Building well, and Delilah is definitely winning the frost race at this point! Why, why, why?

OMG!

L O L L I N G !

And Shed I can’t believe not one of these myco root obsessed posters didn’t acknowledge your punnyness!

And you’ve sorted my earworm tune for tonight lollll.
Lol, okay, I got it now!
Tom Jones really had a great voice.

Day 79
Flip 41
Well, it's looking like Delilah may be planning to finish early. A lot of her stigmas are changing, and she doesn't seem to be putting out any new ones. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions, of course. We'll see what happens after I water/feed them tomorrow.

In other news I'm going to upgrade my exhaust fan.
I'm currently looking at the 4" @Mars Hydro with the thermostat, or the 4" @VIVOSUN.
The Vivosun fan would need a growhub to control it if I want it to turn on in response to the temp/humidity, right?
If so I may be leaning towards the Mars.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah
@Barney's Farm @Herbies Seeds

Do si dos - Dolores
@ Weed seeds express

I often see one person doing it but a lot of folks repeat it as fact. Read the label on almost any synthetic nute package and see what it says!
Remo uses chelated forms of calcium, copper, manganese, and zinc, and two iron chelates in one of the additives.
I can't check any other synthetic mute except MC, but it used amino acid chelation.
I adjusted that for everyone’s benefit 😂 If there’s one thing I could impart on all growers is to PLEASE read the ingredients. If the package seems like it’s holding out on you search up it’s MSDS/SDS (American growers. I’m not positive if this is a N American standard and I’m certainly unaware of European standards lol). The SDS will list exactly what’s in the package including any sort of metals that are unlisted I.e. copper

EDIT: copper isn’t necessarily bad I was just using it as an example as it’s the last metal that was unlisted on something I was looking at
Good to know!
I'm not sure what the standard is here, but since most of the products available here in Canada are mostly available down there as well, the MSDS should be available for them as well.
Omg it’s too soon for puns! Lollling!

They’re what got me stuck in a fucking mess to begin with!

L O L L I N G !

Why? WHY?! WHYYYYYYYYY?! Delilah?!
:laugh:

Day 80
Flip 42
When I open the tent I'm greeted by the scent of berry flavoured ice cream, and I'm loving it!
Both of them smell that way right now, but Dolores is starting to get a citrus edge to her, slightly lime scented.

Both got watered/fed tonight.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Delilah looks like she's gonna need support pretty soon with that lean going on!
She's leaning towards the light, but if she needs support I have bamboo stakes I can cut down to size for her.
Good morning el Beardo!

I got her full name ;)

Delilah Eileen ToTheRight Bear.

Lolling!
Noted! :laugh:
Man those girls packing nicely!!¡
Thanks Jack!

Day 81
Flip 43
Still waiting on the mag nitrate. Apparently it's in Calgary right now, lol.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Omg you’re a more accepting grower than me! I see a grey hair (leaf) on their head, off it goes.

Lolling!
I try to make sure that any issue has been taken care of before any leaves get taken off. I don't like to see it moving up the plant or up a branch if I can help it.
Different style is all!

Day 82
Flip 44
Well, the mag nitrate is in Mississauga now, lol. I should be getting it tomorrow.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

From the frost and the white pistils it looks like you'll be waiting a little while on Delores! More time for bulking and more time on the mag nitrate. :)

Tell the folks in Calgary to get on the stick!
Here's hoping it'll help her out!
Getting closer!

Day 83
Flip 45
I got the mag nitrate today, and I gave the girls 5g MC and 0.5g Mg(NO3)2.
They're more than a month into 12/12, so that's close enough to late flower to me.
I added a pic of one of Dolores' lower/mid buds. The lower ones have a lot more orange stigmas than the top.
That's about it for today.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Sounds like MrSauga took it!
Well he must have the key to my maibox, because it was there today!

He probably handed it to the local postal person!

If it matters, for v2 of MC, the 5.5g equivalent for late flower would be 5.1g of MC and 1.1g of mag nite.
I'll use that ratio for the next batch. I'm pretty sure I have v3 at the moment. There are no balls in this one. I'll be starting the v2 when this bag is done.
@HashGirl @TwelveCoffee and I put in an order last season, and since it was one of the bigger bags it's the formula with the balls.

I have v3 as 10-8-15. If that's what yours says then the numbers would be 5.2g MC and .75g of mag nite.

If yours is 9-7-14 then they would be 5.6g MC and .75g mag nite.
They had a problem with the bags when I bought it. It was 10-8-15 (I think) on the site, but in older bags, so it says 9-6-17.
I remember that the N was definitely 10 when I bought it.

Day 84
Flip 46
They have reacted well to their watering yesterday. We'll see if the new nute mix halts the yellowing of the remaining leaves.
Either way, both are changing their stigmas at a good rate, although Delilah looks to be finishing faster. Dolores is starting to put on more frost, and only her top buds look to be turning purple.
Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Back
Top Bottom