and they are droopy, but look great the next morning and all day. I’m wondering if this is normal or just from our large temp swings we get here in the desert?
A little bit but as soon as the sun rises they're fine. I'm usually up before the sun. I think you're right rapid change has a lot to do with it. Hell it shocks my system sometimes

I bet they’re smelling delicious!
Developing frost in the desert

IMG_20210422_170410656.jpg

IMG_20210422_170354133.jpg
Well my stout cream auto in full flower and stretching. She's a happy camper. Gorilla glue is tall and scraggly. I topped both of them. The cream got stunted for a few days but responded nicely. Topping the gg sent her into flower and rapid stretch. I'm beginning to think topping autos yes or no depends on the strain

IMG_20210424_060056757.jpg

IMG_20210424_060034400.jpg

IMG_20210424_055926913.jpg

IMG_20210424_055858218.jpg

Just another sunny day in the desert. Forecast for Monday 26 April showers high of 69°. Forecast for Friday 30 April high 104° that's the desert. In the middle of summer 104° is below avg.

IMG_20210424_084027835_HDR.jpg
Looks great, lovin that morning sun. Our climate is wild lol

Do your outdoor plants get droopy at night?
Yes they do and it’s normal. The first time I saw it I was like what’s going on? I came to find out that’s it’s normal. I guess it’s the plants way of resting from growing all day.

A little bit but as soon as the sun rises they're fine.
Exactly. I love to see the leaves pointing up in the morning. It kinda lets me know my plants are doing fine. Some people refer to it praying and/or praising.

I see you have your branches outside of the tomato cage. Is there a particular reason for that? I keep mine on the inside but I don’t top mine either.

Yes they do and it’s normal. The first time I saw it I was like what’s going on? I came to find out that’s it’s normal. I guess it’s the plants way of resting from growing all day.

Exactly. I love to see the leaves pointing up in the morning. It kinda lets me know my plants are doing fine. Some people refer to it praying and/or praising.

I see you have your branches outside of the tomato cage. Is there a particular reason for that? I keep mine on the inside but I don’t top mine either.
When I put the cage in it worked like a separator kinda mild lst so I just let it be no particular reason. Still helps with the wind. Although my location is protected pretty well.

Forecast for Friday 30 April high 104° that's the desert.
OMG. I saw your post and checked our forecast it’s supposed to be 100 here on Saturday next week. Time to get the rest of my shade structures up. My trees won’t necessarily need it yet but I need to do it before it gets hot LOL. I also need to get my rain barrels ready for that 8% chance of rain we have ha ha. Plants looking awesome BTW!!!

A little warmer here. Tomorrow 74° 15% chance of rain and 105° on the 30th. Fitting way to end the hottest month of April here I can remember. It's really been windy here all month too. Not a normal April for Palm Desert.

I love cloudy days! Hopefully we get some rain tonight. Not sure about where you are but we have a 46% chance to get .08 inches tonight which will fill up my rain barrels if it happens

Back
Top Bottom