My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

miwa i belive it depends on the male / female precentage , once sexing beguins if the hermi has more female parts than male it will be good for seed otherwise its not good (at least is what i understood from the video)

Ok...if thats the case...when my female started showing flowers...with every female flower there were a pollen sack...too many to pick off...by the way i got a clone of that plant...i'm going to make it flower and see if she got balls...

Alright, K...what's happening man, I see your looking into some better lights now my friend--->:woohoo: :goodjob:

T5's are very good for vegging and ok for flowering as well...way better than a couple of small CFL's too, IMO

How are the babies going now? I've been so busy that I've probably missed a lot but I'm still going to be here for you if you need me, ok?

I do appreciate all these guys jumping on board to help you and it's just a testimony of what a beautiful bunch of people we have here at 420 Mag., Thank's guys, y'all rock! :thanks:

Link

is this a good lamp ?

im considering buying one ... 125watt souns good , plus i can chose blue red or dual spectrum ... witch one is best? i could use a little explenation on this ;) Thx guys ^^

I know nothing about the dual... maybe its like a half way type thing, or it might have a switch in it to switch between the 2???

but yea other than that part, it's a really good CFL bulb!!! those are good for using as a drop lamp... they make reflectors for them as well...

:peacetwo:

Now i have heard two different stories...well what do you think about the clone from a hermi ...would it be all female or a hermi...

if you clone a hermie, the genetics go with it... so it will flower out to herm if the mother plant did as well!! just like if you were to clone and find that its a male... same thing... if a hermie self polinates, it is female pollen... female pollen on a female plant, creates females!!! its just the hermie trait can still go into the seeds as well... so far I have not had this issue, and I am on my 7th hermie seed grow and all females have came out!!!

I see I have some catching up to do...been under the weather but you're in good hands as always kamy.

I clicked like on the "in good hands part" sorry there is no 1/2 like button!!! LOL

Hope you feel better QTL!!!

Soo my sick plant had this leafes that were always looking terrible , so i decided to take them off ( i hope i did the right thing)

Here is a picture of Them after i took them of
16012012_005.jpg

:thanks:

It's ok bro, you did nothing wrong, in fact sometimes it's best to get sick leaves off so that the rest of the plant doesn't get sick too...ok?

Fear not bro, your still in the fight. :thumb:

I think what your looking for in a light is a "under cabinet" style T5 for cheap...right?

have you looked at your lighting store for them yet? Maybe a building supply place somewhere? IDK?

I think what people (including my self) have a hard time understanding, is the circumstances in which you have to deal with in Portugal and what resources you have or don't have?

I think you mentioned a lighting store once? What all kinds of lights do they carry? Any kinds of "security lights"? "Cabinet lighting"?

Paint us a mental picture of what all potential places you have to choose from, to fill your needs for your new favorite hobby...ok?

Most of us here are very resourceful and can help you, if you will give us a better understanding of your situation...cool?

Your doing great bro...keep it up, were all behind you my good man.:thumb::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom