Mono's Coco Adventures

Haha that's what makes them the best buds around ;)

In all seriousness though, no matter how hard I try... Always a hair or two in the jars.

If you love your animals as much as I do it would be impossible to not smoke & eat a little fur. :Namaste::love:

Critical Hog has been transplanted into the 37 litre smart pot.

I must say... it's a big pot ;) I'm close to running out of flowering nutrients so ordered some canna coco A and B rather than using the soil specific nutrients.

In the flowering tent it seems I have a number of different phenos of the Skunkage.

Will get some pics up shortly ;)

Bloody big tub matey.... Lots of room for the girl to stretch out her roots during veg... All ready for the flowering nutes to sucked up....

Are you thinking of doing a strip back to stalk, like you have done before... In an extended veg period ??.... Go for loads of root growth, or just let her run in a big, well trained bush ??

Cant wait for pics later.. Cheer me up after taking little man back to his mums.. He is 10.5 months now... Walking already, and has just started saying dada... He such a happy and chilled out little lad.... He is huge, 18-24 clothes, size 5 shoes... Im so blessed

Husky run is good to go too.... Bringing him back to mine for good tonight... Hope the other 2 dogs are fine with him..met before but you know what i mean...

The site of the new grow has been finalised too... Not in my room either, major bonus... Cant wait to get it going... Ive decided my 2 varities also.. Both a low odour strain too... 1st -- the ol "blue mystic" again... I wanna see her in all her glory, without such a problematic grow this time.. She was good, but wanna do it right...2nd " green ninja" by heavyweight seeds... Meant to be really stealthy odour wise...

Not sure how many girls at once at the mo... Depends on space and nerves.

Hope your having a nice smoke this afternoon fella..
:Namaste:

Again, dunno the coco nutes but the boys at the shop told me the Canna hydro ones have more buffering built in to make it easier to get the right pH and keep it there while the plant does it's thing with the solution compared to the Ionic ones I've been using. Soil nutes are, I hear, quite different to hydro nutes and do not hold the nutrients in a form that can be used by plants directly.....I think the nutrients in soil feed get converted by the soil before the plant uses them but in hydro the nutrients need to come out the bottle in useable form.

Or something like that....? :)

Flying update, pub in 10 minutes ;)

Critical Hog, still in the boiler cupboard. She seems to be enjoying the bigger pot. I've cleared off the lower 10 inches of growth so far, I think I will clear a bit more as she grows taller.

P1040594.JPG

Flying update, pub in 10 minutes ;)

Critical Hog, still in the boiler cupboard. She seems to be enjoying the bigger pot. I've cleared off the lower 10 inches of growth so far, I think I will clear a bit more as she grows taller.

P1040594.JPG

Nice matey, she will return the favour with loads of rootage, hopefully....

Just found out that the LED, mars hydro reflector is now 5w chips as standard, no 3 watters anymore :riskybusiness::riskybusiness::goof::goof::laugh::laugh:

Seriously tempted now... All that power, stealthy heatwise... Low running costs... Win,win,win !!!!!

Hope the swally was nice down the pub fella

Nice matey, she will return the favour with loads of rootage, hopefully....

Just found out that the LED, mars hydro reflector is now 5w chips as standard, no 3 watters anymore :riskybusiness::riskybusiness::goof::goof::laugh::laugh:

Seriously tempted now... All that power, stealthy heatwise... Low running costs... Win,win,win !!!!!

Hope the swally was nice down the pub fella

Ahh your tempted to go over to the dark side and join the LED club :high-five:. I have heard really good things about the mars hydro and I think it would suit your situation very well indeed.

You said you've got the new area sorted out. Any thoughts on how many plants your going to run?

Trip to the pub was good, first time Mrs Mono and I have had a drink outside the house in about three years haha.

Glad to see things are taking a turn for the better for you matey :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom