Missing Parent Forum

The parent forum with the name of "420 International" no longer is visible when looking at the entire list on the "420 Forums" page. Without the "420 International" forum page showing up I cannot follow the child forums to get to the list of states.....

420 Forums>420 International>North America> U.S.A>(list of states)

I figure that the links in the USA child or sub forum still exists along with all the state links but there is no way to get there without the "420 International" showing up.

Kinda get the feeling that when someone changed forum names several days/weeks ago the 420 International was dropped temporarily and then forgotten about. Maybe when the "International Cannabis News" was updated to show "Cannabis New Has Moved-Click Here". Mentioning that one since the parent forum also has "International" in the title.

The parent forum with the name of "420 International" no longer is visible when looking at the entire list on the "420 Forums" page. Without the "420 International" forum page showing up I cannot follow the child forums to get to the list of states.....

420 Forums>420 International>North America> U.S.A>(list of states)

I figure that the links in the USA child or sub forum still exists along with all the state links but there is no way to get there without the "420 International" showing up.

Kinda get the feeling that when someone changed forum names several days/weeks ago the 420 International was dropped temporarily and then forgotten about. Maybe when the "International Cannabis News" was updated to show "Cannabis New Has Moved-Click Here". Mentioning that one since the parent forum also has "International" in the title.
We're reducing the amount of forums on the main page, to make it less confusing and better for SEO. It is a constant evolution that we've spent the last six months working on and still have probably another six months of work to go. Unfortunately, we cannot advise everyone on every single thing we do, especially since we are still learning new things about SEO every day, which often changes the whole project or task. If you knew what we've been up to so far, your head would spin, I know mine is still spinning lol

@Marc Ocean please link them to the International forum for now and ask @Teddy Edwards to add it to next month's updates along with links to any other forums we removed from the main page, only accessible by link now :thanks:

I noticed the other day the Sponsor button is gone and just their threads are showing.
Can you please be more specific?

Desktop, ipad, mobile, Windows, Mac, etc...

What page, home page or forums?

The only thing we did was remove the LED Sponsor Guidelines from the top tab and add that data to the 420 Sponsor Guidelines, to condense the two into one. There's always a possibility we missed something, broke something or created a problem. Please give links and screenshots to get us on the same page :thanks:

Link:

We're reducing the amount of forums on the main page, to make it less confusing and better for SEO. It is a constant evolution that we've spent the last six months working on and still have probably another six months of work to go. Unfortunately, we cannot advise everyone on every single thing we do, especially since we are still learning new things about SEO every day, which often changes the whole project or task. If you knew what we've been up to so far, your head would spin, I know mine is still spinning lol

@Marc Ocean please link them to the International forum for now and ask @Teddy Edwards to add it to next month's updates along with links to any other forums we removed from the main page, only accessible by link now :thanks:
Nicely done and eloquently posted! I give you the weekend off to go fishing. Enjoy!

NTH

Can you please be more specific?

Desktop, ipad, mobile, Windows, Mac, etc...

What page, home page or forums?

The only thing we did was remove the LED Sponsor Guidelines from the top tab and add that data to the 420 Sponsor Guidelines, to condense the two into one. There's always a possibility we missed something, broke something or created a problem. Please give links and screenshots to get us on the same page :thanks:
Sorry about that on a desk top.

When I open the Sponsor

1663358704761.png

There was a short cut button that would take you to all of the sponsors in alphabetical order.
Now just the sponsors threads are showing for me.

Hope this helps.

Sorry about that on a desk top.

When I open the Sponsor

1663358704761.png

There was a short cut button that would take you to all of the sponsors in alphabetical order.
Now just the sponsors threads are showing for me.

Hope this helps.
What/where specifically are you clicking to get there?

but the link is still in the header. click the word sponsors and not the flyout arrow.

1663377604921.png

maybe for clairity the link could be added into the dropdown as well.
That's not a bad idea, it is a little confusing :thanks:

@Marc Ocean please add the linked word Sponsor Websites to the drop down.

Sponsor Intros
Sponsor Websites
Sponsor Discounts
Sponsor Guidelines

By the way, I merged the Sponsor Guidelines and LED Sponsor Guidelines, to be less confusing as well.

I understand and can well imagine the work that goes into adjusting and readjusting the software to get everything to not only look right but to also work correctly.

Was bringing it up since there is no way to find the selection of sub-forums for the different countries and/or states without the path. I have the Michigan thread open on its own tab because if I close it there is no way to get back to it until someone puts up a thread on Canada or one of the states. Someone new to the group might never find out that there was a forum that contains the "Canada friends" thread or threads for the states.

I brought it up because I was thinking that someone dropped the "420 International" from the 420 Forums home or main page and it is not yet time to be putting it back or it had been forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom