Medic Grow Fold 8 - The Power From Above

I know I can pull 500 grams on my normal scrog grow for one plant, but it's not a full 4x4 canopy. Now I have the light to take it too the next level and push the walls of the tent out.

I really want to see how much I can pull from a lady under the right conditions in my 4x4. I guess my goal would be in the neighborhood of 800 to 900 gram plant.

I haven't decided on a strain yet, I was thinking Girl Scout Cookies. Not sure if I have any, if not, I will find something to grow.

So far, I am very impressed with the performance and the heat distribution of the @MedicGrow Fold 8.

I know I can pull 500 grams on my normal scrog grow for one plant, but it's not a full 4x4 canopy. Now I have the light to take it too the next level and push the walls of the tent out.

I really want to see how much I can pull from a lady under the right conditions in my 4x4. I guess my goal would be in the neighborhood of 800 to 900 gram plant.

I haven't decided on a strain yet, I was thinking Girl Scout Cookies. Not sure if I have any, if not, I will find something to grow.

So far, I am very impressed with the performance and the heat distribution of the @MedicGrow Fold 8.
The girls under my @MedicGrow are doing great.
I'm very happy with mine as well.
GSC would do it I think.
Love that strain.
I think it will all depend on how the 7 week veg goes.
Looking forward to to it.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I always forget to take images when I am working with seedling.

I remember yesterday that I wanted to explain something and take some images.

Today's topic is seedling that sprout, but don't grow.
You are looking at a seedling that is one month old.

Nothing to unusual about the Snoop Dog seedling at this time.
Now the current images and a little story.

This is Snoop Dog one month later. This was caused by poor watering, my fault. I was away most of the month of July and this is one of my casualty. I can tell she has a taproot, because she stayed alive this long.

The taproot never fulling matured, but had enough root mass to stay alive.
Looking a little close I see a few more very tiny roots.

Time for Snoop Dog to be re-buried, I place enough soil in the cup to ensure that her leaves would be above the soil. When I added a little bit of @DYNOMYCO . This is a great product when you are dealing directly with the roots.

Snoop Dog OG has been re-buried and watered

I will give an up date on this in four days to show my results or failure.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I always forget to take images when I am working with seedling.

I remember yesterday that I wanted to explain something and take some images.

Today's topic is seedling that sprout, but don't grow.
You are looking at a seedling that is one month old.

Nothing to unusual about the Snoop Dog seedling at this time.
Now the current images and a little story.

This is Snoop Dog one month later. This was caused by poor watering, my fault. I was away most of the month of July and this is one of my casualty. I can tell she has a taproot, because she stayed alive this long.

The taproot never fulling matured, but had enough root mass to stay alive.
Looking a little close I see a few more very tiny roots.

Time for Snoop Dog to be re-buried, I place enough soil in the cup to ensure that her leaves would be above the soil. When I added a little bit of @DYNOMYCO . This is a great product when you are dealing directly with the roots.

Snoop Dog OG has been re-buried and watered

I will give an up date on this in four days to show my results or failure.

Tok..
I found water to be a big factor in growth of babies.
A balance between damp and wet can make a big difference at first.
But even if you get it perfect, some just stop growing.
Hope your experiment works.
Take care Tok. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Not a lot of updating today, I just put five of them into flower.
I fed all of them before stiffing them to the next stage. Reducing their dark period to 12 hours.

Next watering will be a Mosquito Bites Tea - I recently noticed some Fungus Gnat, so time to treat just in case.
I have used it before and it works well at eliminating the problem.

Four- Tablespoon per gallon let it set in the water for 30 minutes. I will be making two gallons and split it between the 5 ladies, for the first treatment.

The fun is about to start in about a week.
Until then here are some current images.

Tok..

Not a lot of updating today, I just put five of them into flower.
I fed all of them before stiffing them to the next stage. Reducing their dark period to 12 hours.

Next watering will be a Mosquito Bites Tea - I recently noticed some Fungus Gnat, so time to treat just in case.
I have used it before and it works well at eliminating the problem.

Four- Tablespoon per gallon let it set in the water for 30 minutes. I will be making two gallons and split it between the 5 ladies, for the first treatment.

The fun is about to start in about a week.
Until then here are some current images.

Tok..
Girls look great nice and healthy.
Can't wait to see the fuzzy hats come out :rofl:
Hope you are well Tok.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Good Day All,

I want to appoligize for the delay in getting this review posted.

Aerowave A6 6-inch Oscillating clip-on Fan

As you may know I was fortunate enough to win a @VIVOSUN Aerowave A6 Fan. I was pleasantly surprised after receiving and install the Aerowave A6, packaged very well to protect this little gem. The one think first things I notice is this clip-on fan is fully adjustable with 80° horizontal and 120° vertical oscillation range. The fan cost a little more, but in my opinion, it is a great value. With two of these in a 4x4 tent will eliminate any air circulation problem you may of have had.

Another great feature about the A6 is the strength of the clip on the fan. I don’t think I will have any issues with the fan sliding down the tent post, and talk about quiet. My hearing isn’t the best, but I can’t even hear the thing.

So, to say I am totally enamored with this fan would be an understatement.

You need to look no further, if you are looking for an exceptional fan from a company that continues to provide excellent and affordable equipment for the common grower.

I will update more on this as my grow continues.

Tok..

Good Day All,

I want to appoligize for the delay in getting this review posted.

Aerowave A6 6-inch Oscillating clip-on Fan

As you may know I was fortunate enough to win a @VIVOSUN Aerowave A6 Fan. I was pleasantly surprised after receiving and install the Aerowave A6, packaged very well to protect this little gem. The one think first things I notice is this clip-on fan is fully adjustable with 80° horizontal and 120° vertical oscillation range. The fan cost a little more, but in my opinion, it is a great value. With two of these in a 4x4 tent will eliminate any air circulation problem you may of have had.

Another great feature about the A6 is the strength of the clip on the fan. I don’t think I will have any issues with the fan sliding down the tent post, and talk about quiet. My hearing isn’t the best, but I can’t even hear the thing.

So, to say I am totally enamored with this fan would be an understatement.

You need to look no further, if you are looking for an exceptional fan from a company that continues to provide excellent and affordable equipment for the common grower.

I will update more on this as my grow continues.

Tok..
Looks like a great unit. :thumb:
Hope you are well Tok.

Stay safe

Well it's that time again.

All the ladies are happy and health as I started the flowering stage.
The OGKZ started to shower a calcium deficiency, so gave her a little boost of Cal-Magic.

My Amesia and OGKZ are currently in a battle for tent dominance. Another week, or so I will remove their training clips and set them free. And we will see. I must admit this is a good problem to have. The only thing is Bruce Banger is not far behind them, Just waiting for the fun to start.

If you notice the two auto are of a shorter stature, which is my fault for delaying their growth cycle in July. These were my first auto try, and they are happy and healthy they are just not tall. My next grow will be DWC; so maybe next spring I will grow a few of these out. I normally just grow regular or feminize seeds.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends.

I guess it's time for another up date.
I did not realize it has been a couple of weeks since my last update.

All of my photoperiod plants are now in flower. White widow was the last to transit to flower, a little smaller that the other but she will be fine.

Sorry for so many images, I have been down in Winchester VA. the last four days.

Well this is where I am with this grow.
I will be selecting the plant for my next scrog grow today, and placing her in some water.
More to come on this.

Tok..

Wow, that was only one week! Plants are looking great, hope you had fun in VA.

This is neat!
Screenshot_2022-09-07-10-14-19-991.jpg

I like unusual leaves:)

I guess it's time for another up date.
I did not realize it has been a couple of weeks since my last update.

All of my photoperiod plants are now in flower. White widow was the last to transit to flower, a little smaller that the other but she will be fine.

Sorry for so many images, I have been down in Winchester VA. the last four days.

Well this is where I am with this grow.
I will be selecting the plant for my next scrog grow today, and placing her in some water.
More to come on this.

Tok..
Girls look great Tok :ciao:
Training is coming along nicely. :thumb:
What's in Winchester besides rifles?

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom