Munki's 576 Watt LED & Hempy Style Flower Power

:hug: Hello everyone :ciao:, and welcome to the flowering phase of my seedling grow. All the vegetative part of the grow is documented in...

The Munki's Playground

My goal here is to flower out these regular seed sourced plants and hopefully find a suitable mother (or two). If I go by the smell of the plants so far, I'd guess that the Ogre and Satori 3 plants will be female as they smelled strongly of Cannabis at an early age whilst the others either lightly or not at all. Just a theory of mine that I want to discover. Anyways, on to the pictures. (I tend to post often for documentation purposes so :sorry: for those with slow internet connections!

Lights just came on after 30 hours of darkness, ushering the plants into the flowering phase. :hippy:

082410-pic1.JPG

After watering and feeding Ogre and Master Kush, the lights were adjusted up 4 - 6 inches to allow approximately 14 inches between the tops of the plants and the lights.

082410-pic13.JPG

Here it is again but without the white balance adjustments...

082410-pic12.JPG

Now the 5 plants. Three are bagseeds I collected last year from dispensary acquisitions; Ogre, Master Kush, and Blueberry Wowie. The other two are purchased seeds from Mandala Seeds Company, Satori Strain. They cracked the surface 10 days after the bagseeds, so they are a bit behind.

Ogre
082410-pic2.JPG

082410-pic3.JPG

Master Kush
082410-pic4.JPG

082410-pic5.JPG

Blueberry Wowie
082410-pic10.JPG

082410-pic11.JPG

Satori 1
082410-pic8.JPG

082410-pic9.JPG

Satori 3
082410-pic6.JPG

082410-pic7.JPG

Re: ! Munki's 576 Watt LED & Hempy Style Flower Power !

My guess is Ogre, Master Kush and Blueberry Wowie are female and Satori 1 & 3 are male.

My guess is Ogre, Master Kush and Blueberry Wowie are female and Satori 1 & 3 are male.

We shall see probably within 2 weeks!

For your sake, I hope they're all female, but not everyone can be as lucky as me. :goodluck:

Hi Munki I do the 30 hour thing too. I think it wakes em up for the big change in their lives.

Blueberry Wowie is just looking good, of course they all do. :)

May you have more females than the nose tells you. :goodluck:

I've got my fingers crossed too. Appreciate the support! :cheer:

I like how you broke the 2 phazes down into individual threads. :goodjob: this allows us (viewers) to reference back ALOT easier, now thats a smart a*s Munki :rofl: I'm sure their are alot of us, including myself, who wish they did that with their bigger threads. Then again, it is a suprise to end up with a 100+ page thread.

Hell I'll say their all female..or so I hope they are. That B.Wowie looks like it took to the flushes, oh and did you take clones?

I like the separate threads for veg/bloom also, although I think there's pros and cons to keeping it all together vs splitting it up.

Hope you get all girls, and that the Munki sniff theory pans out, although I guess those two thoughts are incompatible ;).

I decided a while back to take clones after I have sexed them. They will be in early flower so it will take the cuttings longer to revert to veg and root but I'd prefer that it take longer. I don't want them to get too big before I am able to harvest the current, flowering plants.

The other thread isn't dead though. It is for any idea that I want to explore or discuss. I invite anyone to share their thoughts in Munki's Playground as well. It is for discussion and learning. Here, it is a more formal grow journal even though the playground started off looking the same.

I will be watching this for sure. I have been thinking about throwing some LED's in my room. Ill jump on this train for sure!

With Munki driving were in for a special ride!

Very nice Munki,
I also like the splitting threads, I often try and find points made in threads and give up after 30 "next page" attempts.

I am also excited to see you run Ogre, I ran that girl about 6 years ago, and it was pure fire. In fact, I was talking to my old partner and we both said we would love to get our hands back on that strain. You are going to have some very tasty dense nugs in your future. Great work, and I like the progression towards LED's.
+Reps. 5 Stars!!
:)

Very nice Munki,
I also like the splitting threads, I often try and find points made in threads and give up after 30 "next page" attempts.

Agreed my friend. There is a sticky thread in Journals in Progress that offers a helpful solution for those of us who have long threads but want a quick way to reference key places that everyone can access.

How To: Use the Blog to Post Grow Journals and Result Info

See my blog posts to see what I mean.

Blogs

I am also excited to see you run Ogre, I ran that girl about 6 years ago, and it was pure fire. In fact, I was talking to my old partner and we both said we would love to get our hands back on that strain. You are going to have some very tasty dense nugs in your future. Great work, and I like the progression towards LED's.
+Reps. 5 Stars!!
:)

It has been a champ of a plant so far. It is a lone seed from a dispensary purchase so it most likely got pollinated by a hermie plant. Ogre was a strain that was clone only if memory serves, so this plant will of had some good genetics but I don't know how stable they are. Thanks for stopping by Slo!

Even when your trying to do a scrog grow, your canopy still looks perfect !!
:goodjob: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :goodjob:

The plants aren't all level but some of the plants are pretty even on top individually. Thanks Butcher!

Flower day 2. Watered and fed all plants today. Blueberry Wowie got a watered down nute mix (about 40 %) added water. The root system seems to be tender and I don't want to stress it out any more than I have to.

Did a couple more minor adjustments to the light heights. I'm using a LUX meter to spot check different points of the canopy so I can get a reasonably even intensity over the tops. I've actually been elevating the intensity to the back plants a bit more as the Satori back there are 10 days younger.

Missed pics of B. Wowie & Master Kush. Sorry :(

First pics show the overall canopy once with flash and the second with color adjusted LED light.

082510-pic1.JPG

082510-pic2.JPG

Here is Ogre. Second shot shows how the shoots are already getting ready to pack on buddage (hoping).

082510-pic3.JPG

082510-pic4.JPG

082510-pic5.JPG

Satori 1

082510-pic6.JPG

082510-pic7.JPG

Satori 3

082510-pic8.JPG

082510-pic9.JPG

Looking GREAT Munki! Glad I caught the new thread. I definitely want to see those beautiful plants finish out! Hoping for all females for ya!!

It has been a champ of a plant so far. It is a lone seed from a dispensary purchase so it most likely got pollinated by a hermie plant. Ogre was a strain that was clone only if memory serves, so this plant will of had some good genetics but I don't know how stable they are. Thanks for stopping by Slo!

yah, I got my clone from an old collective in San Francisco. I ran Ogre, and Romulan at the same time. Needless to say, I spent 3 months after harvest in a straight cloud. Both of those strains put me into a narcotic coma.

Back
Top Bottom